most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Veno da Don said:
you know what I mean Peter
wow...the fu*king audacity
 6 years ago '04        #102
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 biscuit said:
Straight comedy talking about our QB's durability when you have Mr. Glass throwing the rock
Dr. James Andrews, go do ya research playa. My QB is good for good, 24 with that rocket arm, ummmm ummmmm and he ain't no bi*ch like c*ntler. He would beat the sh*t out of that fu*kboy Cutler, Cutler ain't bout that life fu*k him!

Last edited by Veno da Don; 05-28-2012 at 10:44 AM..
 05-28-2012, 10:45 AM         #103
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These n*ggas know how these bama polices is man...

When you black and you winning, you know these devils out here to bring you down man.

With that said, lions stay losing in the draft.

6 years ago '06        #104
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Stafford played with a glove. He's most likely a drake fan
 6 years ago '04        #105
space
space
 1992 said:
These n*ggas know how these bama polices is man...

When you black and you winning, you know these devils out here to bring you down man.

With that said, lions stay losing in the draft.

Megatron, Stafford, Suh, Delmas, Petti, Best, Hanson... Our cornerstone players are ones we drafted so you young man can and sit yo dumb a.ss down!

Who are you even a fan of? since im not sure how about you save your comments on my squad you little turd
 6 years ago '04        #106
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,236 | Props total: 3812 3812
 Veno da Don said:
Dr. James Andrews, go do ya research playa. My QB is good for good, 24 with that rocket arm, ummmm ummmmm and he ain't no bi*ch like c*ntler. He would beat the sh*t out of that fu*kboy Cutler, Cutler ain't bout that life fu*k him!
Nice. Now we're talking about quarterbacks f!ghting each other...

Your self ether is never ending Veno. I haven't seen you this upset in a while This Fairley deal must be getting to you.
 6 years ago '07        #107
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19852 19852
 Veno da Don said:

Megatron, Stafford, Suh, Delmas, Petti, Best, Hanson... Our cornerstone players are ones we drafted so you young man can and sit yo dumb a.ss down!

Who are you even a fan of? since im not sure how about you save your comments on my squad you little turd
hes a viqueens fan
 6 years ago '06        #108
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,358 | Props total: 5562 5562
well when you're drafting top 10 for damn near 50 years straight you would think some of those players don't end up being scrubs.
 6 years ago '04        #109
space
space
 biscuit said:
Nice. Now we're talking about quarterbacks f!ghting each other...

Your self ether is never ending Veno. I haven't seen you this upset in a while This Fairley deal must be getting to you.
I am pissed! I just left your sh*t hole of a city and had this drunk fat white bi*ch on the Northside at J.P Chavez(or whatever that place was called) try to explain to me why she uses the word "******" and how she is not racist behind it because "the word doesn't mean anything"

Then my homies couldn't get in the club with cargo shorts on even though it was fu*king hot outside, then we were so drunk we woke up late and missed our Megabus so yes im am mad and taking out my frustrations on bx like i always do ain't sh*t new Bisc.

So yes at this current time i would like for my QB to beat your QB's a.ss and take his insulin

Last edited by Veno da Don; 05-28-2012 at 12:11 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #110
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
I am pissed! I just left your sh*t hole of a city and had this drunk fat white bi*ch on the Northside at J.P Chavez(or whatever that place was called) try to explain to me why she uses the word "******" and how she is not racist behind it because "the word doesn't mean anything"

Then my homies couldn't get in the club with cargo shorts on even though it was fu*king hot outside, then we were so drunk we woke up late and missed our Megabus so yes im am mad and taking out my frustrations on bx like i always do and sh*t new Bisc.

So yes at this current time i would like for my QB to beat your QB's a.ss and take his insulin
you cant be from Detroit and call another city a sh*thole, your city is sh*thole personified. sh*tholes aspire to be your city.
 6 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
you cant be from Detroit and call another city a sh*thole, your city is sh*thole personified. sh*tholes aspire to be your city.
so I guess thats normal for Chicago. Good to know, because while I just left your town and actually offered a real life experience not some Google stat that you read you fu*king jerk. Actually hang out somewhere before you form an opinion you Fox News lover piece of trash
 6 years ago '09        #112
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,035 | Props total: 1275 1275
what a sh*tty franchise
 6 years ago '05        #113
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 SteveSS said:
He smokes weed and has a DUI, that's probably like 85% of Boxden.
this but everyone want to sit and judge smh
 6 years ago '04        #114
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,962 | Props total: 11721 11721
 Veno da Don said:
I am pissed! I just left your sh*t hole of a city and had this drunk fat white bi*ch on the Northside at J.P Chavez(or whatever that place was called) try to explain to me why she uses the word "******" and how she is not racist behind it because "the word doesn't mean anything" :

Then my homies couldn't get in the club with cargo shorts on even though it was fu*king hot outside, then we were so drunk we woke up late and missed our Megabus so yes im am mad and taking out my frustrations on bx like i always do ain't sh*t new Bisc.

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

fiirst of all cmon now veno, you my dude and all but your peoples was fu*king up tryna get into a club in some cargo shorts. like homeboy from superbad said aint nobody gotten a handjibber in cargos since 'Nam

second of alll you know you can't talk chicago with these cats anymore, most of them n*ggas stay in the south side projects and cant make it out to the nice parts., Pistol Peter and minimafia only hang out in Boystown (the gay district) these days. where else you think they find all these wild jungle homo (pun intended) gifs at?

and as for that fu*k n*gga bisquick. well, unfortunately for him, he's still the same n*gga... a perpetual, unintentional comedy goldmine, human lowlight reel, L taking extraordinaire. just make sure youve got your popcorn ready for when the season starts and sh*t gets really real aint much to be said about his fanhood that aint already been said about afghanistan, but it just might get worse

Last edited by torious; 05-28-2012 at 02:47 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #115
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Veno da Don said:

THE

fu*kING

AU

DACITY
 6 years ago '04        #116
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
 xRipAnT24x said:
^^ i smoke.. but never a DUI...
 05-28-2012, 03:28 PM         #117
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:

All them damn top ten draft picks bout time you n*ggas actually put some of them players to use.
 6 years ago '07        #118
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
so I guess thats normal for Chicago. Good to know, because while I just left your town and actually offered a real life experience not some Google stat that you read you fu*king jerk. Actually hang out somewhere before you form an opinion you Fox News lover piece of trash
I love FOX News? Well that is news to me, fu*king idiot. Detroit fu*king sucks.
 6 years ago '07        #119
space
space
 torious said:
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

fiirst of all cmon now veno, you my dude and all but your peoples was fu*king up tryna get into a club in some cargo shorts. like homeboy from superbad said aint nobody gotten a handjibber in cargos since 'Nam

second of alll you know you can't talk chicago with these cats anymore, most of them n*ggas stay in the south side projects and cant make it out to the nice parts., Pistol Peter and minimafia only hang out in Boystown (the gay district) these days. where else you think they find all these wild jungle homo (pun intended) gifs at?

and as for that fu*k n*gga bisquick. well, unfortunately for him, he's still the same n*gga... a perpetual, unintentional comedy goldmine, human lowlight reel, L taking extraordinaire. just make sure youve got your popcorn ready for when the season starts and sh*t gets really real aint much to be said about his fanhood that aint already been said about afghanistan, but it just might get worse
At this idiot projecting, you wish Detroit was as nice as boystown. And I don't live on the southside, but nice try dipsh*t. Considering Detroit is pretty much one big set of projects, except you have no people left Detroit lost, and so did you. And I found the .gif on reddit you waste of oxygen.

Oh and don't scratch my whip the next time you're in it, you career valet.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 05-28-2012 at 03:43 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #120
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,962 | Props total: 11721 11721
 NoTitleSince73 said:
At this idiot projecting, you wish Detroit was as nice as boystown. And I don't live on the southside, but nice try dipsh*t. Considering Detroit is pretty much one big set of projects, except you have no people left:Detroit lost, and so did you. And I found the .gif on reddit you waste of oxygen.

Oh and don't scratch my whip the next time you're in it, you career valet.
*long, dramatic, suspenseful PAUUUUUUUSE*

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

nawwwwwww....

he didn't........

[pic - click to view]

he couldn't have..

[pic - click to view]

bear fans don't troll themselves THAT hard..

i juse refuse to believe.. that this n*gga.. just outright came out of the closet and admitted that he's a homo.. on boxden .. for everyone to see

[pic - click to view]

sadly, even despite that, this moment is less embarrassing than the caleb hanie era.. ladies and gentlemen, your CHICAGO BEARS FANBASE!!!! give it up everybody

nice username btw...... poppin sh*t about a team that hasn't been your rival since the early 90s (and never really was) a team that isn't in your division, a team that lost in the same round asYOUR #1 seeded squad? where the fu*k they do that?? oh that's right,, i know where, shytown.. that lame a.ss f*ggot stunNnNnnNA mustve gotten under your skin pretty bad huh

sorry pal jordan aint comin back.. and my guess is D froze prolly ain't either.
[pic - click to view]

YOUNG!!

Last edited by torious; 05-28-2012 at 04:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago