May 26 - Young Adults Flock to Las Vegas for Memorial Day Weekend [2012]

most viewed right now
 52
I will marry this woman for real.
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 3263 3263
 Yung Dilla said:
I was supposed to drive down with some of my n*ggas got on the highway traffic was a bi*ch like i literally was in the same area for a hour got off went right back to culver city ca lol!!!
c'mon my n*gga you should know better ..if you're driving from out here to vegas, your a.ss better leave early and beat traffic or else you're especially if you went yesterday
 05-27-2012, 06:33 PM         #22
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Franchise08 said:
Yep while our soldiers are dying oversees for pointless wars we spend memorial day partying going to Vegas, and bbqing....so cut away from the realities of war, sad.
That's why a good number of those soldiers go to war man, so Americans can live and have fun without thinking about that sh*t. Dead that. To act any other way would be counter-intuitive to what they want.

On topic: Vegas is a sh*t hole

I had a good time, stayed for a month in a nice a.ss suite for fu*king 30 dollars a night, price was insanely cheap (since they want you to blow it on gambling.) I barely gambled, I played Hold'Em and when I got up I'd quit. Made 200 bucks. Nothing special, wasn't there to gamble, stayed there on my way back to Florida after having to leave Cali. Never been, so wanted to check it out.

Never been hassled by so many homeless dudes for change and cigarettes in my fu*king life.

I had been living out of my car before I found a place in Cali, then had to bounce because a roommate fu*ked us over and I was out of the car again until I went to Vegas for that cheap room. So as the bums asked me I just said, "No man... I live out of my fu*king car, no."
 05-27-2012, 06:52 PM         #23
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, i gotta get to Vegas/Miami.
 6 years ago '10        #24
Jonnyboysoul 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 55 55
 Got Cheeve? said:
That's why a good number of those soldiers go to war man, so Americans can live and have fun without thinking about that sh*t. Dead that. To act any other way would be counter-intuitive to what they want.

On topic: Vegas is a sh*t hole

I had a good time, stayed for a month in a nice a.ss suite for fu*king 30 dollars a night, price was insanely cheap (since they want you to blow it on gambling.) I barely gambled, I played Hold'Em and when I got up I'd quit. Made 200 bucks. Nothing special, wasn't there to gamble, stayed there on my way back to Florida after having to leave Cali. Never been, so wanted to check it out.

Never been hassled by so many homeless dudes for change and cigarettes in my fu*king life.

I had been living out of my car before I found a place in Cali, then had to bounce because a roommate fu*ked us over and I was out of the car again until I went to Vegas for that cheap room. So as the bums asked me I just said, "No man... I live out of my fu*king car, no."
$30 dollars a night? where th fu*k did you stay?
 6 years ago '06        #25
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499
space
avatar space
space
$57,564 | Props total: 36914 36914
 Deniro732 said:
c'mon my n*gga you should know better ..if you're driving from out here to vegas, your a.ss better leave early and beat traffic or else you're especially if you went yesterday
Lol i know man it was a last minute thing alot of my friends went on tuesday so my other friends was like yo lets go lol... Not anymore
 6 years ago '11        #26
GrindPOWER$ 399 heat pts399
space
avatar space
space
$20,377 | Props total: 15866 15866
i stay in miami and i hit the beach on Saturday that sh*t was crazy bi*ches a.ss hanging and n*ggas flossing but most of these females either selling some a.ss or they acting stuck up and half these n*ggas buying a.ss or they pimping the bi*ches but hey it was a nice view me and my n*ggas plan to hit vegas anytime we get some paper up but i know vegas pop every weekend regardless of holidays right?
 6 years ago '04        #27
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Got Cheeve? said:
That's why a good number of those soldiers go to war man, so Americans can live and have fun without thinking about that sh*t. Dead that. To act any other way would be counter-intuitive to what they want.

On topic: Vegas is a sh*t hole

I had a good time, stayed for a month in a nice a.ss suite for fu*king 30 dollars a night, price was insanely cheap (since they want you to blow it on gambling.) I barely gambled, I played Hold'Em and when I got up I'd quit. Made 200 bucks. Nothing special, wasn't there to gamble, stayed there on my way back to Florida after having to leave Cali. Never been, so wanted to check it out.

Never been hassled by so many homeless dudes for change and cigarettes in my fu*king life.

I had been living out of my car before I found a place in Cali, then had to bounce because a roommate fu*ked us over and I was out of the car again until I went to Vegas for that cheap room. So as the bums asked me I just said, "No man... I live out of my fu*king car, no."

Yeah actually that is not true at all...when the country goes to war the citizens are supposed to support and feel the war so that there is need to end it asap so we don't see these 10+ year wars...also taxes are supposes to.go up to pay for the wars and make the taxpayers want it to end asap because of the monetary consequences, instead we goto wars, cut taxes, and any rocket the deficit...complete opposite of what was meant to happen during wartime .....but ok man, enjoy your bbqs and family time.
 6 years ago '04        #28
bouncer900 
space
avatar space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 117 117
Vegas ... was suppose to go for a couple days this month but had to drop money on my tuition, I'm not seeing Vegas anytime soon
 6 years ago '04        #29
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 685 685
$200 to get into a Pool Party? I'm goood! I live in Vegas so I tend not to visit the Strip too often if at all..Off the Strip clubs play better music, cheaper drinks and no cover for locals..
 6 years ago '05        #30
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 287 287
 WhoThaFuk said:
$200 to get into a Pool Party? I'm goood! I live in Vegas so I tend not to visit the Strip too often if at all..Off the Strip clubs play better music, cheaper drinks and no cover for locals..
this. I only hit up the strip when friends are in town visiting. People pay so much for clubs and pool parties, its crazy. Luckly I can get in for free
 6 years ago '06        #31
Affectz 164 heat pts164
space
avatar space
space
$8,472 | Props total: 5878 5878
Tijuana is better
 6 years ago '07        #32
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
200 dollars for the pool party?

the pool party was free and i stayed at the mgm signature
 6 years ago '04        #33
willi150 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 315 315
Vegas I love you!!!
 6 years ago '11        #34
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$8,316 | Props total: 6468 6468
Theres Nothing like ballin' at the Wynn Hotel !
............ then Sneaking back to Circus Circus to sleep
 6 years ago '06        #35
vinylfiend1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,187 | Props total: 455 455
I just got back from bachelor party out there, sh*t was crackin. We had bottle service at club 1 Oak and table at Bare pool party yesterday (topless breezeies). Flew outta Oakland Saturday and was on same flight as MC Hammer. He was looking for cheapest southwest flights just me.
 6 years ago '08        #36
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 Franchise08 said:
Yeah actually that is not true at all...when the country goes to war the citizens are supposed to support and feel the war so that there is need to end it asap so we don't see these 10+ year wars...also taxes are supposes to.go up to pay for the wars and make the taxpayers want it to end asap because of the monetary consequences, instead we goto wars, cut taxes, and any rocket the deficit...complete opposite of what was meant to happen during wartime .....but ok man, enjoy your bbqs and family time.
Feel the war? How does one do that?

I support the troops all day, but how about we stop supporting that retard in office who keeps putting us in these bullsh*t wars?
 6 years ago '08        #37
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 Peter Griffin said:
this. I only hit up the strip when friends are in town visiting. People pay so much for clubs and pool parties, its crazy. Luckly I can get in for free
$19 drinks at Marquee
 6 years ago '04        #38
lfletcher 
space
avatar space
space
$2,168 | Props total: 137 137
 RMG 007 said:
fuk Vegas I can't wait to move out this sh*t hole next month

i did have fun on the strip last night though

but i miss atlanta


Vegas is nice to visit but ATLANTA has unlimited BAD broads of ALL nationalities. Cot damn!
 6 years ago '04        #39
doro85 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,281 | Props total: 518 518
i was in vegas a few weeks back for may5th holiday and the mayweather f!ght
 6 years ago '09        #40
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
me and my boys got a platinum M life card so we get comped for everything. No waiting in line for clubs, taxis, shows. Smartest thing you can do is get a hostess. She sets everything up for you all you do is pay.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 12
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy