"A Real Live Tale About A Snitch Named "Haitian Jack.”... - 2Pac/Makaveli

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #181
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Nautilus O said:
I defended white girl mob because they are hip hop and unlike Tupac, V nasty was really out here getting arrested for being a "criminal". Who is Rich Hill? I don't respect nor feel bad for a n*gga that dies because of his own actions. I've been saying this same sh*t about Tupac before I made a single post on BX. Me clowning on Pac is bad karma but we got osama smileys with cartoon x's on his eyes I play don k!lluminati often because I love the entertainment value, you dumb a.ss n*ggas living ya lives based off what a 25 yr old ballerina told yall is embarrassing.

4real and that Makavelli stan n*gga are the type dudes that wear pac rip shirts and realky believe he was planning on takingover the industry.
how many cops did v nasty shoot? what has she even done to even be interjected into this conversation? how many people has v-nasty inspired? you are implicating that some ignorant a.ss hoodrat bi*ch is realer than pac because she is still broke is ridiculous. like pac growing up in the 1980s in the projects is somehow some bullsh*t but v-nasty coming from oaktown is some hot sh*t? you got your priorities mixed up in life if you are valuing sh*t in that manner which further proves what a fu*king moron you are. even if you wanted to compare rapsheets, pac wins with more "down a.ss" crimes or whatever the fu*k you were trying to prove with your bullsh*t a.ss comment. you probably wear skinny jeans.. and don't go looking to point out sh*t drawing parallels between you making jokes about a legend and me using a fu*ken osama or michael jackson smiley. you are reaching on that sh*t.
 05-29-2012, 05:20 PM         #182
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
I have read Malcolm's autobiography five times. I totally understand why his story of transformation is inspiring as it was for me. However, there is one HUGE difference between Pac and Malcolm. Pac knew better. Pac had a strong extended family that fought for freedom and equality. His examples growing up were Black people who loved other Black people. You would NEVER catch a Black Panther say they would cut a sista's face no matter how old. Right is right wrong is wrong!

Malcolm was raised in a culture that hated itself. His exploits whether it be straightening his hair, worshiping white women, and his life of crime all display a self-destructive person with no sense of self. It wasn't until he found himself that he realized the beauty within himself and his people. Pac grew up very well aware of this, but chose to divide his own people while supporting those who took advantage of them. That's not love.
Pac also saw his family get locked up, 3 of his uncles americas most wanted, all of them shot dead, his step father doin life, his godmother and godfather had to skip the country after shooting a cop, i dont think Pac wanted to follow in that path. He joined the young panthers, but then decided that sh*t wasnt going to get him anywhere. He decided to go the entertainment route, to possibly advance his political agenda and to make a better life for his family.

However unknown to him that music game is seedy and he got caught up. He came up in the wrong era of hip hop, when gangstas ruled. Pac also states how his moms shacked up with an ex Black Panther who use to beat her a.ss, when he tried to intervene she kicked him out the crib, so miss me with that Black Panthers love their women.

Pac was a 25 year old young man slowly maturing, he had sparks of genius, and a agenda, but he also was like every other young dude.

Malcolm X at 25 was no angel, Jayz at 25 was no angel, Mike Tyson at 25 was no angel. Now look how age has matured these people, they are completely different people, you can't force maturity, don't matter what game is handed to you.
 05-29-2012, 05:22 PM         #183
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O;23414155[I said:
]I defended white girl mob because they are hip hop and unlike Tupac, V nasty was really out here getting arrested for being a "criminal".[/I] Who is Rich Hill? I don't respect nor feel bad for a n*gga that dies because of his own actions. I've been saying this same sh*t about Tupac before I made a single post on BX. Me clowning on Pac is bad karma but we got osama smileys with cartoon x's on his eyes I play don k!lluminati often because I love the entertainment value, you dumb a.ss n*ggas living ya lives based off what a 25 yr old ballerina told yall is embarrassing.

4real and that Makavelli stan n*gga are the type dudes that wear pac rip shirts and realky believe he was planning on takingover the industry.
 6 years ago '07        #184
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
I don't think people see the bigger picture of what Pac was trying to do, he definitely had an agenda imo, he died in the middle of his plan and that's what made it look bad. I think Pac was actually tryna make Hip Hop better in the grand scheme of things, like he was trying to eventually run the extortionist out the game.

Pac wasn't dumb, he was making a power move with the DR signing, like "If I sign to death Row i'll be free, I'll have money, I can support my fam again, and pay off these debts and tax issues, access to better producers, more street clout and thugs backing me for my plan to overthrow the evil extortionist east coast regime (Bad Boy), me and Suge have common enemies at Bad Boy, more clout and respect from the streets to be able to make a positive difference (it's easier to make a difference in the ghetto when the streets are backing you, I can't be a goody two shoes tryna preach to the havenots), allie with superstars like Snoop, Dre, MC Hammer, Dogg Pound to broaden my audience and further my clout for what I'm tryna do, and I'll have a bigger platform to spread my message" I think signing to DR was pretty much the best overall option for him at that time, I'm sure he weighed everything and thought about it long and hard after Suge reached out to him, I'm sure that deal was tempting.

The Makaveli intro where he tells people to "pick a side" is interesting too because in 1996, it seems like he was on some "pick a side" type mode, he was attacking any rapper who even thought was coming at him sideways (some even in death Row) but also reaching out to alot of other rappers like Bone Thugs, Scarface, Boot Camp Click, Big Daddy Kane, Wu-Tang, Melle Mel, Rakim, Greg Nice....even Nas at one point.

And for dude who said Pac was shook for leaving New York......it has nothing to do with fear, it wouldn't have been smart for him to stay in NY, and I don't think he could've have done what he was trying to do had he stayed in New York, it's not like he was an NY based rapper anyway, he lived in Cali and Georgia his whole career, he only seemed to come to NY whenever he was shooting a movie (Above the Rim, Bullet, and Juice). He was shot, framed, and jailed in a place that he wasn't a resident of anyway, what reason did he have to stay there after he got realeased from jail.

And you can tell when someone personally doesn't like Tupac when they say "he went to jail for r*pe", lol don't even argue with them, they're just tryna get a reaction out of you.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-29-2012 at 06:04 PM..
 05-29-2012, 05:38 PM         #185
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-L-P said:
People don't see the bigger picture of what Pac was trying to do, he died in the middle of his plan and that's what made it look bad. I think Pac was actually tryna make Hip Hop better in the grand scheme of things, like he was trying to eventually run the extortionist out the game.

And you can tell when someone personally doesn't like Tupac when they say "he went to jail for r*pe", lol don't even argue with them, they're just tryna get a reaction out of you.
co sign

and the fact that he wasnt even convicted of r*pe nor charged with r*pe

the time he did was mainly for weapons , touching a chick on butt (s3xual abuse) and because he'd been warned for his last offense

pacs mistake was havin s3x with a groupie
 6 years ago '10        #186
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8202 8202
 stl12188 said:
how many cops did v nasty shoot? what has she even done to even be interjected into this conversation? how many people has v-nasty inspired? you are implicating that some ignorant a.ss hoodrat bi*ch is realer than pac because she is still broke is ridiculous. like pac growing up in the 1980s in the projects is somehow some bullsh*t but v-nasty coming from oaktown is some hot sh*t? you got your priorities mixed up in life if you are valuing sh*t in that manner which further proves what a fu*king moron you are. even if you wanted to compare rapsheets, pac wins with more "down a.ss" crimes or whatever the fu*k you were trying to prove with your bullsh*t a.ss comment. you probably wear skinny jeans.. and don't go looking to point out sh*t drawing parallels between you making jokes about a legend and me using a fu*ken osama or michael jackson smiley. you are reaching on that sh*t.
For one you brought it up, and secondly lets get this straight Tupac did not shoot cops, he allegedly shot at two people that turned out to be plain clothed cops. that's like saying George Zimmerman shot a marijuana smoker. So stop it.. Secondly this article is about a street n*gga and my argument is,that Pac was not that regardless of,what movie role he acted out. V nasty on the other hand is a hoodrat who was actually getting locked up for doing "criminal" sh*t. A lil dirty n*gga out the hood who breaks into houses and hustles eventually grows into a hatian jack. A n*gga who sits around writing poems and dying his hair while wearing a nose ring eventually turns into pac. So if pac's rapist a.ss is a thug, then what you consider vnasty? This n*gga was not out here doing Anything. He admitted he couldn't sell drugs and that thug life tattoo came AFTER the music. I was around when digital underground first went mainstream, that n*gga yall love is not the same one who entered the industry.

Jay was dealing before this rap
50 was hustling before this rap
X was robbing before this rap
Pac was writing poetry and background dancing before this rap

Like I said 0-2 with a permanent tko on his record by HIS OWN DOING, every time a n*gga bring up pac from from now on im posting orlando anderson's mugshot
 6 years ago '11        #187
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Nautilus O said:
For one you brought it up, and secondly lets get this straight Tupac did not shoot cops, he allegedly shot at two people that turned out to be plain clothed cops. that's like saying George Zimmerman shot a marijuana smoker. So stop it.. Secondly this article is about a street n*gga and my argument is,that Pac was not that regardless of,what movie role he acted out. V nasty on the other hand is a hoodrat who was actually getting locked up for doing "criminal" sh*t. A lil dirty n*gga out the hood who breaks into houses and hustles eventually grows into a hatian jack. A n*gga who sits around writing poems and dying his hair while wearing a nose ring eventually turns into pac. So if pac's rapist a.ss is a thug, then what you consider vnasty? This n*gga was not out here doing Anything. He admitted he couldn't sell drugs and that thug life tattoo came AFTER the music. I was around when digital underground first went mainstream, that n*gga yall love is not the same one who entered the industry.

Jay was dealing before this rap
50 was hustling before this rap
X was robbing before this rap
Pac was writing poetry and background dancing before this rap

Like I said 0-2 with a permanent tko on his record by HIS OWN DOING, every time a n*gga bring up pac from from now on im posting orlando anderson's mugshot

Do you know these n*ggas personally? If not stop talking you going by what you read that's like me telling you about your life from something I heard fu*kouttahere
 6 years ago '07        #188
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14944 14944
pac to the bishop role to heart

how do you become famous and start catching cases
 6 years ago '07        #189
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343 OP
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55978 55978
 timdog said:
pac to the bishop role to heart

how do you become famous and start catching cases

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #190
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
Do you know these n*ggas personally? If not stop talking you going by what you read that's like me telling you about your life from something I heard fu*kouttahere
So let me ask you a question.... Why you say,that to me and not the 40 other n*ggas in,this thread talking like they was there when Pac got shot in the lobby, ran up on big and signed the contract with Suge?

O I get it.... You mad? n*ggas hate to see their savior brought to reality.... Thug life where?
 6 years ago '06        #191
PHITILLIDIE 1 heat pts
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1 1
Can someone tell me whats wrong with snitching? (I'm not a tattle tale, or someone who tries to get someone in trouble) I just want to know why it's bad to tell the police that this dude is threatening my life, and my children, and mother and wife- yadda yadda. Who started the "stop snitching" movement? (I can understand it being wrong to rob a bank and then pretending you had nothing to do with it in order not to go to jail... that is wrong) But when a kid gets shot like Trayvon- what if... I mean what if- it was a brotha that shot him, and the dude wasnt white? I mean.... and some little kid witnessed the whole scenery then "snitched" and said it was brothaman from down the street. Technically people from the streets wouldnt tell, people wouldnt say anything because brothaman supplies the juice. I find this whole thing confusing, pardon my ignorance, but I'm lost.
 6 years ago '06        #192
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 PHITILLIDIE said:
Can someone tell me whats wrong with snitching? (I'm not a tattle tale, or someone who tries to get someone in trouble) I just want to know why it's bad to tell the police that this dude is threatening my life, and my children, and mother and wife- yadda yadda. Who started the "stop snitching" movement? (I can understand it being wrong to rob a bank and then pretending you had nothing to do with it in order not to go to jail... that is wrong) But when a kid gets shot like Trayvon- what if... I mean what if- it was a brotha that shot him, and the dude wasnt white? I mean.... and some little kid witnessed the whole scenery then "snitched" and said it was brothaman from down the street. Technically people from the streets wouldnt tell, people wouldnt say anything because brothaman supplies the juice. I find this whole thing confusing, pardon my ignorance, but I'm lost.
the confusion comes from idiots not knowing what snitching is and making sh*t up. Snitching is when you get caught in illegal activities and then turn around and make a deal rat out other criminals to get less time. AKA Haitian Jack
 6 years ago '08        #193
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Kingpin 313 said:
Spoken like a n*gga that lives in the suburbs nobody starts out a drug dealer gangsta etc. sh*t just happens you telling me somebody can't become street at 20 is the dumbest thing I ever heard I know plenty of people that had a good job and was a nice person then ended up losing there job and was forced to live in the streets and rob and sell drugs

If pac wasn't about that life or knew what he was talking about n*ggas he grew up with would have been exposed him you didn't know the n*gga you going off what you read so stop talking like you lived with the n*gga and knew his life

Your a fu*king idiot, I ain't say they automaticalLy become or are gangsters and drug dealers, all I said was there was some progression and those people usually have a deposition. I got uncle doing 30 for drugs that n*gga been a loose cannon his whole kids, I got a homeboy doing 15 for armed robbery,he was a wild boy getting in trouble in and out of school since like 9 yrs old, that happened when we was 17, 9 years later he still locked up. now to agree wit u what u said, sometimes peoplll are going thru hard times and have to get into some crime to make ends meet, that's the exact opposite of what PAC did, he wasn't no g when he needed.to make ends meet he even said he ain't have the heart to do it. So when he got rich is when he had to and when he had the heart to do it? That makes no sense
 6 years ago '09        #194
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4574 4574
 dlettern said:
When you have a tat that reads "thuglife" on you stomach, that kinda tells the world you're a gangsta. The media didn't have to make that deduction for me.
lol im sorry my nig but you dont know what thug life represent. he wasnt tryin to tell the world he was a gangsta, thug life was a code thats common knowledge.
 6 years ago '07        #195
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14944 14944
where was all of tupac "buddies" when he was locked

without suge there would be no aeom or makaveli or no lad
 6 years ago '11        #196
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
Keith Clark shut down death Row
 6 years ago '06        #197
PHITILLIDIE 1 heat pts
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1 1
^^ gotcha, thanks for the clarification. Here in L.A. If something shady happens on a neighborhood block, like a little girl getting run over, or gun shots ricocheted and hit someone- the local media pleads with the people to stand up and say something, but people are too afraid to speak up. It's an issue within the Hispanic/black neighborhoods. It breaks my heart that some people lose their little children because they are afraid to stand up to the drug runners and gang members. bangers act like these city streets are really theirs when in reality it belongs to the tax payers. #idigress
 6 years ago '11        #198
space
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
So let me ask you a question.... Why you say,that to me and not the 40 other n*ggas in,this thread talking like they was there when Pac got shot in the lobby, ran up on big and signed the contract with Suge?

O I get it.... You mad? n*ggas hate to see their savior brought to reality.... Thug life where?
Go back one page I said the samething to somebody else
 6 years ago '10        #199
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 PHITILLIDIE said:
^^ gotcha, thanks for the clarification. Here in L.A. If something shady happens on a neighborhood block, like a little girl getting run over, or gun shots ricocheted and hit someone- the local media pleads with the people to stand up and say something, but people are too afraid to speak up. It's an issue within the Hispanic/black neighborhoods. It breaks my heart that some people lose their little children because they are afraid to stand up to the drug runners and gang members. bangers act like these city streets are really theirs when in reality it belongs to the tax payers. #idigress
Its cause n*ggas is dumb and we always trying to copy some sh*t someone else doing. TThe italians were the first group to install "stop snitching" What they did was police themselves because the police could not be trusted, PLUS they wanted to run their criminal enterprises. However when something happened that wasn't mafia related, it got dealt with by the neighborhood. i knew an old italian from South Philly that said as long as you weren't in the mafia, south philly was safer than the white house when the Italians ran it. Black people have allowed crack dealers to change "omerta" into any time you talk to police you a snitch. Snitching is only when you do a crime and you turn around and tell the police to get you off. Or you telling on people doing things that don't affect you or your life to get a reward. If you are an honest 9 to 5 citizen then the police are there to protect you and your family. If you are a criminal then you shouldn't be using the police to get you out of trouble.

Its the same sh*t that makes me mad when I see these fukkin coons protesting Trayvon Martin, but another 25 people get shot in Chicago and aint nobody saying a god dam thing on twitter.
 6 years ago '11        #200
space
space
space
As far as snitching goes everybody is against snitching until something happens to them

If somebody shoot your mom you wouldn't be mad if somebody didn't tell you who did it? I bet you wouldn't be against it then
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago