Justin Bieber Attacks Paparazzi

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #82
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 JohnDoe said:

[pic - click to view]

I can't...f*ckin'
 6 years ago '05        #83
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
...that n*gga hittin the full fu*kin sprint blud!
 6 years ago '06        #84
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 Pakchoy said:
I swear we got some talented people up in here
no one here did those gifs or photoshops.... boxden changed. all these n*ggas do is steal now
 6 years ago '12        #85
Middy 
space
space
space
$238 | Props total: 1 1
 JohnDoe said:

[pic - click to view]

:dead 2:
 05-28-2012, 08:33 AM         #86
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they never said what happened. if jb hit him or the body guard did something.

its a shame people cant go to the movies without these fu*king hounds around, but he knows that already....he's BEIBER....bring the movie to your house.
 6 years ago '04        #87
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1513 1513
sh*t justin beiber hits me im falling to the ground n pretending im having a seizure n i cant feel my leg....im gettin cold...

but then i would call 911 n say ya justin beiber a.ssaulted me..n den deyd hang up
 6 years ago '07        #88
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
what a.ss?
thats what im saying
 6 years ago '04        #89
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1833 1833
n*gga... i dont know what happened but the guy is holdin his face like he took one from the bieb n*gga.. you got fcked up by the beib?????? justin tho? i thought that was blood on his shirt at first i said lord let the L's cometh!
 6 years ago '05        #90
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
Paps about to get paid.
 6 years ago '06        #91
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #92
Gou 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 271 271
 monyemoney said:
How nobody mention beiber rockin da ninja gaiden pants n socks outta selena sock drawer
 6 years ago '04        #93
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
so his albums due in a few weeks?
 6 years ago '06        #94
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 JohnDoe said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #95
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
as soon as i saw the picture of him running without reading the rest of the thread i said to myself "must bring to photoshop"
 6 years ago '04        #96
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
bieberpuzza: Thatís the truth about justin and selena in la

ok guys Ö hereís what really happened :) (i found this, itís not me)

what really happened between justin & the paparazzi today. This isnt my story, it is @thenicolettex0x however it looks like she has deleted her account.

Okay! So iím so sorry i took so long to finally get a chance to write this, but a lot of you were asking to know exactly in detail what happend today with justin and selena in la. Yes, i was there and iím going to tell you guys what i saw exactly!
So my friend mel had texted me telling me she heard justin and selena were shopping in the calabasas/la area (thatís where we live), so we were going to go down there and say hi and maybe get a picture. When we got downtown, we saw some paparazzi hanging around so we asked them if they knew where justin and sel were (kinda a stupid question). Justin and sel then came out of a store and were going to their car to drive away, when a couple of the paparazzi guys stood infront of their car and were taking pics of them. Justin was clearly telling them to please move over because they had to leave, but the paparazzi guys acted like they didnít even hear them. So thatís when justin got out of his car and ran around to the front (he was really pissed). The paparazzi continued to take pics of justin and was trying to have a convo with him. By now, there was a group of fans basically watching along with me and my friend. Sel then got out of the car and was trying to calm justin down. The paparazzi asked sel about the ďherpesĒ on her lip..when clearly it was not herpes. Justin was already pissed, and now the pap was saying rude comments to sel, so justin went to shove the pap (almost slaped the camera out of the paps hand)and the pap made a huge deal basically what looked like nothing. It didnít look like that hard of a shove or anything. The pap brought his wife..or some lady with him, and she then started going off on how there was no reason for justin to hit him. Justin than ran around the car (thatís why his hat fell off and his shoes were loose). Sel was talking to the lady, defending justin. Sel picked up justins hat and was trying to calm him down but justin still wanted to tell the pap how rude he was being. Sel then came over and stood next to me and apoligized to all of the fans. (i actually started talking to her about how sorry i was that the paps wouldnít leave her alone and she was so sweet about it!) so then they got into their car (because the paps were sitting on the sidewalk after he got shoved). A lot of the fans stuck around to watch what was going to happen with the pap because he had said the police and ambulance were called.
a couple minutes later the van came back and sel came out and walked over to where the fans were standing and asked if we had seen her drop her phone anywhere because she canít find it. Nobody seemed to see it. we all immediately started looking for it around the area. They could only stay for a couple minutes when they came back though. A couple minutes later she was like ďalright i have to go..love you guys and thank you so much for all of your help!Ē after sel and justin left for the final time, me and my friend mel along with some other girls stayed around and tried to look for it. But we didnít find it anywhere. I just hope nobody found it and kept it. As of right now i canít confirm she has her phone, because when she left she didnít say if she had it or not!
-well basically thatís what happend today & yes i was actually there. I just wanted to confirm what actually happend because i heard so many stories about something whith a shoe & no justin did not hit the pap with a shoe!just to clear that up haha.
newds are coming!
 6 years ago '11        #97
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298

[pic - click to view]

05-28-2012, 09:40 AM         #98
brreid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

these photoshops are k!lling me
 6 years ago '11        #99
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 knAwle3ge said:
best thread of the year so far..

that street f!ghter one k!lled it...

05-28-2012, 09:41 AM         #100
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JohnDoe said:

[pic - click to view]

this fu*kin thread
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of ďIím not racistĒ
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy