"A Real Live Tale About A Snitch Named "Haitian Jack.... - 2Pac/Makaveli

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #261
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 the synthesis said:
who here disputing what pac said in Dear Mamma? that song further validates what i said, was pac dirt broke? yes, was pac kicked out the crib? yes, was pacs moms hooked on crack? yes

now lets see BIGGY Smallz momma was a teacher, who had two incomes, Biggy never ate sardines for dinner, his mom always spoiled him rotten, he always had pocket money in his pocket, yet you want meto believe Biggy was a gangsta who ran BK , and fu*ked kids inthe a.ss before throwing them over a bridge?

Biggy is the definition of a studio gangsta
u are lol.u keep sayin his mom wasnt there for him.pac says she raised him right
"i thought we had it rough, we always had enough"
"And I realize momma really paid the price
She nearly gave her life, to raise me right"

pac was fine growin up.he is sayin so himself.just stop.u makin white europe look bad

how does 1 teacher job = 2 incomes?
who said he ran bk?
and pac shoots kids,whats tha differences
"my 44 make sure all yall kids dont grow"
so i dont really get where u goin
 05-31-2012, 09:35 PM         #262
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
u are lol.u keep sayin his mom wasnt there for him.pac says she raised him right

pac was fine growin up.he is sayin so himself.just stop.u makin white europe look bad

who said he ran bk?
Where did i say his mom wasnt there for him? all i said his moms got hooked on crack and in a abusive relationship and told him he had to leave the crib. His moms was a good person, but she also later turned to crack, which tore her relationship up with him, thus changing Pacs mentality and outlook on life.

Had Pac never been kicked out the crib, had his momma never turned to crack, Pac would not have ended up the way he did, he wouldnt even be rappin. Once Pac was in Oakland his entire mindset changed.

BIG always had his momma, always had a crib to stay at, always had money, however he chose to run with the d-boys, he surrounded himself with the wrong element because he was fascinated by it. The reality was Biggy was just some a wealthy kid who wanted to bea goon, Pac was a young man tossed out on the curb and sent to play with the drug dealers etc..
 6 years ago '07        #263
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 the synthesis said:
Where did i say his mom wasnt there for him? all i said his moms got hooked on crack and in a abusive relationship and told him he had to leave the crib. His moms was a good person, but she also later turned to crack, which tore her relationship up with him, thus changing Pacs mentality and outlook on life.

Had Pac never been kicked out the crib, had his momma never turned to crack, Pac would not have ended up the way he did, he wouldnt even be rappin. Once Pac was in Oakland his entire mindset changed.

BIG always had his momma, always had a crib to stay at, always had money, however he chose to run with the d-boys, he surrounded himself with the wrong element because he was fascinated by it. The reality was Biggy was just some a wealthy kid who wanted to bea goon, Pac was a young man tossed out on the curb and sent to play with the drug dealers etc..
u keep tryin to make it seem like he had tha worst childhood eva lol.just stop.my moms kicked me out at 13 and 16.aint no excuse for anything i did.i kno people who grew up wit neither parent

and u kno this how lol?how tha fu*k u gonna say what pac would be doin

so teachers are wealthy nowu sure u live in europe an not ethiopia
 05-31-2012, 11:42 PM         #264
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac always kept it 100, like he says in this interview as a kid he was the total opposite of what he grew up to be, he changed when he was out there by himself...

[video - click to view]

That's why u Pac hating muthfu*kas will never win, Pac never hid the truth, he told u as it was

Last edited by the synthesis; 05-31-2012 at 11:45 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #265
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 4545 4545
 r.burgundy said:

who said he ran bk?
"when i was young and my mama had beef 17 years old, kicked out on the street"

Pac wasnt fine growin up, ur just a ignorant NY resident who wants to believe that cuz it sutis your argument lol.
 6 years ago '09        #266
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 4545 4545
 r.burgundy said:
u keep tryin to make it seem like he had tha worst childhood eva lol.just stop.my moms kicked me out at 13 and 16.aint no excuse for anything i did.i kno people who grew up wit neither parent

try respondin wit a logical, mature post without a smilie. you make yaself impossible to argue wit cuz u come off as a arrogant prick.

n btw some fabricatin ya life lol u aint Big or Pac
 6 years ago '10        #267
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
funny thread.. some of you n*ggas are a trip
 6 years ago '04        #268
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
It is as if Pac is some sort of messiah , and that is crazy to me. This one human being has this much power over people to make them believe that he was always honest and truthful , and he was this mastermind , and this is crazy , crazy , crazy ..

You can actually tell a lot by some of these ignorant a.ss post in here , and that is that it'a a lot of life ignorant people in here, who lack any sort of understanding about living , and being in certain situations . You dudes are some true to life bozo clowns ..
 6 years ago '05        #269
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,427 | Props total: 1369 1369
 r.burgundy said:

Biggie grew up in a middle class neighborhood in Bedstuy with doctors and lawyers living nearby. His mom bought him the latest video games to keep him in his room and off the streets. Big didn't grow up in hardship. His neighborhood was a reflection of the Huckstable family from the Cosby show who were a successful educated black family. All of this was mentioned in Notorious BIG's "Behind The Music" special on VH1. Big didn't grow up in any struggle. Stop it.

Last edited by 4REAL; 06-02-2012 at 08:59 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #270
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 dlettern said:
We clearly have opposing opinions on this man. I just finished listening to Pusha's Exodus track and I can't help but to think about PAC when listening. Homeboy ran with bloods that never really had his back in the end.

There have been several interviews that confirm Snoop and PAC weren't even on speaking terms when he died. PAC hated Dre for working on the Firm album. All this hate was unneccessary. By your rationale, he was right in dissing an entire coast because of what people said in interviews? That was a good enough reason to start a divisive Civil War?

PAC fans claim he was such a G, yet they protect his strategy of banging on wax cuz his enemies were too powerful to confront personally?....Do you feel the same about the contemporary rappers who make a living off of dissing other?....that ain't real brotha. He sold his people out for some paper.

2Pac fans don't claim him to be a G. We respect the man based on how real he was and based on how much heart he had both on and off music.

2nd of all, 2Pac never dissed an entire coast. He dissed certain individuals who were from NY. And once again, 2Pac did not start a war. He never titled his beef with B.I.G. and Badboy as Eastcoast vs. Westcoast. Rappers don't run the media and they certainly didn't control the media in the 90s. The more you post, the more I realize you've fallen for the propaganda.

And you keep dodging these questions: What is a G? What is real? You have yet to define it.
 6 years ago '05        #271
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 dlettern said:
"Real n*ggaz do real things" - Biggie never discussed his beefs on wax (he had numerous rap beefs that he never even talked about publicly. These beefs came to light after his death), his stripes have been confirmed by Brooklyn (he was well known thought BK for his exploits before he started rapping), biggie's persona never changed from the beginning of his career as the character he was on his albums was actually him, and finally Biggie died in LA cuz he wanted to go and show LA he had love for them and put his life on the line to prove it.....I can't see you saying any of the above about Pac.

Pac's mom was around. Plus having an absintee mother doesn't validate you as a street dude. Biggie came from a great home and was more street than 90% of Hip Hop out right now. Your family has nothing to do with what's in your heart and the situation life puts you in.

But yet you're schooling does.

Biggie was negative on wax when he spoke about his own exploits and experiences. He never claimed to be a militant Black Panther like Pac. Biggie didn't start out as a dancer/guest rapper. He was a G from the beginning. Even still, he had numerous tracks where he's very positive in a non hyprocritical way.

I love how you wrote that coming from a great home has nothing to do with your heart and the situation life puts you in yet again you are the same person bringing up and cosigning 2Pac taking a ballet class at age 15. Do you see how hypocritical that is?

Look at all the other falsehoods you wrote? Tupac never claimed to be a militant black panther. 2nd of all, BIG definitely beefed on wax.

This entire posts here proves that the only reason you are talking down on Tupac is because you are a B.I.G. supporter. This is basically where this all stems from because this entire post is hypocritical.

You taking sides in a beef that's almost two decades old doesn't make you any better than anyone you're trying to criticize. Instead of having a neutral stance, you're picking one black man over the other. If you want blacks to be unified, how about you take a neutral position because you're definitely bias towards BIG and this post is all the proof I need. Keep it real with yourself and stop trying to disguise your love/support for BIG under this guise of "black brotherhood". You're a BIG supporter and a 2Pac hater. Come out and admit it.
 6 years ago '07        #272
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1020 1020
 Aesop730 said:
It is as if Pac is some sort of messiah , and that is crazy to me. This one human being has this much power over people to make them believe that he was always honest and truthful , and he was this mastermind , and this is crazy , crazy , crazy ..

You can actually tell a lot by some of these ignorant a.ss post in here , and that is that it'a a lot of life ignorant people in here, who lack any sort of understanding about living , and being in certain situations . You dudes are some true to life bozo clowns ..
I'm not biased against Pac or Biggie and Pac wasn't no messiah, but he was definitely one of the more open book type of rappers, he struck me as being honest every since I saw that interview he did in 93 where he talked about how studied ballet at the performing arts school (ironically around the same time he shot those cops), what rapper would do that these days and not fear being looked at as soft lol, you gotta respect the honesty.
 6 years ago '07        #273
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 4REAL said:
Biggie grew up in a middle class neighborhood in Bedstuy with doctors and lawyers living nearby. His mom bought him the latest video games to keep him in his room and off the streets. Big didn't grow up in hardship. His neighborhood was a reflection of the Huckstable family from the Cosby show who were a successful educated black family. All of this was mentioned in Notorious BIG's "Behind The Music" special on VH1. Big didn't grow up in any struggle. Stop it.
wtfyo,europa,we literally lived blocks from each otha lol.i can promise u,in tha 80's and 90's,even now,bed stuy aint no damn utopia.teacher is tha most common proffesion u will see.this dude said doctors and lawyers

thats what tha hood looks like in 2010 lol.not 1995.again,and this is were bein a foreigner comes into it.u just dont understand america

[video - click to view]

thats tha hood in 89.does it look like doctors and lawyers live there.dude,u make surburban europe look even dumber than surburban america.just quit lol
 6 years ago '07        #274
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 A-L-P said:
I'm not biased against Pac or Biggie and Pac wasn't no messiah, but he was definitely one of the more open book type of rappers, he struck me as being honest every since I saw that interview he did in 93 where he talked about how studied ballet at the performing arts school (ironically around the same time he shot those cops), what rapper would do that these days and not fear being looked at as soft lol, you gotta respect the honesty.
thats these days,times hav changed alot.alotta rappers said lines that we say "no homo" too lol.im sure if that was poppin back in tha day,they wouldnt hav used tha lines

time reveals all my man.and time has shown he wasnt so honest.its clear he knew damn well big had nothin to do wit him gettin shot.he says in plenty interviews big,even mike tyson told him to stay away from jack and henchman.his thing was he got shot,and he felt big didnt ride for him.whats so real and honest about that
 6 years ago '07        #275
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 4REAL said:
I love how you wrote that coming from a great home has nothing to do with your heart and the situation life puts you in yet again you are the same person bringing up and cosigning 2Pac taking a ballet class at age 15. Do you see how hypocritical that is?

Look at all the other falsehoods you wrote? Tupac never claimed to be a militant black panther. 2nd of all, BIG definitely beefed on wax.

This entire posts here proves that the only reason you are talking down on Tupac is because you are a B.I.G. supporter. This is basically where this all stems from because this entire post is hypocritical.

You taking sides in a beef that's almost two decades old doesn't make you any better than anyone you're trying to criticize. Instead of having a neutral stance, you're picking one black man over the other. If you want blacks to be unified, how about you take a neutral position because you're definitely bias towards BIG and this post is all the proof I need. Keep it real with yourself and stop trying to disguise your love/support for BIG under this guise of "black brotherhood". You're a BIG supporter and a 2Pac hater. Come out and admit it.
y dont u look back on some of your posts in this thread lol.u even questioned my life lol.u aint neutral or unbiased.wether u fu*k wit pac or big,anybody unbiased would say pac was dead wrong for tha sh*t he caused
 06-02-2012, 01:19 PM         #276
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
now see thats where ur wrong

hitler is infamous worldwide. he aint a legend. he aint well liked or respected worldwide. its people in mexico who dont give a fu*k about him. u see him painted on walls in 3rd world countries? statues and sh*t

how dare u even compare pac and hitler, wtf wrong with u my dude
I really wasn't comparing them as individuals. I was comparing their notoriety. They are both loved and hated all over the world. There's countries like Russia where hitler still has strong fanatics. There are many here in the US like me who aren't fans of Pac.

However, I can't help but notice how they both inspired black murders. Pac's strong words of hatred towards his brothers and insistence on dividing a culture which wouldve thrived if united......
 06-02-2012, 01:25 PM         #277
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:

You can't call me wrong if you can't prove me wrong.

As for you a.ssuming my alliance....truth be told, as an artist, I do think Big was better. After reading Pac's book of poetry, I can appreciate his writing, but his delivery was terrible. He was never on beat.

I will never call Big a black leader, but he never posed as one so I don't have to. Pac on the other hand positioned himself as one while encouraging black on black violence....talk about hypocritical. My taste in music has nothing to do with my opinion, common sense does.
 06-02-2012, 01:32 PM         #278
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Wow, I can't believe you said doctors and lawyers....in the Stuy? You do realize its still one of the most violent areas in NYC, right? You do realize that Big's right hand man, world, is upstate doing time for bodies. Big did not grow up in the world you're claiming he did. You're totally speaking out of ignorance. Let's not forget that the dudes Pac was riding with before he got got were from the Stuy. They were his pass in the hood. Don't play yourself
 6 years ago '07        #279
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 dlettern said:
Wow, I can't believe you said doctors and lawyers....in the Stuy? You do realize its still one of the most violent areas in NYC, right? You do realize that Big's right hand man, world, is upstate doing time for bodies. Big did not grow up in the world you're claiming he did. You're totally speaking out of ignorance. Let's not forget that the dudes Pac was riding with before he got got were from the Stuy. They were his pass in the hood. Don't play yourself
that aint big right hand man,but either way just to further prove a point to this stooge

Median household income 2009:
Bedford Stuyvesant (Bed-Stuy): $29,883
Brooklyn: $40,478

Read more:

tha average salary of a neighborhood full of docs and lawyers is less than 30kin 2009 lol.if tha average salary is 30k now,i wonder what his simple a.ss thinks it was in tha 80's and 90's.or maybe all tha docs and lawyers moved out when they neighborhood got nicer
 6 years ago '07        #280
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1020 1020
 r.burgundy said:
thats these days,times hav changed alot.alotta rappers said lines that we say "no homo" too lol.im sure if that was poppin back in tha day,they wouldnt hav used tha lines

time reveals all my man.and time has shown he wasnt so honest.its clear he knew damn well big had nothin to do wit him gettin shot.he says in plenty interviews big,even mike tyson told him to stay away from jack and henchman.his thing was he got shot,and he felt big didnt ride for him.whats so real and honest about that
He was coming at Big & Bad Boy because they were the cash cow's of the people who set him up to be robbed (the extortionist). Pac showed Big alot of love (even took a gun charge for him in the midst of all the other courtt cases and drama he was going through), and after the robbery and shooting, Big distanced himself from Pac (the dude who showed him mad love) and continued hanging around the people that were extorting his company had his boy Pac set up and almost k!lled, so it looked like Big chose his side. Big getting on the radio in 95 when Dogg Pound came to town almost having them and Snoop k!lled also helped to let people know which side he was choosing. I'm sure Pac also saw it as a way to make money while humilating and eliminating the cash cow of the people who had Suge's friend k!lled, were extorting east coast artist and almost had himself k!lled too and anyone who a.ssociated themselves with them (including Stretch).
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy