Is Pusha-T Being On The Cusp Of Shutting Down YMCMB One Of The Best Things To Happen For Hip Hop?

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
 DEDOS said:
i bet everything i own that you are 16 years old and live in the suburbs/gated community
Naw son,im 31 and a n*gga just got shot six times in the face right on the next street from my house over some fu*kin weed

sh*t is real in Louisiana B0y
 6 years ago '04        #22
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11464 11464
 S0uthernScience said:
Naw son,im 31 and a n*gga just got shot six times in the face right on the next street from my house over some fu*kin weed
:ohhellnonas:: gasolnoway:
 05-26-2012, 01:01 PM         #23
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vin Steezel said:
31 on an internet message board in the hood, tryin to talk tough about n*ggas dying outside ur window? There is more than a couple issues I have with this....
I was already at this point....

to the whole post tho...
 6 years ago '08        #24
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 408 408
 S0uthernScience said:

I can't ...... Noo...
 05-26-2012, 01:31 PM         #25
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0uthernScience said:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

05-26-2012, 01:32 PM         #26
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0uthernScience said:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

6 years ago '06        #27
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
 Vin Steezel said:
31 on an internet message board in the hood, tryin to talk tough about n*ggas dying outside ur window? There is more than a couple issues I have with this....

Why you 31 and still in the hood n*gga, where n*ggas are getting shot outside your window?

Why arent you trying to better your living situation by doing something productive instead of talking hardbody on a message board?

n*gga tallmbout bein real. n*gga you and what you proclaiming to be real is on some cooneration. n*ggas got to do better, thats whats real.
n*gga look at my total post and my year joined and look at yours..you put in work on this internet sh*t,i like BX but i don't be on here all day lookin for gossip sh*t to talk about and hate on other n*ggaz,and to answer your questions,ima let Boosie tell it>>>>>

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #28
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
anyone who thinks that some broke a.ss wannabe D-Boy that has been struggling to get his career off the ground for TWELVE YEARS is going to even put a dent in YMCMB is out of their fu*king mind.

You're talking about a label that grosses over a quarter million dollars on a weekly basis and has one of the biggest fan bases on the planet, now do I think Pusha is a decent rapper ? sure, do I think he will put out a diss that will be more lyrical than Wayne's diss to him ? probably but money talks, and with money comes power, and YMCMB has ALOT of that, they have the influence to wipe one of the biggest producers in the game off the face of the earth career wise, and blackball any artist that dares to cross them.

I think alot of people need to come down to earth and realize that nothing is going to phase Wayne or 90% of his fans, YMCMB has very loyal people on their side and again, alot of influence. If anything I think that this feud will help both their careers, and Pusha should actually be appreciating that Wayne has finally responded, cause this will create a buzz for him and might actually help him see some success.

Beefs are good for the rap industry, as long as they stay on record and don't take it too seriously, I don't think we are going to see anyone shut down ANYTHING
 05-26-2012, 01:51 PM         #29
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMob said:
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

6 years ago '11        #30
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 Vin Steezel said:

Why you 31 and still in the hood n*gga, where n*ggas are getting shot outside your window?

Why arent you trying to better your living situation by doing something productive instead of talking hardbody on a message board?

n*gga tallmbout bein real. n*gga you and what you proclaiming to be real is on some cooneration. n*ggas got to do better, thats whats real.
 Michael_Moore said:
I was already at this point....

to the whole post tho...
 El_Maravilloso1 said:
I can't ...... Noo...
 6 years ago '04        #31
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
 ImInHerMouth said:
Why are people even taking this sh*t seriously? Kanye obviously contacted Wayne to finally start a YMCMB vs Good Music beef. Trying to raise them sales
seems like it.

besides what can pusha say that many people don't already know. everybody that follows rap got a twitter, go to blogs, forums, etc. they know everything about pretty much everybody
 05-26-2012, 02:03 PM         #32
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pusha T Destroying YMCMB??? lets not get to ahead of ourselves here
 6 years ago '05        #33
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
Moore said "cusp of shutting down YMCMB"

I'd like to see it happen though
 6 years ago '05        #34
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
People said Nas wouldn't touch Roc-A-Fella either
Don't compare Ether with anything Pusha has said yet
 6 years ago '04        #35
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
People said Nas wouldn't touch Roc-A-Fella either
there is a big difference between nas and pusha t. rocafella ended because of dame and jay. hell kanye still put his albums out under the imprint
 05-26-2012, 02:23 PM         #36
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
Don't compare Ether with anything Pusha has said yet
and clown a.ss n*ggas like him say Wayne fans are delusional !!!..

lets just wait and see just how much damage Pusha T gon do to YMCMB yet alone Wayne...this n*ggas disses aint going to affect sh*t...he gon just be another gillie da kid...after 2mins people are going to forget who Pusha T is...as far as i could remember people was saying how gillie is going to k!ll waynes career !

Last edited by Millerionaire87; 05-26-2012 at 02:26 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #37
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
Pusha needs more people..YMCMB aint going no where..u lil n*ggas are the delusional ones..
 05-26-2012, 02:27 PM         #38
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
there is a big difference between nas and pusha t. rocafella ended because of dame and jay. hell kanye still put his albums out under the imprint
and look where nas is at compared to Hov!!!...not even in the same tax bracket !
 05-26-2012, 02:34 PM         #39
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You'd be right if Pusha wasn't on Ye's label. He's been relevant in the game for about a decade, he aint going nowhere.

All big labels crumble though after a while. YMCMB's turn

Enjoy it while you can Wayne stans
YMCMB is faaaaaaaaaaar from over!!!....and you will think PUSHA will have some sorta impact on YMCMB falling ??? come on mann...this sh*t goes with common sense not ignorance !!!...put all the hating bidness to the side and lets keep it real wit n*ggas; more so yourself !
 6 years ago '11        #40
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
You n*ggas are ridiculously Wayne/YMCMB haters!

How many people has gone at Wayne & hes still here!?

50Cent
Jay-Z
Gillie the Kid
BG
Juvenile
Turk
K.Gates
Jim Jones
40 Glocc
and several others!!!

WAYNE & YMCMB AINT GOING NOWHERE!!!

dumb a.ss n*ggas..