Lions’ Nick Fairley arrested for DUI, eluding police

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,031 | Props total: 11823 11823
and for the record i'm not from detroit i live just outside the capital city lansing bruh, and i got two degrees engineerng and business. I'm doin just fine you on the other hand, you need to figure somethin out, that degree from devry aint gonna get you anywhere. or else you could try mega millions, or whoring yourself out on the streets of boystown like your boy d froze is finna have to do when his dumb illiterate a.ss loses all the money in his $200 million dollar adidas contract
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #122
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 torious said:
*long, dramatic, suspenseful PAUUUUUUUSE*

he didn't........

he couldn't have..

[pic - click to view]

bear fans don't troll themselves THAT hard..

i juse refuse to believe.. that this n*gga.. just outright came out of the closet and admitted that he's a homo.. on boxden .. for everyone to see

[pic - click to view]

sadly, even despite that, this moment is less embarrassing than the caleb hanie era.. ladies and gentlemen, your CHICAGO BEARS FANBASE!!!! give it up everybody

nice username btw...... poppin sh*t about a team that hasn't been your rival since the early 90s (and never really was) a team that isn't in your division, a team that lost in the same round asYOUR #1 seeded squad? where the fu*k they do that?? oh that's right,, i know where, shytown.. that lame a.ss f*ggot stunNnNnnNA mustve gotten under your skin pretty bad huh sorry tho jordan aint comin back bruh, D froze prolly ain't either.
[pic - click to view]

YOUNG!!
Boys town has like 0 crime and there is no violence, yeah there is gay dudes walking around, but who the fu*k cares? Oh yeah thats right, only dudes not comfortable with their s3xuality care, so saying boys town is a nice area means im gay? I swear dudes from Detroit are dumb as hell, maybe they should turn some of those abandon buildings into schools, instead of r*pe spots.

ladies and gentlemen your borderline retarded Detroit lions fanbase.
 6 years ago '07        #123
space
space
 torious said:
and for the record i'm not from detroit i live just outside the capital city lansing bruh, and i got two degrees engineerng and business. I'm doin just fine you on the other hand, you need to figure somethin out, that degree from devry aint gonna get you anywhere. or else you could try mega millions, or whoring yourself out on the streets of boystown like your boy d froze is finna have to do when his dumb illiterate a.ss loses all the money in his $200 million dollar adidas contract
[pic - click to view]

Degree from devry The tuition to my school for my last semester cost more than you'll make over the next 15 years. I got a six figure paying job right out of college, meanwhile you live in detroit who lost here?
 6 years ago '07        #124
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lmao real talk and i'm not even trying to troll but it is just something i noticed...you know you touched this n*ggas dtowns soul when he starts making post with like 20 gifs and one line sentences with like 6 spaces between them and you have to scroll down about 5 times just to read it all
 6 years ago '07        #125
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
lol you know you touched this n*ggas dtown soul when he starts making post with like 20 gifs and one line sentences with like 6 spaces between them and you have to scroll down about 5 times just to read it all
I know right. Detroit lost.
 6 years ago '04        #126
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 torious said:
and for the record i'm not from detroit i live just outside the capital city lansing bruh, and i got two degrees engineerng and business.

NoTitleSince73 said:
Degree from devry The tuition to my school for my last semester cost more than you'll make over the next 15 years. I got a six figure paying job right out of college, meanwhile you live in detroit who lost here?
who lost??? I'd say
1. the the Illinois Public school system lost for having to claim they gave you a proper education.
2. and the sorry a.ss company that pays your no reading comprehension having, derrick rose wannabe SAT forging, fake-salary-embellishing, illiterate dumb a.ss.
3. you. go ahead and run along fatty
[pic - click to view]

you got a lot of people fooled bruh, but not me

and Peter, i see your gif envy shining through once again. you mad about the giftionary? . it's gonna be ok plehboi. stay off the streets at night, remember that jealousy is a female trait, keep that in mind until your s3x change operation is complete, and good luck this season you fu*k n*gga

Last edited by torious; 05-28-2012 at 05:01 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #127
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
i'm falllin back though because i know n*ggas is about to
[pic - click to view]

and this sh*t aint even a challenge anymore.. shame on yall
 6 years ago '07        #128
space
space
 torious said:
who lost??? I'd say
1. the the Illinois Public school system lost for claiming that they gave you a proper education.
2. and the sorry a.ss company that pays your no reading comprehension having, derrick rose wannabe SAT forging, fake-salary-embellishing, illiterate dumb a.ss.

you got a lot of people fooled bruh, but not me

and Peter, i see your gif envy shining through once again.. it's gonna be ok plehboi. stay off the streets at night, remember that jealousy is a female trait, keep that in mind until your s3x change operation is complete, and good luck this season you fu*k n*gga
lol at some lame bum from Detroit thinking I give a fu*k, what he believes in regards to my personal finances No wonder no one wants to start business in Detroit, its littered with dumb motherfu*kers like torius.

and to answer my question, you lost. You live in a modern day wasteland, and you're most likely a 3rd generation crack baby with no prospects.
 6 years ago '07        #129
space
space
lol s3x change??? the fu*k?...how can you not recognize your own corniness
 6 years ago '04        #130
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3338 3338
 torious said:
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

fiirst of all cmon now veno, you my dude and all but your peoples was fu*king up tryna get into a club in some cargo shorts. like homeboy from superbad said aint nobody gotten a handjibber in cargos since 'Nam

second of alll you know you can't talk chicago with these cats anymore, most of them n*ggas stay in the south side projects and cant make it out to the nice parts., Pistol Peter and minimafia only hang out in Boystown (the gay district) these days. where else you think they find all these wild jungle homo (pun intended) gifs at?

and as for that fu*k n*gga bisquick. well, unfortunately for him, he's still the same n*gga... a perpetual, unintentional comedy goldmine, human lowlight reel, L taking extraordinaire. just make sure youve got your popcorn ready for when the season starts and sh*t gets really real aint much to be said about his fanhood that aint already been said about afghanistan, but it just might get worse
Big T the cargo shorts are official bro! I was rocking Mek Denim so I was cool and I talked to the manager at the club into letting us in for free, but as that was taking place my boys was outside cutting a fool because the bouncer said "Oh you from Michigan, pull your pants up" and mind you we dont do no saggin. So my bro was going off and we couldn't get in the club

and you handled the rest of these jokers well

Last edited by Veno da Don; 05-28-2012 at 05:05 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #131
space
space
 torious said:
i'm falllin back though because i know n*ggas is about to
[pic - click to view]

and this sh*t aint even a challenge anymore.. shame on yall
@ this dude only being able to express his albeit limited brain power with smilies and pictures. Yet we are the ones catching feelings, we can't even keep up with your nonsense you're posting it so fast.

Another L for detroit.

fu*k it Letroit lost.
 6 years ago '07        #132
space
space
 torious said:
*long, dramatic, suspenseful PAUUUUUUUSE*

i juse refuse to believe.. that this n*gga.. just outright came out of the closet and admitted that he's a homo.. on boxden .. for everyone to see

[pic - click to view]

sadly, even despite that, this moment is less embarrassing than the caleb hanie era.. ladies and gentlemen, your CHICAGO BEARS FANBASE!!!! give it up everybody

nice username btw...... poppin sh*t about a team that hasn't been your rival since the early 90s (and never really was) a team that isn't in your division, a team that lost in the same round asYOUR #1 seeded squad? where the fu*k they do that?? oh that's right,, i know where, shytown.. that lame a.ss f*ggot stunNnNnnNA mustve gotten under your skin pretty bad huh

sorry pal jordan aint comin back.. and my guess is D froze prolly ain't either.
[pic - click to view]

YOUNG!!
Oh and I already know my next screen name. Letroit
 6 years ago '04        #133
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
yo real talk tho alll you chicago fans are clones. check this exhibit A

Pistol Peter said:
i have no pride whatsoever..
that's why you stay on every other team's a.ss because you aint got sh*t good to say about your own

why I use gifs and smileys?? ummmmm because you motherfu*kers CAN'T READ!!!!!!!
or spell a username
or put a coherent thought together
or stay on topic
or talk about ANYTHING other than the slums of a city that none of us detroit fans live in .. :

Remind me how i'm supposed to believe yall are smart again?
 6 years ago '10        #134
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 HotBYoungTurk said:
thanks for making me feel incredibly high for 10 minutes
 6 years ago '07        #135
space
space
this n*gga is tip toeing the line of lame and he don't even realize it

retire from the thread homie...gracefully bow out before you do anymore damage
 6 years ago '04        #136
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
hey tell you what pal now that you and minimafia have managed to regurgitate the same exact repetitive "jokes" in 12 consecutive posts, how about you two mosey on down to the ndamukong suh wants to be a leader thread quick too. there's some trolling to be done there as welll

Last edited by torious; 05-28-2012 at 06:01 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #137
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3338 3338
Ima tell you why Chicago as a whole lost...

Ok so I come in here to say how the bi*ch on the Northside was a racist piece of garbage and she looked like a monster but the bi*ch called me the N word, and not one of you Chicago natives disputed the fact that racist sh*t happens on the Northside
 6 years ago '04        #138
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,056 | Props total: 19900 19900
Lions fans extra salty.... only person to be salty at is that dumbass you drafted in the 1st round.

6 years ago '07        #139
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Ima tell you why Chicago as a whole lost...

Ok so I come in here to say how the bi*ch on the Northside was a racist piece of garbage and she looked like a monster but the bi*ch called me the N word, and not one of you Chicago natives disputed the fact that racist sh*t happens on the Northside
yeah racist sh*t only happens on the north side of Chicago no where else in the world. How dumb are u guys? I mean really?
 6 years ago '05        #140
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7018 7018
this n*gga here sh*t was a forgone conclusion when he got drafted
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy