May 26 - Young Adults Flock to Las Vegas for Memorial Day Weekend [2012]

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,628 | Props total: 2474 2474
 Yung Dilla said:
I was supposed to drive down with some of my n*ggas got on the highway traffic was a bi*ch like i literally was in the same area for a hour got off went right back to culver city ca lol!!!
c'mon my n*gga you should know better ..if you're driving from out here to vegas, your a.ss better leave early and beat traffic or else you're especially if you went yesterday
 05-27-2012, 07:33 PM         #22
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Franchise08 said:
Yep while our soldiers are dying oversees for pointless wars we spend memorial day partying going to Vegas, and bbqing....so cut away from the realities of war, sad.
That's why a good number of those soldiers go to war man, so Americans can live and have fun without thinking about that sh*t. Dead that. To act any other way would be counter-intuitive to what they want.

On topic: Vegas is a sh*t hole

I had a good time, stayed for a month in a nice a.ss suite for fu*king 30 dollars a night, price was insanely cheap (since they want you to blow it on gambling.) I barely gambled, I played Hold'Em and when I got up I'd quit. Made 200 bucks. Nothing special, wasn't there to gamble, stayed there on my way back to Florida after having to leave Cali. Never been, so wanted to check it out.

Never been hassled by so many homeless dudes for change and cigarettes in my fu*king life.

I had been living out of my car before I found a place in Cali, then had to bounce because a roommate fu*ked us over and I was out of the car again until I went to Vegas for that cheap room. So as the bums asked me I just said, "No man... I live out of my fu*king car, no."
 05-27-2012, 07:52 PM         #23
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, i gotta get to Vegas/Miami.
 6 years ago '10        #24
Jonnyboysoul 76 heat pts76
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 55 55
 Got Cheeve? said:
That's why a good number of those soldiers go to war man, so Americans can live and have fun without thinking about that sh*t. Dead that. To act any other way would be counter-intuitive to what they want.

I had a good time, stayed for a month in a nice a.ss suite for fu*king 30 dollars a night, price was insanely cheap (since they want you to blow it on gambling.) I barely gambled, I played Hold'Em and when I got up I'd quit. Made 200 bucks. Nothing special, wasn't there to gamble, stayed there on my way back to Florida after having to leave Cali. Never been, so wanted to check it out.

Never been hassled by so many homeless dudes for change and cigarettes in my fu*king life.

I had been living out of my car before I found a place in Cali, then had to bounce because a roommate fu*ked us over and I was out of the car again until I went to Vegas for that cheap room. So as the bums asked me I just said, "No man... I live out of my fu*king car, no."
$30 dollars a night? where th fu*k did you stay?
 6 years ago '06        #25
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25865 25865
 Deniro732 said:
c'mon my n*gga you should know better ..if you're driving from out here to vegas, your a.ss better leave early and beat traffic or else you're especially if you went yesterday
Lol i know man it was a last minute thing alot of my friends went on tuesday so my other friends was like yo lets go lol... Not anymore
 6 years ago '11        #26
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
i stay in miami and i hit the beach on Saturday that sh*t was crazy bi*ches a.ss hanging and n*ggas flossing but most of these females either selling some a.ss or they acting stuck up and half these n*ggas buying a.ss or they pimping the bi*ches but hey it was a nice view me and my n*ggas plan to hit vegas anytime we get some paper up but i know vegas pop every weekend regardless of holidays right?
 6 years ago '04        #27
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Got Cheeve? said:

Yeah actually that is not true at all...when the country goes to war the citizens are supposed to support and feel the war so that there is need to end it asap so we don't see these 10+ year wars...also taxes are supposes to.go up to pay for the wars and make the taxpayers want it to end asap because of the monetary consequences, instead we goto wars, cut taxes, and any rocket the deficit...complete opposite of what was meant to happen during wartime .....but ok man, enjoy your bbqs and family time.
 6 years ago '04        #28
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 87 87
Vegas ... was suppose to go for a couple days this month but had to drop money on my tuition, I'm not seeing Vegas anytime soon
 6 years ago '04        #29
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
$200 to get into a Pool Party? I'm goood! I live in Vegas so I tend not to visit the Strip too often if at all..Off the Strip clubs play better music, cheaper drinks and no cover for locals..
 6 years ago '05        #30
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 WhoThaFuk said:
$200 to get into a Pool Party? I'm goood! I live in Vegas so I tend not to visit the Strip too often if at all..Off the Strip clubs play better music, cheaper drinks and no cover for locals..
this. I only hit up the strip when friends are in town visiting. People pay so much for clubs and pool parties, its crazy. Luckly I can get in for free
 6 years ago '06        #31
Affectz 132 heat pts132
space
space
$8,227 | Props total: 4559 4559
Tijuana is better
 6 years ago '07        #32
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
200 dollars for the pool party?

the pool party was free and i stayed at the mgm signature
 6 years ago '04        #33
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
Vegas I love you!!!
 6 years ago '11        #34
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,765 | Props total: 4974 4974
Theres Nothing like ballin' at the Wynn Hotel !
............ then Sneaking back to Circus Circus to sleep
 6 years ago '06        #35
vinylfiend1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,114 | Props total: 352 352
I just got back from bachelor party out there, sh*t was crackin. We had bottle service at club 1 Oak and table at Bare pool party yesterday (topless breezeies). Flew outta Oakland Saturday and was on same flight as MC Hammer. He was looking for cheapest southwest flights just me.
 6 years ago '08        #36
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5552 5552
 Franchise08 said:
Yeah actually that is not true at all...when the country goes to war the citizens are supposed to support and feel the war so that there is need to end it asap so we don't see these 10+ year wars...also taxes are supposes to.go up to pay for the wars and make the taxpayers want it to end asap because of the monetary consequences, instead we goto wars, cut taxes, and any rocket the deficit...complete opposite of what was meant to happen during wartime .....but ok man, enjoy your bbqs and family time.
Feel the war? How does one do that?

I support the troops all day, but how about we stop supporting that retard in office who keeps putting us in these bullsh*t wars?
 6 years ago '08        #37
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5552 5552
 Peter Griffin said:
this. I only hit up the strip when friends are in town visiting. People pay so much for clubs and pool parties, its crazy. Luckly I can get in for free
$19 drinks at Marquee
 6 years ago '04        #38
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 RMG 007 said:
fuk Vegas I can't wait to move out this sh*t hole next month

i did have fun on the strip last night though

but i miss atlanta

Vegas is nice to visit but ATLANTA has unlimited BAD broads of ALL nationalities. Cot damn!
 6 years ago '04        #39
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
i was in vegas a few weeks back for may5th holiday and the mayweather f!ght
 6 years ago '09        #40
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
me and my boys got a platinum M life card so we get comped for everything. No waiting in line for clubs, taxis, shows. Smartest thing you can do is get a hostess. She sets everything up for you all you do is pay.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy