The Eminem Show 10 Year Anniversary Thread

most viewed right now
 117
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 109
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
83 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 46
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-28-2012, 04:27 PM         #61
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Bias opinion
everybody's opinions are biased.


i stand by my claim on the album. only thing its got goin for it is it aint as one dimensional as his other ones before it.
 6 years ago '11        #62
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,927 | Props total: 1673 1673
 Higgins said:
in what way is it biased?
Dude always talks about how much he hates Eminem and everything he does.
Whether its his music or a business decision like a signing.
 05-28-2012, 04:34 PM         #63
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Dude always talks about how much he hates Eminem and everything he does.
Whether its his music or a business decision like a signing.
and u always run to the mans aid arguin why he's great.




all of us are biased
 6 years ago '11        #64
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,927 | Props total: 1673 1673
 Francis Schilke said:
and u always run to the mans aid arguin why he's great.




all of us are biased
Really?
Go find 3 times i've done that where i've stuck up for him saying he's great.
I've been in disagreements about things but haven't argued peoples opinion of him being a GOAT or anything like that.

You hate Em for reasons outside of his music, how can you listen to an album without already hating it before listening.
 05-28-2012, 04:43 PM         #65
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Really?
Go find 3 times i've done that where i've stuck up for him saying he's great.
I've been in disagreements about things but haven't argued peoples opinion of him being a GOAT or anything like that.

You hate Em for reasons outside of his music, how can you listen to an album without already hating it before listening.
u cheerleading for him right now. u cant stand that im not a fan of the album so u keep arguin with me

at least i gave him a 6/10.
 6 years ago '11        #66
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,927 | Props total: 1673 1673
 Francis Schilke said:
u cheerleading for him right now. u cant stand that im not a fan of the album so u keep arguin with me

at least i gave him a 6/10.
Yeah thats exactly what im doing.
Na im just calling you out for having a bias opinion on it

Why would i be mad that you're not a fan of the album, that doesn't affect me at all
Just dont see the point of listening to an album you're gonna be bias against.
 05-28-2012, 04:50 PM         #67
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Yeah thats exactly what im doing.
Na im just calling you out for having a bias opinion on it

Why would i be mad that you're not a fan of the album, that doesn't affect me at all
Just dont see the point of listening to an album you're gonna be bias against.
and u have a biased opinion cuz u a fan. deal with it.
 6 years ago '11        #68
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,927 | Props total: 1673 1673
 Francis Schilke said:
and u have a biased opinion cuz u a fan. deal with it.
Eminem Show was the 1st Eminem album i heard from him.
Liked it just as much then as i do now.
Was i being biased then too?

Never liked relapse except for a few songs, thinks he made some of the most bullsh*t songs made in rap. EX: Fack, We made you.

I criticize my favorite rappers all the time.
Yeah i can be biased but if it towards someone i dont like, i wont even listen. Ex:Lil B.
 6 years ago '06        #69
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1354 1354
Classic
 6 years ago '11        #70
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$20,251 | Props total: 10717 10717
 Francis Schilke said:
everybody's opinions are biased.


i stand by my claim on the album. only thing its got goin for it is it aint as one dimensional as his other ones before it.
opinions aren't always biased
 6 years ago '05        #71
jiggaman85 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 212 212
One of the best rap album of my generation. It's timeless.
 6 years ago '04        #72
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,787 | Props total: 994 994
I remember when this album leaked like a month early and still sold 1.5 million the first week
 05-28-2012, 05:34 PM         #73
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A classic album, could give a fu*k what a n*gga said.

Front to back classic. Don't forget Say Goodbye to Hollywood. That last verse was lyrically amazing, but the delivery

Em is top 5 all time. I honestly put him behind Nas for GOAT. fu*k it, he is tied.
 05-28-2012, 05:43 PM         #74
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BEST ALBUM EASILY in my OPINION
I LOVED EMINEM ... PAUSE ... when he was POPPING PILLS & making most of his own beats with LUIS RESTO ... ENCORE was TIGHT also .. Dont really like RELAPSE or RECOVERY or the NEW SERIOUS NEVER SMILE RAP ANGRILY EMINEM
 6 years ago '06        #75
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$9,272 | Props total: 4768 4768
dude sayin its his worst album is either trollin or stuck on that slim shady funny funny stuff.

if i had to say dude had a classic album this one would be it... it gets rotation every blue moon an doesn't get any skips...
 6 years ago '11        #76
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
great album.


thank you Marshall, this one still hasn't got old.
 6 years ago '05        #77
highryda 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 85 85
can some one up this for me i can't find this anywhere anymore and it was my favorite cd he dropped
 6 years ago '04        #78
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 74 74
I wrote an article about this, talking about how his content still applies today in some way....



this album was seriously on point though!
 05-28-2012, 06:22 PM         #79
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Timeless i dont give a fu*k what some n*ggas think 98-02 NOBODY could touch him


Last edited by The Rebel INS; 05-28-2012 at 06:24 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #80
knives 
space
avatar space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 24 24
My fav em album. Played the fu*k outta it. I need eminem show style lyricism with relapse beats.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
133 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
91 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
64 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
88 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy