most viewed right now
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,409 | Props total: 3778 3778
 torious said:
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

fiirst of all cmon now veno, you my dude and all but your peoples was fu*king up tryna get into a club in some cargo shorts. :hah3: like homeboy from superbad said aint nobody gotten a handjibber in cargos since 'Nam

second of alll you know you can't talk chicago with these cats anymore, most of them n*ggas stay in the south side projects and cant make it out to the nice parts., Pistol Peter and minimafia only hang out in Boystown (the gay district) these days. where else you think they find all these wild jungle homo (pun intended) gifs at?

and as for that fu*k n*gga bisquick. well, unfortunately for him, he's still the same n*gga... a perpetual, unintentional comedy goldmine, human lowlight reel, L taking extraordinaire. just make sure youve got your popcorn ready for when the season starts and sh*t gets really real aint much to be said about his fanhood that aint already been said about afghanistan, but it just might get worse
Big T the cargo shorts are official bro! I was rocking Mek Denim so I was cool and I talked to the manager at the club into letting us in for free, but as that was taking place my boys was outside cutting a fool because the bouncer said "Oh you from Michigan, pull your pants up" and mind you we dont do no saggin. So my bro was going off and we couldn't get in the club

and you handled the rest of these jokers well

Last edited by Veno da Don; 05-28-2012 at 04:05 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #122
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,086 | Props total: 23905 23905
 torious said:
i'm falllin back though because i know n*ggas is about to
[pic - click to view]

and this sh*t aint even a challenge anymore.. shame on yall
@ this dude only being able to express his albeit limited brain power with smilies and pictures. Yet we are the ones catching feelings, we can't even keep up with your nonsense you're posting it so fast.

Another L for detroit.

fu*k it Letroit lost.
 6 years ago '07        #123
space
space
 torious said:
*long, dramatic, suspenseful PAUUUUUUUSE*

i juse refuse to believe.. that this n*gga.. just outright came out of the closet and admitted that he's a homo.. on boxden .. for everyone to see

[pic - click to view]

sadly, even despite that, this moment is less embarrassing than the caleb hanie era.. ladies and gentlemen, your CHICAGO BEARS FANBASE!!!! give it up everybody

nice username btw...... poppin sh*t about a team that hasn't been your rival since the early 90s (and never really was) a team that isn't in your division, a team that lost in the same round asYOUR #1 seeded squad? where the fu*k they do that?? oh that's right,, i know where, shytown.. that lame a.ss f*ggot stunNnNnnNA mustve gotten under your skin pretty bad huh

sorry pal jordan aint comin back.. and my guess is D froze prolly ain't either.
[pic - click to view]

YOUNG!!
Oh and I already know my next screen name. Letroit
 6 years ago '04        #124
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
$84,015 | Props total: 15494 15494
yo real talk tho alll you chicago fans are clones. check this exhibit A

Pistol Peter said:
i have no pride whatsoever..
that's why you stay on every other team's a.ss because you aint got sh*t good to say about your own

why I use gifs and smileys?? ummmmm because you motherfu*kers CAN'T READ!!!!!!!
or spell a username
or put a coherent thought together
or stay on topic
or talk about ANYTHING other than the slums of a city that none of us detroit fans live in .. :

Remind me how i'm supposed to believe yall are smart again?
 6 years ago '10        #125
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 HotBYoungTurk said:
thanks for making me feel incredibly high for 10 minutes
 6 years ago '07        #126
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
this n*gga is tip toeing the line of lame and he don't even realize it

retire from the thread homie...gracefully bow out before you do anymore damage
 6 years ago '04        #127
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
hey tell you what pal now that you and minimafia have managed to regurgitate the same exact repetitive "jokes" in 12 consecutive posts, how about you two mosey on down to the ndamukong suh wants to be a leader thread quick too. there's some trolling to be done there as welll

Last edited by torious; 05-28-2012 at 05:01 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #128
space
space
Ima tell you why Chicago as a whole lost...

Ok so I come in here to say how the bi*ch on the Northside was a racist piece of garbage and she looked like a monster but the bi*ch called me the N word, and not one of you Chicago natives disputed the fact that racist sh*t happens on the Northside
 6 years ago '04        #129
LordBlanco|M 52 heat pts52
space
space
$36,064 | Props total: 23127 23127
Lions fans extra salty.... only person to be salty at is that dumbass you drafted in the 1st round.

6 years ago '07        #130
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Ima tell you why Chicago as a whole lost...

Ok so I come in here to say how the bi*ch on the Northside was a racist piece of garbage and she looked like a monster but the bi*ch called me the N word, and not one of you Chicago natives disputed the fact that racist sh*t happens on the Northside
yeah racist sh*t only happens on the north side of Chicago no where else in the world. How dumb are u guys? I mean really?
 6 years ago '05        #131
Based_One 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,152 | Props total: 8877 8877
this n*gga here sh*t was a forgone conclusion when he got drafted
 6 years ago '04        #132
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
yeah racist sh*t only happens on the north side of Chicago no where else in the world. How dumb are u guys? I mean really?
that wasn't the point smart guy, the point was a can call Chicago a piece of sh*t town and you jump right on that to defend that city like its some type of Utopian Oasis. But I tell an entire story about the racist/prejudice antics of the actual citizens and nothing is said.

But I understand you guys are used to that and comfortable with it.

Never happened in 27 years in Detroit, but since you are a Detroit Affinito and Historian you already know that.

Last edited by Veno da Don; 05-28-2012 at 06:50 PM..
 05-28-2012, 08:30 PM         #133
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveSS said:
He smokes weed and has a DUI, that's probably like 85% of Boxden.
:irvinhah:
 6 years ago '07        #134
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
that wasn't the point smart guy, the point was a can call Chicago a piece of sh*t town and you jump right on that to defend that city like its some type of Utopian Oasis. But I tell an entire story about the racist/prejudice antics of the actual citizens and nothing is said.

But I understand you guys are used to that and comfortable with it.

Never happened in 27 years in Detroit, but since you are a Detroit Affinito and Historian you already know that.
Lol yeah I sure did defend it with so much might. All I did was mock you for saying the whole city was racist cause some random bi*ch said something to you. And the last time I was in Detroit I saw homeless dude full on throw a bag of sh*t (his own I presume, since he seemed to be carrying it) at a wall of some building downtown Detroit. So I guess everyone in Detroit whips bags of sh*t at walls if I was to base entire cities off one time encounters like you do.

oh and I guess in between your sh*t throwing activities all people from Detroit beat pregnant women.
 6 years ago '04        #135
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 7675 7675
 NoTitleSince73 said:
At this idiot projecting, you wish Detroit was as nice as boystown. And I don't live on the southside, but nice try dipsh*t. Considering Detroit is pretty much one big set of projects, except you have no people left Detroit lost, and so did you. And I found the .gif on reddit you waste of oxygen.

Oh and don't scratch my whip the next time you're in it, you career valet.

torious was born to fail
 6 years ago '04        #136
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
I'd basically call this a sucessful troll Bears fans....

We managed to make torious with his over reacting non-funny a.ss spew a ton of trash as usual. This ole tryna act hard on the internet, coming on boxden during vacation loser a.ss n*gga racks up L's forever

And we also caught Veno on his period.

All that plus the Nick Fairley deal equals Detroit LOST
 6 years ago '04        #137
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
lmao real talk and i'm not even trying to troll but it is just something i noticed...you know you touched this n*ggas dtowns soul when he starts making post with like 20 gifs and one line sentences with like 6 spaces between them and you have to scroll down about 5 times just to read it all
^This...

I realized this last season when this n*gga wouldn't stop spewing sh*t after like a one line diss. Here this n*gga come with a million non funny gifs and a ton of retarded sh*t bragging on here like we all give a fu*k about his life in India and his school degree and what have you.

This kid is a classic sensitive n*gga straight up.

Waits for the page long response of a million gifs...
 6 years ago '04        #138
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
triple post?

6 years ago '04        #139
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
 torious said:
triple post?

I missed most of the day on here so had to catch up.

Shortest response on here from you ever
 6 years ago '04        #140
space
space

Version 2.0 Coming Winter 2012
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
41 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy