May 27 - New Chicago bloodbath, 25 shot in less than 24 hours!

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-28-2012, 05:56 PM         #21
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those gun control laws are really working to curb the cities criminal gun violence, I see
 6 years ago '08        #22
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 KnicksLost said:
sh*t bout to get turned up every where...but the chi usually set it off....sad but true I know Harlem and the bronx will look like the ok corral

and BK depending on where u at..duck!!

On Saturday dude went kent state on the roof of a building on my block shooting a bunch of Dominican kids sitting in front of a building across from my house. sh*t was wild, they shot a girl not more than 12-13 years old.

First time in my life I ever felt safer in Brooklyn.
 6 years ago '05        #23
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,200 | Props total: 11806 11806
In the hood the summer time is the k!lling SEAson....Its hot out this bi*ch..thats a good enuff REAson...

Seem like this sh*t happens every summer here
 6 years ago '10        #24
space
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 1836 1836
Its so cold in the Chi.
 6 years ago '04        #25
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
yeep its summer officially here in the chi... smh
 6 years ago '06        #26
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Oh Finesse said:

I have enough restraint but I could see how cats in the hood with no a/c would rather pop off than sit in a hot a.ss room and sweat. sh*t is the most frustrating thing and it'll make u lose it, those in the burbs might not know about it cause I know how it felt to have central air and never feel a gust of hot air in your home during the hot months.

and now that I'm back on the other side of the spectrum at the moment I rlly just wanna fu*k somebody up. I'm mad as fu*k as I'm typing this right now actually.

Soooo..just so we're clear here..you're correlating n*ggaz not having any a/c to gun violence?..

you're a fu*kin dildo..
 05-28-2012, 09:13 PM         #27
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
bunch of fu*king animals
If that's your view of the whole Chi, eat d!ck
 05-28-2012, 09:15 PM         #28
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Second off, this sh*t happens every year & it shouldn't be ignored if you're living out here. All you need to do is be in the wrong area at the wrong time or get into some funk you had with someone around this time and folks start gooning like it's nothing. And people in the Northwest Burbs in this city act all surprised and shocked when they hear this news like it's new when they're JUST becoming aware of how fu*ked up a couple parts of this city is. This heat now is making anyone want to rob folks on the CTA trains, even busses mayne. Alotta out here don't two fu*ks out here, mayne ....sad sh*t

But usually I always stay in downtown, northside or my neck of the woods (Hyde Park) & all I'm fine.
 6 years ago '10        #29
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
 Chief Dee said:
The three shootings off of Western are not too far from where I stay, and I actually passed through the vacinity of 3 out of the 25 shootings this weekend. So many people get shot on Western year round that it's ridiculous. n*ggas on the main streets in Chicago are brazen as hell. Note to everybody in a major city in the US from Chicago to LA to NYC, summer is officially here so protect yallselves.
streets gon be crazy man, I ain't even tryna stay out here this summer. If I could I'm tryna hit up DR.
 05-28-2012, 09:24 PM         #30
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
bunch of fu*king animals
 6 years ago '04        #31
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 stogz said:
They need to have citywide lockdowns in chicago on weekends.
I agree, last year we the people asked for the National Guard and that sh*t was pretty much ignored. It's not even summer yet and n*ggas actin up. My buddies were on their way to that White Castle and then went to the other bar over there instead. The bartender told them to lock the door. DAMN shame!
 6 years ago '11        #32
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Thats terrible and I thought our 31 shootings for the month was bad

Last edited by BuckedCrazy; 05-28-2012 at 11:10 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #33
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 S W A N said:
Man n*ggas dont know bout that heat that project building bricks can hold in. That lil a.ss fan in the window aint gone help either. sh*t even when the sun goes down you still got that oven feeling.
yall don't have ac in the bricks up there?
 05-28-2012, 11:51 PM         #34
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #35
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
When the weather gets hot the goons get hot.
 05-29-2012, 12:31 AM         #36
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so the motive for k!llin n*ggas in chicago is cuz its hot?

Yea the wrld comin to an end
 6 years ago '04        #37
spanky15 2 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 0 0
 36 Nine said:

I see a lot of n*ggas wearing Detroit sh*t in that video

Im just saying
 6 years ago '04        #38
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 spanky15 said:

Im just saying
That means nothing, it's about the colors and combinations. But all in all it's about drug turf, that's why you have so many gangs in the Chi, most are a variation of Stone Rangers and the Vice Lords.

That vid was mainly West Side and Cicero Latino gangs. I just hate Cobras because they shot my cuz in the back of the head with a shotty on 95th st. He was a Gov in GD, but he made it through, going legit now.
 6 years ago '08        #39
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 spanky15 said:

Im just saying
Dont nobody wear Tiger stuff for style. Those latino n*ggas were Maniac Latin Disciples and the "D" is for Disciple. No one in the CHI just wears Tiger hats for no reason, if it werent for gangs that hat wouldnt even sell units in Chicago. It actually means something to them unlike the 1000 plus dudes up in Detroit and all these other cities outside Chicago who love to rock the White Sox hat for absolutely NO REASON except style.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 05-29-2012 at 04:55 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #40
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
they should invent an artificial weather machine that prevents chitown from getting anything that even resembles summer. because you hear about this "style" of shootings every year. its like they're trying to break their own previous records for shootings in a 3 day period. smh
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy