"A Real Live Tale About A Snitch Named "Haitian Jack.”... - 2Pac/Makaveli

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #201
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8167 8167
 Kingpin 313 said:
Go back one page I said the samething to somebody else

Yea somebody who said Pac wasn't the thug YOU claim he was You looking lame telling n*ggas they didn't know him like you was in the backseat when Orlando started dumping
 6 years ago '07        #202
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Kingpin 313 said:
Spoken like a n*gga that lives in the suburbs nobody starts out a drug dealer gangsta etc. sh*t just happens you telling me somebody can't become street at 20 is the dumbest thing I ever heard I know plenty of people that had a good job and was a nice person then ended up losing there job and was forced to live in the streets and rob and sell drugs

If pac wasn't about that life or knew what he was talking about n*ggas he grew up with would have been exposed him you didn't know the n*gga you going off what you read so stop talking like you lived with the n*gga and knew his life
no tha fu*k u dont

what are u goin off of?u lived wit him and knew his life?
 6 years ago '07        #203
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 r.burgundy said:
no tha fu*k u dont

what are u goin off of?u lived wit him and knew his life?
Well you're acting like you did.

Anyways. Pac shot 2cops. Enough said.
 6 years ago '07        #204
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Grave said:
Well you're acting like you did.

Anyways. Pac shot 2cops. Enough said.
no im not not.

sure he did
 05-29-2012, 10:04 PM         #205
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
pac to the bishop role to heart

how do you become famous and start catching cases
well ur more likely to catch cases when ur in the public eye

there are criminals who done dirt, fought, etc..and never been arrested

you tellin me everytime u done beat someone up, robbed someone, or u and ur peeps got in to a altercation, police been involved or u caught a case?

only when pac decided to f!ght, now they want to sue him or get him locked up all because he is famous, u cant avoid them cases when ur in the public eye...

treach said pac was a live wire before the fame, digital underground said the same, its just back then when they fought dudes, it stayed on the streets.

pac got famous age 19 after that everything he did was monitored, prior to that nobody gave a fu*k about if he fought someone,
 05-29-2012, 10:08 PM         #206
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac shot them cops, whats crazy is not that he shot them knowingly or unknowingly, but that he was in one of the most racist states where they will hand you down a sentence that'll finish when ur 70

lucky for pac those cops had a gun from the evidence room and they were drunk, otherwise pac wud probably been doin life, that was a close call, admirable act, something malcolm x wud have done, but most dudes wud have drove past
 6 years ago '07        #207
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 the synthesis said:
Pac shot them cops, whats crazy is not that he shot them knowingly or unknowingly, but that he was in one of the most racist states where they will hand you down a sentence that'll finish when ur 70

lucky for pac those cops had a gun from the evidence room and they were drunk, otherwise pac wud probably been doin life, that was a close call, admirable act, something malcolm x wud have done, but most dudes wud have drove past
your from germany.just enjoy tha music lol.no need to speculate on things outside of that.if pac really shot those cops,they coulda charged him wit illegal possesion of a firearm
 6 years ago '07        #208
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
 the synthesis said:
well ur more likely to catch cases when ur in the public eye

there are criminals who done dirt, fought, etc..and never been arrested

you tellin me everytime u done beat someone up, robbed someone, or u and ur peeps got in to a altercation, police been involved or u caught a case?

only when pac decided to f!ght, now they want to sue him or get him locked up all because he is famous, u cant avoid them cases when ur in the public eye...

treach said pac was a live wire before the fame, digital underground said the same, its just back then when they fought dudes, it stayed on the streets.

pac got famous age 19 after that everything he did was monitored, prior to that nobody gave a fu*k about if he fought someone,

lets be real bishop took over pac
 6 years ago '07        #209
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
 the synthesis said:

yeah pac was lucky he would be doing life he would be alive to

you think malcolm would have shot 2 cops seriously once malcolm went around the world his views on life changed
 6 years ago '07        #210
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
your from germany.just enjoy tha music lol.no need to speculate on things outside of that.if pac really shot those cops,they coulda charged him wit illegal possesion of a firearm
Lmao. Are you denying pac shot 2 cops? How old are you and where you living in a cave in 93-94?
 6 years ago '07        #211
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Grave said:
Lmao. Are you denying pac shot 2 cops? How old are you and where you living in a cave in 93-94?
yea,and im not tha only 1.we'll neva kno who actually pulled tha trig cause case was dropped

older than u,and was in nyc at tha time
 6 years ago '04        #212
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Pac stans.............damn you make it hard to like Pac

6 years ago '07        #213
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
yea,and im not tha only 1.we'll neva kno who actually pulled tha trig cause case was dropped

The hate is stong with you. Don't know how you do it, no way id ever waste as much energy as you just did on a person I don't like. Only logic is trolling for your sake.
 05-30-2012, 07:17 AM         #214
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:

Biggie suck's p*nis,he said so himself in a song.
 05-30-2012, 08:03 AM         #215
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
Pac also saw his family get locked up, 3 of his uncles americas most wanted, all of them shot dead, his step father doin life, his godmother and godfather had to skip the country after shooting a cop, i dont think Pac wanted to follow in that path. He joined the young panthers, but then decided that sh*t wasnt going to get him anywhere. He decided to go the entertainment route, to possibly advance his political agenda and to make a better life for his family.

However unknown to him that music game is seedy and he got caught up. He came up in the wrong era of hip hop, when gangstas ruled. Pac also states how his moms shacked up with an ex Black Panther who use to beat her a.ss, when he tried to intervene she kicked him out the crib, so miss me with that Black Panthers love their women.

Pac was a 25 year old young man slowly maturing, he had sparks of genius, and a agenda, but he also was like every other young dude.

Malcolm X at 25 was no angel, Jayz at 25 was no angel, Mike Tyson at 25 was no angel. Now look how age has matured these people, they are completely different people, you can't force maturity, don't matter what game is handed to you.
These are no excuses for his wreckless and selffish behavior. Pac was different than the dudes mentioned as he grew up with Black Love. Panthers preached love and respect for your brother man. Rapping about k!lling your brothers, cutting your sista's face, and fu*king your brother's wife really doesn't say much about his character or his "Pro Balck" upbringing. He was a tool used by the White man just like the rest of the clowns that followed him. Biggie grew up in Bed-Stuy. Homeboy never dissed Pac. Come to think of it, how many rappers really put out diss songs? In the words of Biggie, "Real n*ggaz do real things"

As for him coming up at a time when gangsters ruled music....Check the history of music and entertainment. Gangsters have always ruled. Even Frank Sinatra....I never seen them old school Italians diss other singers cuz they were controlled by gangsters. But I guess your rationale is that we as Black People should be harder on each other cuz we got something to prove, right? Or maybe we have an excuse cuz we had hard lives growing up. I guess we're the only race that has ever gone through this so it excuses our entertainers' ignorance.......
 05-30-2012, 08:07 AM         #216
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
lol im sorry my nig but you dont know what thug life represent. he wasnt tryin to tell the world he was a gangsta, thug life was a code thats common knowledge.
Brother, I won't disrespect you by calling you a ****** so please don't refer to me as one. We're kings and better than that stupid word.

On to Pac, I can't get with that. You can't tat "thuglife" on your stomach, catch cases, roll with well known OGs then turn around and say Thuglife aint about being a gangsta, its about a code. Miss me with that. He knew who he was appealing to. He knew what he was doing....
 05-30-2012, 08:09 AM         #217
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
pac to the bishop role to heart

how do you become famous and start catching cases
This pretty much sums it up......
 6 years ago '07        #218
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 hollabizak said:
Biggie suck's p*nis,he said so himself in a song.
"time to give it to daddy,n*gga now tell me how u want it " - 2pac

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #219
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
LOL ight. Jada Pinkett said when she met Pac at the Baltimore School of Arts in the 1980's, he lived in a house wit no lights, two t-shirts and a pair of pants with a mattress on the floor. that aint down and out, huh? he needed help to pay that Baltimore school tutition.

and i dont know where this gangsta sh*t is comin from, did u even read the post i responded to? the n*gga I replied to said Pac reminded him of a phoney college n*gga who acts hood then goes home to a luxury house when in reality Pac had no relation to that. i never said Pac was a hardcore G so next time u n*ggas reply to my posts keep that mind, i said he was a n*gga that stood up for what he believed and wasnt afraid to do it. theres a difference between "growin up in a ghetto" like Biggie playin nintendo and havin a solid location/home throughout his childhood as well as a good mother; then bein in Pac's shoes wit a crackhead mother, no father and bein forced to migrate across the country and back as a broke n*gga.

he aint even go to jail for r*pe lol. thats why I be callin you a hater because you ignore the facts in an effort to make an argument against Pac to diminish his character. at least stick to the facts n*gga, and every n*gga thats slightly reasonable knew that was a stupid money grubbins.lut, the case was a set up and Pac more then likely wasnt guilty of sh*t
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
well lets see. if u got shot up, robbed, betrayed by ya n*ggas, set up for a r*pe case, sent to jail for a year, went broke because u spent all your money on lawyers, gettin dissed on wax and the radio by all of NY, and u was puttin money in these SAME n*ggas pockets you wouldn't be angry? Pac shoulda came outta jail makin uplifting songs,, rite?

sh*t, do you n*ggas even know rap? yall hatin so hard its cloudin ya judgement. rappers dont feel the same way all the time. they aint gon always have the same feelings towards people, the mood of their music dependin on what they were goin thru at the time. Pac aint say in his music to say f*ck u to the same women he talkin about in Keep ya Head up; Pac was tellin yall to say f*ck u to the stupids.lut that got him put in jail. Pac aint tell you to start k!lling n*ggas, he said he was gon start retaliating against the n*ggas that did HIM wrong.

Grave said:
The hate is stong with you. Don't know how you do it, no way id ever waste as much energy as you just did on a person I don't like. Only logic is trolling for your sake.
which 1 of us wasted more energy,tha stan or tha hater lol?i dont talk about pac off tha net.dont talk about much on it.but i will sh*t is on his stans any day of tha week tho.that fool actually got dudes hatin biggie and they aint neva heard a biggie rap.sh*ts disgustin
 05-30-2012, 08:55 AM         #220
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
These are no excuses for his wreckless and selffish behavior. Pac was different than the dudes mentioned as he grew up with Black Love. Panthers preached love and respect for your brother man. Rapping about k!lling your brothers, cutting your sista's face, and fu*king your brother's wife really doesn't say much about his character or his "Pro Balck" upbringing. He was a tool used by the White man just like the rest of the clowns that followed him. Biggie grew up in Bed-Stuy. Homeboy never dissed Pac. Come to think of it, how many rappers really put out diss songs? In the words of Biggie, "Real n*ggaz do real things"

As for him coming up at a time when gangsters ruled music....Check the history of music and entertainment. Gangsters have always ruled. Even Frank Sinatra....I never seen them old school Italians diss other singers cuz they were controlled by gangsters. But I guess your rationale is that we as Black People should be harder on each other cuz we got something to prove, right? Or maybe we have an excuse cuz we had hard lives growing up. I guess we're the only race that has ever gone through this so it excuses our entertainers' ignorance.......

Pac was a good young man, but his mind was corrupted.

Corrupted by 2 things:

- All the gangsters he was hanging with: from Jack to the Bloods of DR.

- Hollywood.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc