"A Real Live Tale About A Snitch Named "Haitian Jack.”... - 2Pac/Makaveli

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
11 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,649 | Props total: 5334 5334
 Don Savant said:
Am I the only one that thinks that the harder pac tried to look the more fruity he ended up looking?

no you're not .
 05-28-2012, 04:24 PM         #22
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
no you're not .
But im sure the f*ggots that hate on 2pac,love biggie for acting like(Frank White)A gangster, but talks about Sucking a chick's daddy d!ck. Biggie fans are just as fake and gay as he was.
 05-28-2012, 04:35 PM         #23
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF...grimme b4ll3r
 05-28-2012, 04:38 PM         #24
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollabizak said:
Pretty obvious youre a white guy,Hendrix and Mj are the only black folk white people worshipped.
Says this while in a thread about 2pac and Big
 05-28-2012, 04:39 PM         #25
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Yeah a guy who died pretty much broke despite all the money he made because he funded so many black movements and a leader of the black panthers . Yeah kinda fruity..

Never knew that
 6 years ago '06        #26
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Don Savant said:
Am I the only one that thinks that the harder pac tried to look the more fruity he ended up looking?
Right there with you man
 6 years ago '05        #27
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Don Savant said:
You internet tough guys k!lls me. Let's see you air out a well known gangster and extortionists when you're a well known person that can easily be accessed like Pac was.
 6 years ago '04        #28
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,664 | Props total: 11308 11308
 Schavez98 said:
Everybody knows Biggie told him not to fu*k with those dudes like that. He told Pac to stay down and not be showing his face all around like everybody was ok with it. The night that he got shot at the studio, Big was trying to show love because he was already there. Big had told him not to come in the first place though. HE already knew what it was and was warning Pac that it was a bad idea to come around and Pac did anyway. Pac felt like Big let him get hit but it was never the case.
 hollabizak said:
Lies,Lies,and more lies from fake n*ggaz.Biggie told 2pac ONCE to watch who he was hanging around. Didnt say why or give him a reason. Still it wasnt Haitian Jack that called him to the studio. He had Henchman do it, who was the set up man,he lied to pac about paying him to do a song with lil shawn. Still Biggie shouldve let 2pac know his life was on the line.

if BIGGIE really told pac to not fu*k with these people. why did he let his boss DIDDY get extorted by this "black mafia".

biggie just wanted to MC. he didnt stand for sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #29
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Right there with you man
The only reason you cosign this is because you were a BIG/Badboy/Eastcoast fan.
 6 years ago '10        #30
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
So Pac is "real" cause he knew the n*gga that shot him and aint do nothing about it?

If pac came out in the 2000's he would be Nick Cannon
 6 years ago '04        #31
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,664 | Props total: 11308 11308
 Nautilus O said:
So Pac is "real" cause he knew the n*gga that shot him and aint do nothing about it?

05-28-2012, 04:53 PM         #32
arqitekt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlyElite23 said:
Tupac didnt believe in the illuminati and Prodigy was the first to mention them on track.
Pac just said that man, just like when Cobain says his lyrics were meaningless. I think Kurt says that just cause he doesn't wanna discuss them or deal with attention. Pac said he didn't believe in the illuminati to keep heat off and make some people more interested. IMO he obviously did believe in the Illuminati. Why call his last album k!lluminati if it was just some fairytale to him?
 6 years ago '09        #33
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 4545 4545
 Nautilus O said:

he aint do nothin about it? he was the biggest voice in the industry at the time and he planned on airin this sh*t out in one of his famous diss songs that he knew everyone would hear; and it was in the same year he he had anotha #1 album so EVERYBODY woulda been all over it includin the media & press. f*ck you sayin? thats all Pac had to do, you actin like Pac was suppposed to fly NY strapped and bust a clip in his face.

add in the fact that Pac died what, less then a year after he got outta prison? and he was doin shows, makin money, countless music, movies n sh*t n*gga barley had time to do anything.
 6 years ago '05        #34
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25052 25052
 Nautilus O said:
 6 years ago '12        #35
DutchyGabbana 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54
 Nautilus O said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #36
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:

You expected a superstar rapper fresh out of prison and on probation to go out to shoot and k!ll all of those people who wronged him?

You watch too many movies. Quit living in a fairytale land and leave your suburb home for a change and learn how the world works.
 05-28-2012, 05:09 PM         #37
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Schavez98 said:
Everybody knows Biggie told him not to fu*k with those dudes like that. He told Pac to stay down and not be showing his face all around like everybody was ok with it. The night that he got shot at the studio, Big was trying to show love because he was already there. Big had told him not to come in the first place though. HE already knew what it was and was warning Pac that it was a bad idea to come around and Pac did anyway. Pac felt like Big let him get hit but it was never the case.
I can confirm this is true
 6 years ago '04        #38
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 716 716
 Schavez98 said:
Thats what i had heard back then, but some cats just feel like they Invincible. We found out that was not the case. Glad Pac did not die that night ....and even though i always rode wit Big over Pac, I could understand how Pac really blamed Big (kind of) ......but too much stuff happened to where I really think Pac was just easy to manipulate because of the betrayal he felt.

I got a few questions Pac fans,

1. Do yall think it was true that Pac told Big that basically the beef was all about the money? I know Big said this happened when they saw each other face to face the last time. Dont that just change the whole perspective of their so called beef.

2. How do yall feel about the picture of Kurupt chilling with Biggie in the studio for Big's listening session for L.A.D? That picture really messed me up. I could not believe that photo. Had me thinking we all were played a bit. I guess that happened after the death of Pac though, but it was not long after.
 6 years ago '08        #39
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 JohnDoe said:
I, for one, would rather have Jimi Hendrix back than any rapper who died in the last 25 years.
add john lennon to that list
 6 years ago '09        #40
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 4545 4545
 teekarow said:
1. Do yall think it was true that Pac told Big that basically the beef was all about the money? I know Big said this happened when they saw each other face to face the last time. Dont that just change the whole perspective of their so called beef.
never happend son. sh*t been a fairy tale, Pac aint ever tell BIG that. check it:

What was still mostly talk and propaganda took a turn for the ugly at the Soul Train Awards this past March. When Biggie accepted his award and bigged-up Brooklyn, the crowd hissed. But the real drama came after the show, when Tupac and Biggie came face-to-face for the first time since Pac's shooting more than two years before. "That was the first time I really looked into his face," says Big. "I looked into his eyes and I was, like, Yo, this n*gga is really buggin' the f**k out."

The following week's Hollywood Reporter quoted an unnamed source saying that Shakur waved a pistol at Biggie. "Nah, Pac didn't pull steel on me," says Big. "He was on some tough s**t, though. I can't knock them dudes for the way they go about their biz. They made everything seem so dramatic. I felt the darkness when he rolled up that night. Duke came out the window fatigued out, screaming `West Side! Outlaws!' I was, like, `That's Bishop [Tupac's character in the movie Juice]!' Whatever he's doing right now, that's the role he's playing. He played that s**t to a tee. He had his little goons with him, and Suge was with him, and they was, like, `We gonna settle this now.' "

That's when Big's ace, Little Caesar of Junior M.A.F.I.A., stepped up. "The n*gga Ceez-pissy drunk-is up in the joint, like, `fu*k you!' " Big recalls. "Ceez is, like, `fu*k you, n*gga! East Coast, muthaf**ka!' Pac is, like, `We on the West Side now, we gonna handle this s**t.' Then his n*ggas start formulating and my n*ggas start formulating-somebody pulled a gun, muthaf**kas start screaming, `He got a gun, he got a gun!' We're, like, `We're in L.A. What the f**k are we supposed to do, shoot out?' That's when I knew it was on."

2. How do yall feel about the picture of Kurupt chilling with Biggie in the studio for Big's listening session for L.A.D? That picture really messed me up. I could not believe that photo. Had me thinking we all were played a bit. I guess that happened after the death of Pac though, but it was not long after.
if it was durin the beef while Pac was alive then yeah that woulda been some phoney sh*t. it still is some sus business by Kurupt but after the Pac death he prolly just wanted to squash the sh*t cuz he aint wanna no more n*ggas die over some music sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago