May 27 - New Chicago bloodbath, 25 shot in less than 24 hours!

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #61
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 April Moon said:
bunch of fu*king animals
 6 years ago '04        #62
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Rawse Bawse said:
What suburb you live in? Youngins in Milwaukee need role models it's really getting sad seeing some parts of town
It's a community called Stonegate out in New Berlin. About 20 minutes from Milwaukee.
 6 years ago '04        #63
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
 Chief Dee said:
Wiping Chicago out doesnt make sense though since Chicago is important to the business commerce and financial sector of the national economy. Chicago has the 4th highest gross domestic product in the world, has the second largest central business district in the nation behind Midtown Manhattan, is also one of the bussiest transportation hubs in the country, and has the largest stock exchanges in the country that deals with derivatives and future stocks. Plus Chicago is one of the three biggest holds for conventions in America. And we make good sh*t to eat like vienna beef hotdogs, gyros, italian beef, Chicago style pizza, and cheese on flamin hot cheetos and pickle juice from the hood corner stores.

Yeah there's hoods and murders in Chicago, but Chicago is a two faced city where people are just as good at making legal money as they are at making illegal money. If you blew up the town to get rid of the bad, some of the good sh*t would go with it.

TELL EM CHIEF! IF HE CAME THROUGH THE CHI AND HAD A HOT DOG AND A COUPLE OF SLICES OF THAT CHICAGO DEEP DISH HE WOULDNT SAY THAT.
 6 years ago '05        #64
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,084 | Props total: 10762 10762
 e G o Maniac said:
Same sh*t out here in the projects and hoods of Milwaukee. Lived there for 18 years, heard gunshots damn near every night. Just gotta be smart about what you doing, where you going, and who you with. It's a damn shame that n*ggas can't control themselves. I have no regrets about leaving the hood for a suburb, and fu*k anyone calling me a sellout. It's nice to live in a city that has only had 1 murder in the last decade, and that was a domestic violence accident lol. Only thing I hear outside are children and birds now.
Sellout.
 6 years ago '04        #65
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,143 | Props total: 9450 9450
Man Chicago always on that bullsh*t as soon as it hits 70 degrees.
 6 years ago '06        #66
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 chi - lite said:
TELL EM CHIEF! IF HE CAME THROUGH THE CHI AND HAD A HOT DOG AND A COUPLE OF SLICES OF THAT CHICAGO DEEP DISH HE WOULDNT SAY THAT.
The suburbs>>Chicago

I stayed in Glen Ellyn and had none of this when I was there. fu*k the Chi and fu*k every other hood that n*ggas don't respect and use as their own personal battle field. Yall hit me up when it finally becomes unpopular to k!ll your own people over bullsh*t like drug turf and 90 degree weather.

Edit: Portillos>>>>>

Last edited by Malcolm; 05-29-2012 at 04:44 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #67
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
And to think I was gonna venture over to Englewood.. glad I chilled.. I smoked all day... watched hoes walk by...and hit up the ice cream truck a couple of times...
 6 years ago '07        #68
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14953 14953
another summer in the chi
 6 years ago '11        #69
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
This sh*t happens every season in Detroit

The reason more people get k!lled in the summer is because there's more people outside nobody is outside in the winter

Common sense
 05-29-2012, 06:26 PM         #70
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people
 6 years ago '04        #71
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 mikesaimname said:
notice its always in very specific parts of chicago... people aren't shooting on the magnificent mile or at navy pier...
Just wait till lil ray ray and them get outta school. The lil kids aren't even outta school yet, the 10 - 15 year olds are the one doing this flashmob sh*t and k!llings, they still in school. Look at how they acted a damn fool at the beach yesterday...
 6 years ago '10        #72
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 Chief Dee said:
The Foes are just as grimey as anybody in the land. Even the old head Foes in their 40's still be sticking n*ggas up and robbing n*ggas half their age. Still on that "four fingers no thumb" demo and old enough to have grandchildren.
Yea true but me myself try not to be on that but Im still 4:38 but Im not out there on sum foot solider sh*t but robbing people and stuff I mean Im still around n*ggaz like that and I just tell em Im good fu*k hittin them hot a.ss lics
 6 years ago '10        #73
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy