most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,427 | Props total: 6603 6603
Dude dropped some classic lyrics on that album, him most complete album by far.. Business, white America, solider, till I collapse(eminem is k!lling it for three verses)
 6 years ago '04        #122
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 1421 1421
I remember being a kid and my dad having to buy it for me. Asked him for ID and all that sh*t.

great album, man. definitely a fixture of my childhood music experience
 6 years ago '10        #123
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 dnycem said:
His worse album in my opinion
Delete yourself

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #124
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
TES is his best work imo, i always hear everyone hyping up MMLP but i always thought it was good but waaaaay overated
TES is his best and only classic album to me
 6 years ago '04        #125
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
square dance
 6 years ago '11        #126
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 DoMieD said:

Do you have any idea how many rappers have talked about Em being the best, their favorite, or how raw MMLP was?

where did I say anything about eminem in my post? you caught feelings over something that wasn't even about eminem.

But I mean if you would like to list all of these rappers that talk about em being the best go for it. Jay's impact> Em's, especially on other rappers

Kingpin 313 said:
Like I said there's millions of hiphop fans not everybody will agree on the samething yeah there are some albums like illmatic that most people will agree is a classic but there's still some people that think illmatic was boring

Everybody has a album or albums that they think is a classic you can't tell somebody there wrong for liking something and Eminem show has always been debatable i never heard nobody seriously call it wack so its not like I'm saying some a rick Ross or drake album is a classic

stop the bullsh*t, you do all of this on a consistent basis you have even done it in this very same thread

Sure an album can be classic to someone but that doesn't make it classic overall that's what a personal classic is.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 05-29-2012 at 05:44 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #127
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
 dnycem said:
His worse album in my opinion
someone never heard "Encore" apparently
 6 years ago '07        #128
jbwell83 
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 15 15
my boy was a huge em fan and i didnt see the big deal in em. when mmlp dropped he went nutz but when the The Eminem show dropped i was liketimes 10 then when the next one dropped i stopped copping em albums on day one after encore thats when 50 came into the mix and grodt was still hot to me never paid that much attention to him but i have a new found respect for him because of this album
 5 years ago '04        #129
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,986 | Props total: 4607 4607
Aint nobody ever gone sell like Eminem did in his prime...

The Eminem Show is the fourth studio album by American rapper Eminem, released in 2002. It was the best-selling album of 2002 in the United States, with sales of 7.6 million copies.[3] At the Grammy Awards of 2003 it was nominated for Album of the Year and became Eminem's third LP in four years to win the award for Best Rap Album.

The album debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart, selling approximately 284,000 units in its first week, which due to a premature release by retailers and street-date violations, counted only a day and a half of sales.[4] The album sold 1,322,000 copies the following week, where it registered a full week of sales.[5][6] The album topped the Billboard 200 for five consecutive weeks.[7][8] The album also spent five consecutive weeks at the top of the UK Albums Chart.[9] It has gone on to sell over ten million copies.[10] On March 7, 2011, the album was certified ten-times-platinum by the Recording Industry a.ssociation of America,[11] making it Eminem's second album to receive a Diamond certification in the United States.

In 2009, the album was ranked #317 on Rolling Stone's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time, and was later ranked at #84 on the same magazine's best albums of the 2000s decade. The album received critical praise by most music critics and is often debated as Eminem's most personal and best work. Eminem himself acknowledged during an interview with MTV that was recorded on May 25, 2002, that he felt that The Eminem Show was his "best record so far".[12] The Eminem Show was Eminem's first album to be mainly self-produced.
 5 years ago '04        #130
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,902 | Props total: 2583 2583
without a doubt a classic. everything from production to flow to lyrics were on point on this.
 10-31-2012, 02:30 PM         #131
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is when i started really listening to EM...
 5 years ago '07        #132
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
solidified his GOAT status

went down hill after this thats for sure

if the leak didnt happen and most of the RAW and UNCUT songs were on Encore along with the good ones like Like Toy Soldiers, Yellow Brick Road, Mosh....it could have been a classic
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago