"A Real Live Tale About A Snitch Named "Haitian Jack.Ē... - 2Pac/Makaveli

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,126 | Props total: 4714 4714
 r.burgundy said:
probaly not.nobody.shoot them or get them shot

discpline his skinny a.ss just like henchman and jack
.l
Pac actually shot 2 off duty cops in atlanta...
 6 years ago '04        #62
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 BackBlock_OG said:
^Say what you want about Puff, but Puff knows the code and the rules to the game. Pac didn't.
 6 years ago '06        #63
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 KeithClark said:
I find it funny Cash Money never had a problem with Haitian Jack and they been in this sh*t since 1991. - Keith Clark
Cash money is in Louisiana. Homey is in NY. I'm pretty sure if cash money was coming out here without any goons, they would of paid protection to shine in ny. If not by homey, by some other G
 6 years ago '06        #64
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 skillahmang said:
if BIGGIE really told pac to not fu*k with these people. why did he let his boss DIDDY get extorted by this "black mafia".

biggie just wanted to MC. he didnt stand for sh*t.
Smh. Missing the point. Nobody LET themselves or a loved one get extorted.
 6 years ago '07        #65
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 LYTE said:
.l
no proof he actually did that.neva charged,case dropped.had it went to trial we woulda seen who did tha shootin for real
 6 years ago '04        #66
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,654 | Props total: 5336 5336
gangstalicious was based off of Pac .
 6 years ago '04        #67
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:

Since when is that how you handle "street" sh*t? n*ggaz shoot you up and you think your homeboy knew it was coming, and your response is to make a diss song and air out street sh*t so "everybody" can hear it? You do know that "everybody" includes the police and the Feds? Tut, Jimmy and Puff are STILL being investigated b/c of that song. That's not doing something about it, that's dry snitching so just in case you get k!lled everybody knows where to look.

I'm not saying Pac was supposed to be bussin his gun at these dudes b/c he was too famous for that, and he wasn't on that level of gangsta anyhow. What I am saying is that making songs and airing out street business on wax so police and Feds can get involved, puts you in the same snitch category as Jack and Jimmy. When it's real you don't press record.

puff daddy said:
ďHe ainít mad at the n*ggas that shot him; he knows where theyíre at. He knows who shot him. If you ask him, he knows, and everybody in the street knows, and heís not stepping to them, because he knows that heís not gonna get away with that sh-t. To me, thatís some real sucker sh-t. Be mad at everybody, man; donít be using n*ggas as scapegoats. We know that heís a nice guy from New York. All sh-t aside, Tupac is a nice, good-hearted guy... Iím not saying that Iím ignorant to the rumors. But if you got a problem and somebody wants to get your a.ss, they donít talk about it. What itís been right now is a lot of moviemaking and a lot of entertainment drama. Bad boys move in silence. If somebody wants to get your a.ss, youíre gonna wake up in heaven. There ainít no record gonna be made about it. It ainít gonna be no interviews; itís gonna be straight-up `Oh sh-t, where am I? What are these wings on my back? Your name is Jesus Christ?í When youíre involved in some real sh-t, itís gonna be some real sh-t."
^Say what you want about Puff, but Puff knows the code and the rules to the game. Pac didn't.
That is the thing these Pac stans can not understand , they always try and say you're just a biggie stan or whatever .. Pac knew what the deal was, thats why he ran to the west coast with Suge..
 6 years ago '11        #68
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2667 2667
 hollabizak said:
Pretty obvious youre a white guy,Hendrix and Mj are the only black folk white people worshipped.
they're two of our best musicians n*gga, no sh*t mothafu*kas love 'em
 05-28-2012, 10:26 PM         #69
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blacdood said:
this article indeed shows you how ahead of his time 2pac was. Everything he said is startin' to unravel as 16+ years have gone by. i remember when people barely paid attention to illuminati when 2pac talked about them. 13 years Later the internetz aka youtube is filled with illuminati this and that. 2pac is the best rapper to EVER do it and aint nothin' you can tell me. the Hologram proved it to yall.
this
 6 years ago '11        #70
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 LYTE said:
.l
So? He didn't even know they were cops.
 6 years ago '10        #71
DENIAL 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 10 10
 blacdood said:
this article indeed shows you how ahead of his time 2pac was. Everything he said is startin' to unravel as 16+ years have gone by. i remember when people barely paid attention to illuminati when 2pac talked about them. 13 years Later the internetz aka youtube is filled with illuminati this and that. 2pac is the best rapper to EVER do it and aint nothin' you can tell me. the Hologram proved it to yall.
yeah, i'm sure most of these discussions and videos aren't the result of hip hop fans who grew up listening to pac. the hologram proved it.

05-28-2012, 10:37 PM         #72
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggy was a coward and 2pac punked all of the snakes and fakes in NY and exposed the snitches pretending to be upstanding gangstas

the good die young..malcom x of our generation
 6 years ago '07        #73
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 the synthesis said:
Biggy was a coward and 2pac punked all of the snakes and fakes in NY and exposed the snitches pretending to be upstanding gangstas

punked them so hard that he got shot,beat up,robbed and ran outta town.yeah,thats some punkin
 05-28-2012, 11:09 PM         #74
twinkieboy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithClark said:
I find it funny Cash Money never had a problem with Haitian Jack and they been in this sh*t since 1991. - Keith Clark

Baby a head bussa too
 6 years ago '04        #75
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 the synthesis said:

6 years ago '09        #76
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4574 4574
 BackBlock_OG said:

Since when is that how you handle "street" sh*t? n*ggaz shoot you up and you think your homeboy knew it was coming, and your response is to make a diss song and air out street sh*t so "everybody" can hear it? You do know that "everybody" includes the police and the Feds? Tut, Jimmy and Puff are STILL being investigated b/c of that song. That's not doing something about it, that's dry snitching so just in case you get k!lled everybody knows where to look.
LOL this n*gga trippin. investigated over what song, against all odds? puffy being investigate for that sh*t? really n*gga? show ya proof then. and Tut & Jack too huh? nah n*gga, Puffy's was investigated cuz hes a snake and Dexter Issac mentioned his name. Jack is bein investigated because he played both sides, cop and robber in the music industry and committing 20 other crimes. not becuz Tupac mentioned him in against all Odds you f*ckin f*ggot.

I'm not saying Pac was supposed to be bussin his gun at these dudes b/c he was too famous for that, and he wasn't on that level of gangsta anyhow. What I am saying is that making songs and airing out street business on wax so police and Feds can get involved, puts you in the same snitch category as Jack and Jimmy. When it's real you don't press record.
so in your lil bullsh*t text above, you say Pac violated street code by not retaliating against them n*ggas physically, then a few sentences later you say he too famous to do that? getchya god damn story straight; and what you mean he wasn't on that level of gangsta lol whatever that means. he rolled wit Suge who had gang affiliations and Pac more then like had gang affiliations himself since he rolled with death Row and Suge was known to be affiliated wit bloods. Pac coulda sent some n*ggas to fu*k ya b*tch a.ss up, hell there's prolly n*ggas that smack ya b*tch a.ss up today for speakin wreckless on Pac every chance you get; like the two other badboy/Biggie d*ck ridin f*ggots in here.

LOL this n*gga just said Puffy was a real n*gga. I'm done. b*tch a.ss Puffy? LOL I heard it all. Biggie stans smh.
 6 years ago '09        #77
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4574 4574
 r.burgundy said:
no proof he actually did that.neva charged,case dropped.had it went to trial we woulda seen who did tha shootin for real
lol i hope you know n*ggas more then notice you and your lil posse invadin every Pac thread and turnin into some hatin type ish, but yea Mutulu Shakur is on record sayin it's his most memorable moment of Pac. unless he decided to go outta his way to lie about that to public after his Pac's death to "solidify" his legacy LOL cuz thats the only cop out you got after seein this vid.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #78
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 Avon_Barksdale said:
During my investigation, I found out that Haitian Jack’s life was filled with smoking mirrors.
Source:

The phrase is smoke AND mirrors.
Don't use the phrase if you don't know it and understand its etymology.
 6 years ago '09        #79
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
It's so easy to see suburbia in this thread by reading most of the replies lol smh.
 6 years ago '04        #80
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Im Soo Special said:
the rap is game is dirty. i believe boxden posted this whole thing before

the hip hop police, the feds is very deep in the game. sh*t is like the crack game, but worse
word. the game is so dirty/grimey that you have any and every as*hole thinking they can get a piece of the action whether they are wanted or not.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago