May 27 - New Chicago bloodbath, 25 shot in less than 24 hours!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,135 | Props total: 19814 19814
imagine if youtube wuz poppin in the 90's
thats when the chi wuz the worst
truth be told the chi aint as violent as it used 2 be
 6 years ago '05        #42
space
space
This message is hidden because April Moon is a pus*y a.ss bi*ch
 6 years ago '10        #43
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 36 Nine said:

hoe a.ss Mld at 3:40 hate them bi*ches dem those n*ggaz in dis video I got into it with and buddy old a.ss guess he's over them his punk a.ss up banger on me while was with my girl like 9 years ago 4 corner hustla$!!!!! BANG BANG!!!
 6 years ago '10        #44
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
and the crazy thing about all this violence is that most people thats crying or complaining listens to violent rap music smh go figure.... What u think your favorite rapper is portraying ?? They "acting" like gangstas.. This is just the real deal. in the Chi and any other major city thats just like when I saw this bi*ch gettin out the car I was like "Ass so fat I need a lap dance" she said I was disrespectful but da bi*ch was just playing that Tyga Lap dance song when she pulled up smfh
 6 years ago '08        #45
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Rebirth46 said:
hoe a.ss Mld at 3:40 hate them bi*ches dem those n*ggaz in dis video I got into it with and buddy old a.ss guess he's over them his punk a.ss up banger on me while was with my girl like 9 years ago 4 corner hustla$!!!!! BANG BANG!!!
The Foes are just as grimey as anybody in the land. Even the old head Foes in their 40's still be sticking n*ggas up and robbing n*ggas half their age. Still on that "four fingers no thumb" demo and old enough to have grandchildren.
 6 years ago '04        #46
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
You heard Jizzle

"Gotta buy a new Choppa every month of may"
 6 years ago '04        #47
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Same sh*t out here in the projects and hoods of Milwaukee. Lived there for 18 years, heard gunshots damn near every night. Just gotta be smart about what you doing, where you going, and who you with. It's a damn shame that n*ggas can't control themselves. I have no regrets about leaving the hood for a suburb, and fu*k anyone calling me a sellout. It's nice to live in a city that has only had 1 murder in the last decade, and that was a domestic violence accident lol. Only thing I hear outside are children and birds now.
 6 years ago '04        #48
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 Chief Dee said:
Dont nobody wear Tiger stuff for style. Those latino n*ggas were Maniac Latin Disciples and the "D" is for Disciple. No one in the CHI just wears Tiger hats for no reason, if it werent for gangs that hat wouldnt even sell units in Chicago. It actually means something to them unlike the 1000 plus dudes up in Detroit and all these other cities outside Chicago who love to rock the White Sox hat for absolutely NO REASON except style.
Glad i'm in Philly

No gang sh*t round here...take the sh*t somewhere else
 6 years ago '06        #49
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I love some of these bum n*ggas justifying murder with complaints about how hot it is. I say they wipe Chicago and Detroit off the fu*kin map. People can't live in peace because the n*ggas shooting everyday.
 05-29-2012, 10:32 AM         #50
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe some mini terrorist plot ?
 6 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 ima80baby said:
I love some of these bum n*ggas justifying murder with complaints about how hot it is. I say they wipe Chicago and Detroit off the fu*kin map. People can't live in peace because the n*ggas shooting everyday.
stfu wipe ur pus*y bi*ch after you get of the toilet talkin bout my city

and america was built on violence
violence is the american way hate to b the bearer of bad news

Last edited by chi town hustla; 05-29-2012 at 11:06 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #52
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 200 200
notice its always in very specific parts of chicago... people aren't shooting on the magnificent mile or at navy pier...
 6 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 Official said:
Glad i'm in Philly

No gang sh*t round here...take the sh*t somewhere else
philly no disrepect to philly but philly is just as violent
 6 years ago '08        #54
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
philly no disrepect to philly but philly is just as violent
Word, dude talking about Philly as if we havent all seen that State Property movie with Beanie Sigel and the rest of them Philly n*ggas wilding. Hell I even got both those joints in the crib.
 6 years ago '10        #55
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
All the Chicago n*ggas in here are dropping gems mad props for that
 6 years ago '10        #56
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 e G o Maniac said:
Same sh*t out here in the projects and hoods of Milwaukee. Lived there for 18 years, heard gunshots damn near every night. Just gotta be smart about what you doing, where you going, and who you with. It's a damn shame that n*ggas can't control themselves. I have no regrets about leaving the hood for a suburb, and fu*k anyone calling me a sellout. It's nice to live in a city that has only had 1 murder in the last decade, and that was a domestic violence accident lol. Only thing I hear outside are children and birds now.
What suburb you live in? Youngins in Milwaukee need role models it's really getting sad seeing some parts of town
 6 years ago '06        #57
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8917 8917
cough... so yea this is whats good hell yea!

blame the heat LOLLLLLLLLL ITS THE HEAT LOL
 6 years ago '06        #58
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
people so dumb taking the heat thing literally. its common sense people go out more when its nicer which can lead to more confrontations between people which then escalate into violence and end up giving you these results.

real n*ggas in the chi know times are actually calmer compared to the wild sh*t that was the nineties but of course back then nobody cared, now that chicago is on the map due to couple prominent political figures of course this sh*t will steady be on everybody's tv or internet news

if you from a big city, you know you straight more than likely if you aint fu*kin around with any type of bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #59
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 ima80baby said:
Wiping Chicago out doesnt make sense though since Chicago is important to the business commerce and financial sector of the national economy. Chicago has the 4th highest gross domestic product in the world, has the second largest central business district in the nation behind Midtown Manhattan, is also one of the bussiest transportation hubs in the country, and has the largest stock exchanges in the country that deals with derivatives and future stocks. Plus Chicago is one of the three biggest holds for conventions in America. And we make good sh*t to eat like vienna beef hotdogs, gyros, italian beef, Chicago style pizza, and cheese on flamin hot cheetos and pickle juice from the hood corner stores.

Yeah there's hoods and murders in Chicago, but Chicago is a two faced city where people are just as good at making legal money as they are at making illegal money. If you blew up the town to get rid of the bad, some of the good sh*t would go with it.
 6 years ago '07        #60
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
Damn chicago you got to do better...all that I always hear about is a sh*tload of shootings coming out of that city in a short period of time ...i don't think i'll ever go there because of all the stupid a.ss fu*king idiots
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy