"A Real Live Tale About A Snitch Named "Haitian Jack.”... - 2Pac/Makaveli

most viewed right now
 140
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Drake- I’m Upset
330 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
115 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #221
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,638 | Props total: 4037 4037
 dlettern said:
I don't know about you, but I have always learned growing up that real men take care of their real problems in person. That's just me though. Clearly, you're from another school of thought. We'll agree to disagree on that
Do you think Pac was dealing with average Joes? He wasn't dealing with average people so you don't just take an average approach. He was dealing with people who set him up and could've taken his life yet you're speaking on the situation as if they were school kids. These were powerful and dangerous people at the time.

Secondly, he was an artists first and approached the situation as an MC. That is my definition of real. That is what a real artists does. They pour their issues and soul on a track. Or is real to you going back and shooting everyone he had a problem with instead of speaking on it through his outlet of music?

 dlettern said:
Its a fact that he was practicing ballet in HS.
Yes, ballet was a class under the dance program he was studying. What's your point?

 dlettern said:
He was in a school for performing arts in Baltimore. He concentrated on both the dancing and acting disciplines. Is this incorrect?
No it's not incorrect. But again where is this leading?

 dlettern said:
He was rhyming with Digital Underground fresh out of HS around 18-20, correct?
No not necessarily. He wasn't fresh out of high school. He dropped out.

 dlettern said:
When he was rhyming with the Digital Underground he was not a gangsta rapper, correct?
It depends. How do you define gangsta rapper?

Not sure how these facts disqualifies my stance, but I'll let you have it if you still feel you're right.
You're talking about the classes he took at age 14-15. How is any of this relevant to the man's later years?

 dlettern said:
When you have a tat that reads "thuglife" on you stomach, that kinda tells the world you're a gangsta. The media didn't have to make that deduction for me.
 dlettern said:
Tupac appeals to people who feel they can do and say anything as they are always rational no matter how irrational they really are. Your insistence on making excuses for everything negative he has done in his life is comical.
What excuses have I made for everything "negative" he has done? It seems as if you expect the guy to be The Terminator, Dr. MLK, Malcolm X, Ghandi, and Tookie Williams all in one to the fullest capacity. You have some unrealistic expectations for a guy who was only 25 and was still trying to find himself as a person. I'm not giving you excuses. I'm trying to bring you back to reality.

 dlettern said:
If Pac was so right why were his label mates distancing themselves from him before the shooting? Even Snoop had enough of the hate.
How did Snoop distance himself? Because he didn't want to be on any diss tracks? Second of all if there was any distance, who said it was based off of the East/West war alone? You're making a.ssumptions.

 dlettern said:
His negativity is obviously still inspiring today's fans.....
You mean similar to the way you're finding ways to subliminally slander in this thread, correct?
 6 years ago '05        #222
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,638 | Props total: 4037 4037
 dlettern said:
List 5 popular diss songs against Pac while he was alive. Please exclude "Who Shot Ya" as that track was recorded before the shooting.....
It wasn't only diss songs. It was people saying things in interviews and chiming in that made him upset.

 dlettern said:
When you have a tat that reads "thuglife" on you stomach, that kinda tells the world you're a gangsta. The media didn't have to make that deduction for me.
Rihanna has "Thug Life" tatooed on her fingers. Does that mean she's a "gangsta" as well?


Last edited by 4REAL; 05-30-2012 at 08:29 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #223
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 207 207
 r.burgundy said:
which 1 of us wasted more energy,tha stan or tha hater lol?i dont talk about pac off tha net.dont talk about much on it.but i will sh*t is on his stans any day of tha week tho.that fool actually got dudes hatin biggie and they aint neva heard a biggie rap.sh*ts disgustin


Dude, your a weirdo.
 6 years ago '07        #224
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 Grave said:
Dude, your a weirdo.
and your a stan who just got sh*tted on
 6 years ago '07        #225
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 4REAL said:
It wasn't only diss songs. It was people saying things in interviews and chiming in that made him upset.



Rihanna has "Thug Life" tatooed on her fingers. Does that mean she's a "gangsta" as well?
post 5 of them
 6 years ago '07        #226
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,558 | Props total: 1570 1570
 r.burgundy said:
your from germany.just enjoy tha music lol.no need to speculate on things outside of that.if pac really shot those cops,they coulda charged him wit illegal possesion of a firearm
Pac's guns were legal and registered in his name, in 93 he wasn't a felon yet.
 6 years ago '07        #227
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 207 207
 A-L-P said:
Pac's guns were legal and registered in his name, in 93 he wasn't a felon yet.


There is no convincing this guy, just let him be and let him think he's owning everybody in the nets existence. Kinna sad seeing that duke claims he's older than me but acts like a 17 year old female with a vendetta.
 6 years ago '07        #228
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 A-L-P said:
Pac's guns were legal and registered in his name, in 93 he wasn't a felon yet.
he had legal registered guns in a state he didnt live in?gun registry does not carry from state to state
 6 years ago '07        #229
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 Grave said:
There is no convincing this guy, just let him be and let him think he's owning everybody in the nets existence. Kinna sad seeing that duke claims he's older than me but acts like a 17 year old female with a vendetta.
convincing me of what?that pac was a gangsta cause he alledgely shot somebody
 05-30-2012, 06:56 PM         #230
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they did want to charge pac with carrying and firing a gun in GA, however the case stunk so much, here you have two offduty cops with a gun from the evidence room (which was linked to a murder) harassing a innocent black motorist and abusing their position, you have Pac pull up and intervene only for them to fire at him, so he opened fire back

the case is one the police department wanted to hide especially with what was going on at the time with cops and black folk...small price to pay

Stretch brother Majesty did a interview last year of how sh*t went down, he was with Pac at the time as was Stretch and i think Mopreme


Last edited by the synthesis; 05-30-2012 at 07:00 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #231
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 the synthesis said:
they did want to charge pac with carrying and firing a gun in GA, however the case stunk so much, here you have two offduty cops with a gun from the evidence room (which was linked to a murder) harassing a innocent black motorist and abusing their position, you have Pac pull up and intervene only for them to fire at him, so he opened fire back

the case is one the police department wanted to hide especially with what was going on at the time with cops and black folk...small price to pay

Stretch brother Majesty did a interview last year of how sh*t went down, he was with Pac at the time as was Stretch and i think Mopreme
story i remembered was whoeva was drivin pacs car was drunk and almost hit tha 2 officers.argument broke out,and shots were fired and tha case was dropped for lack of evidence
 05-30-2012, 07:04 PM         #232
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
yeah pac was lucky he would be doing life he would be alive to

you think malcolm would have shot 2 cops seriously once malcolm went around the world his views on life changed
Malcolm X would fully support Pac and his actions on that day, Pac had to fire back because shots were fired at him first. Pac didnt open fire on the cops, his hand was forced, or he could have just died that night.

Malcolm X supported many cop k!llers who had no choice...

Pac had no choice, he defended himself and another black man.
 05-30-2012, 07:13 PM         #233
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Biggie grew up in Bed-Stuy. Homeboy never dissed Pac. Come to think of it, how many rappers really put out diss songs? In the words of Biggie, "Real n*ggaz do real things"

.


Long Kiss Goodnight? indulging in a mans death...

Also Nas confirming BIG called him and said he wanted to put out a diss record to Pac and wanted Nas to be on it, following week Nas met up with Pac and they squashed the animosity

BIG who had a mother who taught him manners and respect, same Biggy who beat the sh*t out of Lil Kim and Faith? same BIG who rapped about raping children and throwing them over the bridge? Same Biggy who raps nothing but negativity and k!lling black men, disses rappers on the low.? and Pac should have known better?

BIG moms wasnt a crackhead, she was a educated teacher, who attended church, very religious and her son was a grade A student, yet Pac should have known better?

"Real n*ggaz do real things"..so why aint BIGGY live up to this?


Last edited by the synthesis; 05-30-2012 at 07:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #234
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,978 | Props total: 5967 5967
 the synthesis said:
Malcolm X would fully support Pac and his actions on that day, Pac had to fire back because shots were fired at him first. Pac didnt open fire on the cops, his hand was forced, or he could have just died that night.

Malcolm X supported many cop k!llers who had no choice...

Pac had no choice, he defended himself and another black man.

stop bringing malcolm x into this .. pac is in no way shape or form close to anything that malcolm x was, is , and will be .. stop overanalyzing this music , just let it be just that and move on , it's nothing more than entertainment..
 05-30-2012, 07:29 PM         #235
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Malcolm X and Pac and both legends
 6 years ago '07        #236
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 the synthesis said:


Long Kiss Goodnight? indulging in a mans death...

Also Nas confirming BIG called him and said he wanted to put out a diss record to Pac and wanted Nas to be on it, following week Nas met up with Pac and they squashed the animosity

[B]BIG who had a mother who taught him manners and respect[B], same Biggy who beat the sh*t out of Lil Kim and Faith? same BIG who rapped about raping children and throwing them over the bridge? Same Biggy who raps nothing but negativity and k!lling black men, disses rappers on the low.? and Pac should have known better?

BIG moms wasnt a crackhead, she was a educated teacher, who attended church, very religious and her son was a grade A student, yet Pac should have known better?

"Real n*ggaz do real things"..so why aint BIGGY live up to this?
u kids believe anything

so did pac
"You always was committed
A poor single mother on welfare, tell me how ya did it"
"Cause when I was low you was there for me
And never left me alone because you cared for me
And I could see you comin home after work late
You're in the kitchen tryin to fix us a hot plate
Ya just workin with the scraps you was given"

please stop wit tha "his moms wasnt there act"
same pac who r*ped a chik,and also disrespected faith?
big didnt rap about kidnappin kids,he said gutta did it.and it was on a song about keepin tha peace
what did biggy do that he shoulda known betta?l.a.d was mostly a positive album,while makavelli wasnt
 6 years ago '09        #237
MakaveliToDon91 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,228 | Props total: 8034 8034
 r.burgundy said:
u kids believe anything

so did pac
"You always was committed
A poor single mother on welfare, tell me how ya did it"
"Cause when I was low you was there for me
And never left me alone because you cared for me
And I could see you comin home after work late
You're in the kitchen tryin to fix us a hot plate
Ya just workin with the scraps you was given"

please stop wit tha "his moms wasnt there act"
same pac who r*ped a chik,and also disrespected faith?
big didnt rap about kidnappin kids,he said gutta did it.and it was on a song about keepin tha peace
what did biggy do that he shoulda known betta?l.a.d was mostly a positive album,while makavelli wasnt
u still talkin n*gga? got damn.
 6 years ago '04        #238
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,978 | Props total: 5967 5967
 Im Soo Special said:
except pac is a worldwide legend

from mexico to africa he's well known, liked, and respected

so fu*k a hater. pac > ya fav rapper and ur worthless a.sses


get over it


.. I'm done .. bunch of imbeciles in here , and that's for sure .
 05-31-2012, 07:09 AM         #239
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Do you think Pac was dealing with average Joes? He wasn't dealing with average people so you don't just take an average approach. He was dealing with people who set him up and could've taken his life yet you're speaking on the situation as if they were school kids. These were powerful and dangerous people at the time.

Secondly, he was an artists first and approached the situation as an MC. That is my definition of real. That is what a real artists does. They pour their issues and soul on a track. Or is real to you going back and shooting everyone he had a problem with instead of speaking on it through his outlet of music?



Yes, ballet was a class under the dance program he was studying. What's your point?



No it's not incorrect. But again where is this leading?



No not necessarily. He wasn't fresh out of high school. He dropped out.



It depends. How do you define gangsta rapper?



You're talking about the classes he took at age 14-15. How is any of this relevant to the man's later years?





What excuses have I made for everything "negative" he has done? It seems as if you expect the guy to be The Terminator, Dr. MLK, Malcolm X, Ghandi, and Tookie Williams all in one to the fullest capacity. You have some unrealistic expectations for a guy who was only 25 and was still trying to find himself as a person. I'm not giving you excuses. I'm trying to bring you back to reality.



How did Snoop distance himself? Because he didn't want to be on any diss tracks? Second of all if there was any distance, who said it was based off of the East/West war alone? You're making a.ssumptions.



You mean similar to the way you're finding ways to subliminally slander in this thread, correct?
We clearly have opposing opinions on this man. I just finished listening to Pusha's Exodus track and I can't help but to think about PAC when listening. Homeboy ran with bloods that never really had his back in the end.

There have been several interviews that confirm Snoop and PAC weren't even on speaking terms when he died. PAC hated Dre for working on the Firm album. All this hate was unneccessary. By your rationale, he was right in dissing an entire coast because of what people said in interviews? That was a good enough reason to start a divisive Civil War?

PAC fans claim he was such a G, yet they protect his strategy of banging on wax cuz his enemies were too powerful to confront personally?....Do you feel the same about the contemporary rappers who make a living off of dissing other?....that ain't real brotha. He sold his people out for some paper.
 05-31-2012, 07:22 AM         #240
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:


Long Kiss Goodnight? indulging in a mans death...

Also Nas confirming BIG called him and said he wanted to put out a diss record to Pac and wanted Nas to be on it, following week Nas met up with Pac and they squashed the animosity

BIG who had a mother who taught him manners and respect, same Biggy who beat the sh*t out of Lil Kim and Faith? same BIG who rapped about raping children and throwing them over the bridge? Same Biggy who raps nothing but negativity and k!lling black men, disses rappers on the low.? and Pac should have known better?

BIG moms wasnt a crackhead, she was a educated teacher, who attended church, very religious and her son was a grade A student, yet Pac should have known better?

"Real n*ggaz do real things"..so why aint BIGGY live up to this?
"Real n*ggaz do real things" - Biggie never discussed his beefs on wax (he had numerous rap beefs that he never even talked about publicly. These beefs came to light after his death), his stripes have been confirmed by Brooklyn (he was well known thought BK for his exploits before he started rapping), biggie's persona never changed from the beginning of his career as the character he was on his albums was actually him, and finally Biggie died in LA cuz he wanted to go and show LA he had love for them and put his life on the line to prove it.....I can't see you saying any of the above about Pac.

Pac's mom was around. Plus having an absintee mother doesn't validate you as a street dude. Biggie came from a great home and was more street than 90% of Hip Hop out right now. Your family has nothing to do with what's in your heart and the situation life puts you in.

Biggie was negative on wax when he spoke about his own exploits and experiences. He never claimed to be a militant Black Panther like Pac. Biggie didn't start out as a dancer/guest rapper. He was a G from the beginning. Even still, he had numerous tracks where he's very positive in a non hyprocritical way.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
57 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1358 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy