"A Real Live Tale About A Snitch Named "Haitian Jack.”... - 2Pac/Makaveli

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-29-2012, 05:31 AM         #81
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magnificent Phoenix said:

The phrase is smoke AND mirrors.
Don't use the phrase if you don't know it and understand its etymology.
The only thing this article is saying is that Jack was a snicth. We know that. But It does not change the fact that he got Pac and Bad Boy and others shooked.

After all the sh*t he done, The guy is still livin' the life in DR.

The author of the article sounds like a Pac's stan.
 6 years ago '10        #82
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
 Im Soo Special said:
the one who pulled the trigger, no he didnt know him clown

jack set pac up on the s3xual a.ssault trial. henchman had the robbery set up. pac got shot cuz he wouldn't get down and when he went for his gun, it went off
Stop it- If person A paid person B to shoot me and I knew it my problem is with Person A first and foremost and being,the real n*gga you claim he was I would expect a real n*gga to have a stick up kid dealt with especially when he's running around with members of the bloods.

And we supposed to believe that he shot two off duty cops and he aint even take an eyelash off Jack?

"Don't fu*k with pac man, he'll write a wack a.ss line about you and call you a snitch"
 6 years ago '04        #83
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
 swayze said:
You sound like some one who listens to what other people say and take that and turn it into your own truth,because everybody knows Tupac got with Suge & riprow because they were the only ones to bail him out of jail. Pac signed the contract on a napkin in prison dumb azz.

For the record pac wasn't a gangsta .He was soldier.

these dudes be getting upsettt .. lol , when you talk bad about they superhero Pac .. damn .. and it wasn't a napkin .. cmon son , a napkin ? a damn napkin ?

they had a whole contract written up , you can find it online, and believe what you want , I like having fun with you Pac stans who defend this man like he gave his life for you. Most of yall cant let the music be what it is , you have to add more to it, when it isnt that deep ..
 6 years ago '05        #84
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Nautilus O said:

He was all about getting at Big and Puff and all these East Coast Rappers, but all he could do was make a a verse about the n*gga that got him shot. This where pac stans sound dumb.... He was supposed to be all about that life, but when it comes to getting at a real n*gga he wound up getting shot up TWICE
There's a difference between being about that life and just being blatantly stupid? Obviously 2Pac wasn't an idiot but judging from your comments, you're obviously stupid. Just listen to your juvenile middle school logic.

Last edited by 4REAL; 05-29-2012 at 08:04 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #85
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
these dudes be getting upsettt .. lol , when you talk bad about they superhero Pac .. damn .. and it wasn't a napkin .. cmon son , a napkin ? a damn napkin ?

they had a whole contract written up , you can find it online, and believe what you want , I like having fun with you Pac stans who defend this man like he gave his life for you. Most of yall cant let the music be what it is , you have to add more to it, when it isnt that deep ..
Tupac signed his deathrow contract on a napkin. That's a fact. Don't be upset at the truth. You're on the internet. You have access to the same information we all do. Go look it up.
 6 years ago '04        #86
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
 4REAL said:
Tupac signed his deathrow contract on a napkin. That's a fact. Don't be upset at the truth. You're on the internet. You have access to the same information we all do. Go look it up.

I know genius , they have the actual handwritten contract uploaded . you stan's can go and see it for yourself , google it ..

wasnt no napkin you fools, this isnt the movies, that shyt wouldnt fly in court . he signed a handwritten contract in jail .
 05-29-2012, 08:13 AM         #87
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real talk, as a black man I'm sadden to see such smart & ambitious individuals set themselves up to be pawns for the love of money and acceptance.....This whole mess revolves around strong black men weakened by betrayal, jealousy, and contempt for their own people.

Characters like Haitian Jack should never be considered a hero, he shouldn't even be considered a man. His whole existence is that of a parasite too weak to get it on his own so he relies on stealing from those who are weak. So what he pressed a few good dudes into giving him sh*t....at the end, he was bi*ched out by the government and sent out of this country with his tail between his legs, real gangsta.....

Now on to 'Pac....same mentality. Yes, dude had a very strong pro-Black background growing up. However, his weakness was apparent in his a.ssociation with these characters. A man of his background should've been above this "thuglife" lifestyle he portrayed. Pac was schooled by very strong & intelligent Black people who fought for our advancement. Not in the streets but in life. His affinity to shady characters like Jack and Suge shows what he was really about. Dude, said he would cut Lauren Hill's face....a SISTA! All these losers involved are sad examples of Black leaders. They all seem like lost children.....
 05-29-2012, 08:14 AM         #88
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To all the young dudes in the game or thinking about it..... This is why you should get an education and leave the streets alone. The "Realist Muthafu*kas"turn snitch or will stab you in the back.
 05-29-2012, 08:15 AM         #89
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Real talk, as a black man I'm sadden to see such smart & ambitious individuals set themselves up to be pawns for the love of money and acceptance.....This whole mess revolves around strong black men weakened by betrayal, jealousy, and contempt for their own people.

Characters like Haitian Jack should never be considered a hero, he shouldn't even be considered a man. His whole existence is that of a parasite too weak to get it on his own so he relies on stealing from those who are weak. So what he pressed a few good dudes into giving him sh*t....at the end, he was bi*ched out by the government and sent out of this country with his tail between his legs, real gangsta.....

Now on to 'Pac....same mentality. Yes, dude had a very strong pro-Black background growing up. However, his weakness was apparent in his a.ssociation with these characters. A man of his background should've been above this "thuglife" lifestyle he portrayed. Pac was schooled by very strong & intelligent Black people who fought for our advancement. Not in the streets but in life. His affinity to shady characters like Jack and Suge shows what he was really about. Dude, said he would cut Lauren Hill's face....a SISTA! All these losers involved are sad examples of Black leaders. They all seem like lost children.....
 6 years ago '04        #90
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
LOL this n*gga trippin. investigated over what song, against all odds? puffy being investigate for that sh*t? really n*gga? show ya proof then. and Tut & Jack too huh? nah n*gga, Puffy's was investigated cuz hes a snake and Dexter Issac mentioned his name. Jack is bein investigated because he played both sides, cop and robber in the music industry and committing 20 other crimes. not becuz Tupac mentioned him in against all Odds you f*ckin f*ggot.
You're a funny dude homie. I noticed you completely ignored my whole point like most Pac stans. You said you want proof Tut, Jimmy, and Puff were investigated after that song? Here you go:

King Magazine said:
Once Tupac Shakur fingerpointed King Tut and Brooklyn based manager Jimmy Rosemond in his shooting at Quad, Johnson became a certified suspect. Johnson says “Pac fingered me in the shooting, based on what people told Pac, Johnson refuses to reveal whom, all he says is that people on Rikers and the streets said it was “Tut from Cypress.” The notion that Tut was the triggerman made perfect sense to Tupac , because of an east coast cabal consisting of Puffy, Haitian Jack, Biggie and Jimmy “Henchmen” Rosemond seemed capable of conducting the attack. “Because of my a.ssociation with Puff Combs and Bad Boy”, Johnson says. For his part Henchmen denies any involvement.

When Shakur was later murdered in 1996, Tut’s name came up once again, he became a logical suspect which led to that fateful day that the marshals picked him up in a Brooklyn courtroom. Not able to present any credible evidence of Tut’s involvement in Tupac’s shooting as well as murder, the Feds alleged that he had commited three robberies back to back in 1996 against the girlfriend of a Brooklyn dope kingpin. Even though their were numerous loopholes in the robbery cases, and the fact that these robbery charges should have never gotten pass the state jurisdiction level, it raises the question:

Why were the Feds so infatuated with Tut’s alleged robbery sprees?, federal law enforcement denied comment, but Tut offers this explanation, the indictment on the robbery charges were meant to pressure Tut into directly fingering Puff Daddy in Tupac’s a.ssault and eventual murder. But instead Walter “Tut” Johnson did not cooperate with the Feds in any investigation involving Puff Daddy.

It is likely that as a result of resisting pressure from the Feds by refusing to comply with the Feds demands, Walter “Tut’ Johnson was the first New York resident to be sentenced with life without parole under the newly written “Three Strikes’ provision.

Although it has been a decade since Tupac’s murder and nine years since Tut’s federal indictment, the ghosts of both events still haunt Johnson and Hip Hhop as a whole. TUPAC’S controversial take on the matter “Against All Odds” off the Makavelli L.P includes the line: “Gun shots to Tut, now you stuck!” and 50 CENT kept tut’s name in the game with the verse on “MANY MEN”: “Feds ain’t no jack when Pac got shot, I got a kite from the pen saying Tut got knocked.”

Johnson is now currently serving his life sentence in Jonesville , Va and he confirms to KING that as both New York Magazine and Newsweek have speculated that he is at the center of a renewed investigation by the U.S ATTORNEY’s office in New York regarding the shooting as well as slaying of Tupac Shakur. Johnson says that in the spring of 2005, he was moved by the Feds from Jonesville prison to the Metropolitan Corrctional Center (MCC) in downtown Manhattan next to a cell containing Jacques “Haitian Jack” Agnant for intense questioning.
You happy now groupie?

MakaveliToDon91 said:
so in your lil bullsh*t text above, you say Pac violated street code by not retaliating against them n*ggas physically, then a few sentences later you say he too famous to do that? getchya god damn story straight; and what you mean he wasn't on that level of gangsta lol whatever that means. he rolled wit Suge who had gang affiliations and Pac more then like had gang affiliations himself since he rolled with death Row and Suge was known to be affiliated wit bloods. Pac coulda sent some n*ggas to fu*k ya b*tch a.ss up, hell there's prolly n*ggas that smack ya b*tch a.ss up today for speakin wreckless on Pac every chance you get; like the two other badboy/Biggie d*ck ridin f*ggots in here.

LOL this n*gga just said Puffy was a real n*gga. I'm done. b*tch a.ss Puffy? LOL I heard it all. Biggie stans smh.

Can you read groupie? I said Pac violated street code by putting street sh*t on wax. Making songs about his beef instead of getting sh*t handled. As for Pac's "blood affiliations", that don't make him no gangster. sh*t, ray J has blood affiliations. Plain and simple, Pac wasn't on the level of the dudes he was snitching on. Tut, Jack and Jimmy were real gangsters who grew up that way. Neither Pac nor Suge came up like them. These dudes were doing gangster sh*t when Pac was in acting/dance school and Suge was playing football. Suge didn't grow up MOB Piru. He was a good kid from a upper middle class family, who happened to live in that neighborhood. MOB dudes didn't start fu*king w/ him until he got big money and had industry connects.

So like I said b4, Pac wasn't on the level of gangster as Jack, Tut or Jimmy, and neither was Suge. You talking about what Pac "coulda" done, yet you've never heard a report of Pac getting into a physical confrontation w/ any of the dudes he dissed on wax... just songs.

And when did I say Puffy was a real n*gga? I said Puff knew the code of silence when it comes to street sh*t. Pac didn't, that's why he got shot up, robbed and ran outta NY, and couldn't come back w/o 100 dudes holding him down. It's funny you called me a Biggie stan but I never mentioned B.I.G. once in my posts.

On some real sh*t, were you even listening to rap when Pac was alive?
 6 years ago '06        #91
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
 ImInHerMouth said:
So? He didn't even know they were cops.
I know that. I was just responding to another post. not here to argue who's real or fake cause to me most rappersare entertainers acting like gangsters. Not gangsters acting like entertainers.

r.burgundy said:
no proof he actually did that.neva charged,case dropped.had it went to trial we woulda seen who did tha shootin for real
SEE VIDEO under me
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
lol i hope you know n*ggas more then notice you and your lil posse invadin every Pac thread and turnin into some hatin type ish, but yea Mutulu Shakur is on record sayin it's his most memorable moment of Pac. unless he decided to go outta his way to lie about that to public after his Pac's death to "solidify" his legacy LOL cuz thats the only cop out you got after seein this vid.

Thank you

BackBlock_OG said:
You're a funny dude homie. I noticed you completely ignored my whole point like most Pac stans. You said you want proof Tut, Jimmy, and Puff were investigated after that song? Here you go:

You happy now groupie?

Can you read groupie? I said Pac violated street code by putting street sh*t on wax. Making songs about his beef instead of getting sh*t handled. As for Pac's "blood affiliations", that don't make him no gangster. sh*t, ray J has blood affiliations. Plain and simple, Pac wasn't on the level of the dudes he was snitching on. Tut, Jack and Jimmy were real gangsters who grew up that way. Neither Pac nor Suge came up like them. These dudes were doing gangster sh*t when Pac was in acting/dance school and Suge was playing football. Suge didn't grow up MOB Piru. He was a good kid from a upper middle class family, who happened to live in that neighborhood. MOB dudes didn't start fu*king w/ him until he got big money and had industry connects.

So like I said b4, Pac wasn't on the level of gangster as Jack, Tut or Jimmy, and neither was Suge. You talking about what Pac "coulda" done, yet you've never heard a report of Pac getting into a physical confrontation w/ any of the dudes he dissed on wax... just songs.

And when did I say Puffy was a real n*gga? I said Puff knew the code of silence when it comes to street sh*t. Pac didn't, that's why he got shot up, robbed and ran outta NY, and couldn't come back w/o 100 dudes holding him down. It's funny you called me a Biggie stan but I never mentioned B.I.G. once in my posts.

05-29-2012, 08:43 AM         #92
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac was not ready for shady a.ss n*gga like Jack.

Pac was a smart a guy, he should know better and never fu*ked with those dudes to begin with.
 6 years ago '05        #93
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
I know genius , they have the actual handwritten contract uploaded . you stan's can go and see it for yourself , google it ..

wasnt no napkin you fools, this isnt the movies, that shyt wouldnt fly in court . he signed a handwritten contract in jail .
Where's the proof that these contracts we see aren't written on toilet paper? Until you disprove that, it's case closed.

#1 on 40 Tupac Facts said:
1) Tupac signed his recording contract with death Row Records on toilet paper while serving a sentence in an upstate New York prison.
 6 years ago '12        #94
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
Pac shot two cops and he not a real?
Haitian Jack was working with cops and he a true gangster?
Henchman was always a snitch, but Pac a snitch for letting it be known the guy who knows everyone is a ratting?
Pac wasn't getting extorted like Big and Puff. He was stupid for letting people get him for his money though. The set of Above the Rim some G's tried to extort Pac and he didn't let it happen.

He wasn't a gangster and made some fu*ked up moves(Which is only his blame to take) but he wasn't some bi*ch either. Method man and countless respected artist who was around Pac said he was a real n*gga so I take their word for it.

I see mad people always try to say Pac Stans but ignore the fact everyone protects biggie as if he was some innocent butterfly who got caught in the middle by mistake.

Big got leaned on by E40 people after talking sh*t and didn't do sh*t about it afterwards.
He made diss records and was to scarred to mention who he dissed.
Chilled with the same people that shot his homeboy up WTF is that?.
 6 years ago '05        #95
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:

You happy now groupie?

Similar to all your post, this once again is crap. The only reason why the Feds and authorities cared about the line in "Against All Odds" and any of 2Pac's music was due to the fact that the man was already dead and investigators were looking for leads into his death. The music was meant to be released while Pac was alive and if he was alive when Makaveli was released, no authorities would care. The only people that would be aware would be people in the inside of the NY music industry.

Although 2Pac rapped about death constantly, he didn't truly know that Makaveli was going to be his last album and that he was going to be dead by the time the album was released. Had he not passed away, the authorities would've never cared to investigate anything regarding Tupac similar to how they didn't care about finding the gunmen in his Quad Studio shooting when he was alive. So your dry snitching theory doesn't hold up. Try again.
 05-29-2012, 09:30 AM         #96
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Julian said:
Henchman was always a snitch, but Pac a snitch for letting it be known the guy who knows everyone is a ratting?
Pac wasn't getting extorted like Big and Puff. He was stupid for letting people get him for his money though. The set of Above the Rim some G's tried to extort Pac and he didn't let it happen.

He wasn't a gangster and made some fu*ked up moves(Which is only his blame to take) but he wasn't some bi*ch either. Method man and countless respected artist who was around Pac said he was a real n*gga so I take their word for it.

I see mad people always try to say Pac Stans but ignore the fact everyone protects biggie as if he was some innocent butterfly who got caught in the middle by mistake.

Big got leaned on by E40 people after talking sh*t and didn't do sh*t about it afterwards.
He made diss records and was to scarred to mention who he dissed.
Chilled with the same people that shot his homeboy up WTF is that?.

The biggest criminal organizations work with gov., police, secret services, army...
 05-29-2012, 09:32 AM         #97
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
To all the young dudes in the game or thinking about it..... This is why you should get an education and leave the streets alone. The "Realist Muthafu*kas"turn snitch or will stab you in the back.
 05-29-2012, 10:11 AM         #98
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:

You need to look at the history of some of ur BLACK LEADERS, especially when they were in their 20's...e.g Malcolm X

You excepted too much from Pac, doesnt matter if he was intelligent, he was a 20 year old man with a tough upbringing thrust in to the world of fame, money and women, i.e Hollywood, you ain't coming out of that lookin like an angel. Ur experiences and ur age mold who u are, Pac aint have a chance to grow.
 05-29-2012, 10:16 AM         #99
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Julian said:

don't worry about these hatian jack snitch supporters
 05-29-2012, 10:27 AM         #100
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also the Pac vs jack sh*t was gonna hit the fan eventually, after that sh*t popped off Jack stopped coming over to the west, he was scared of getting hit in retaliation.

He'd have got that Biggy treatment over on the west, they'd have waxed his a.ss like Daniel son.

Ironically Pac was seen in NY on 6 different occasions award shows, filming movies and tv shows and only Nas had the heart to approach him. Jack never wanted to see Pac face to face cuz he knew it'd go down, knowing 2pac is trigger happy. Jack ran to Jimmy Hench for help,he cudnt deal with Pac alone, the thing about Pac was he was a live wire and uncontrollable, so Jack cudnt handle Pac face to face. They had to entrap Pac and deal with him in a sneaky manner because dude was always packin a piece and was known for firing it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy