NoMalice Finally Goes in : Pusha/Wayne Beef, Ends Religion peaceful behaviour

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
esvi 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
 Jae_Mike said:
Your post fails because of this
i'm not an english/american native speaker, don't even live there
and i was on my fu*kin phone

i dare you to write in MY language "as bad as" i supposedly do in yours
(Basically i told you to shut the fu*k up here)

every time there are some real arguments
you stupid people think you wise to underline grammatical mistakes
when you can't deny everything else that has been said
 6 years ago '04        #102
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 228 228
 Willie Lee Macc said:
If you n*ggas think clipse can end Wayne, you're retarded. Firstly beef isn't won by who is the most lyrical, only internet n*ggas believe that sh*t. If you wanna win a beef, you have to have the funniest disses. Think about any big beef in hip hop and you'll realize that the funnier disses outweigh the lyrical ones. Secondly, ain't no non-established artist gonna win a beef in the mainstream against a very established mainstream artist, simply not gonna happen.

When Wayne has sold in one week what those clipse n*ggas have sold their whole careers, we ain't got a competition.

Kanye is soft as baby sh*t, he can't say nothing to Wayne. n*gga giving Wayne hugs and sh*t at basketball games after Wayne said he'd kidnap that n*gga's "sister" child.
n*gga you been watchin to many urltv.tv battles, ether wasnt funny and that was 1 of if not the best diss song of all time
 6 years ago '04        #103
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
the clispe >>>>>>>>ymcmb
 6 years ago '04        #104
PUCCIOMNI 
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
Lmao @ The Clipse ending Waynes career
You idiots say anything without thinking first.
Pusha T & Malice don't even have a platinum plaque. Who will even listen to their disses but you corny BX n*ggas praying for YMCMB downfall
Pusha T still doing BET cyphers stop it
 6 years ago '10        #105
mpthechamp 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$74 | Props total: 135 135
 esvi said:
two things

it's been a while since i've been graduated, and i'm probably way older than you
the fact that you didn't even try to analyse things in depth proves me your the elementary zombie

I'm proud and happy when anyone grows up, especially when someone had a livelyhood on praising selling drugs, and finally got things together and understood what should really be promoted and supported, especially when you have kids.

BUT

i also like hip hop
And hip hop, is about competition and beef in a way
best years of hip hop is beef
no matter what
Jay / Nas
East West
Bad Boy death Row
Eazy Dre
Cube NWA
KRS one whole rap game

SO i rejoice when hip hop is on some real competition sh*t

Thrid :
(that's actually THREE THINGS)

I aint saying nowhere i want nomalice to talk about crime and drugs
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ

Why did i call that religion peacful behavior bullsh*t?
Well you gotta see that he's too much in to it,
as if he's devoted in the wrong way
he's not promoting good things in life
he's only making marketing for god
And talked like HE WAS the zombie

glad he still got emotions
and still got love for real hip hop (not crack rhymes, but competitive hip hop)

Nice work.
 6 years ago '10        #106
mpthechamp 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$74 | Props total: 135 135
To me Pusha wasn't even the better rapper of the Clipse. I'm not a Wayne or YMCMB stan at all but its kinda like canibus going at LL. His reach (fan base) wasnt long enough so it really didn't matter if he could have been better.

And I not saying Wayne is on LL level but the distance between the competition is comparable.

6 years ago '04        #107
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
i reALLY think if wayne n the whole young money camp went at pusha career ova......
 6 years ago '07        #108
Diplomatt15 
space
space
$3,996 | Props total: 954 954
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
These super lyrical n*ggas k!ll me. n*ggas act like you have to spit a certain way or be on some astronomical, diabolical, sociology, prophet, webster dictionary bullsh*t rap. Just Keep it simple, these Eastcoast n*ggas k!ll me with that fu*k sh*t! Y'all n*ggas trying too hard, that's why they aint selling no records lol. Don't nobody wanna listen to Clipse or Jay-Z in the whip. We dont listen to them n*ggas down here, them n*ggas corny. We bump real n*ggas like Yo Gotti, Alley Boy, Duct Tape Ent, Boosie, Webbie, Gucci, Rocko, Future, 2chainz, TI, Weezy, Rick Rozay, Plies, etc., etc....

Wayne may be on some other sh*t as far as his personality, and his fashion but that aint got sh*t to do with his ability to make hits. While y'all n*ggas so busy hating on that man, the n*gga make hits and he's winning. You n*ggas just mad cuz we winning, I love the South take our d!cks out your mouth!!!

You internet blogging n*ggas be on that d!ck riding sh*t you n*ggas k!ll me with that picking sides sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #109
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 Kognito said:
i reALLY think if wayne n the whole young money camp went at pusha career ova......
so if jae millz/gudda/lil chuckee and twist go at pusha who would then involve rappers himself pusha would come out with the L?
 6 years ago '05        #110
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
 ThaLockerRoom said:
Obviously you don't know any real christians because a real christian IS always marketing for god and his truth.
No those are called really annoying Christians lol

REAL christians go about their lives for God and dont push their beliefs on ppl everywhere they go......the ppl you are talking about are the ppl that knock on your door handing out Bibles telling you why youre going to Hell if you dont do everything in Life for the love of God.
 6 years ago '10        #111
Swiph Mix 14 heat pts14
space
space
$427 | Props total: 121 121
 Willie Lee Macc said:
If you n*ggas think clipse can end Wayne, you're retarded. Firstly beef isn't won by who is the most lyrical, only internet n*ggas believe that sh*t. If you wanna win a beef, you have to have the funniest disses. Think about any big beef in hip hop and you'll realize that the funnier disses outweigh the lyrical ones. Secondly, ain't no non-established artist gonna win a beef in the mainstream against a very established mainstream artist, simply not gonna happen.

When Wayne has sold in one week what those clipse n*ggas have sold their whole careers, we ain't got a competition.

Kanye is soft as baby sh*t, he can't say nothing to Wayne. n*gga giving Wayne hugs and sh*t at basketball games after Wayne said he'd kidnap that n*gga's "sister" child.

Incorrect.....
Even though hiphop has been downgraded over the recent years lyrics still hold the top position in a diss track. I agree, funny disses are what they are.....funny, but a lycrical MC could still wipe the floor with them and make you forget what the prior MC even said. Plus you need have to have some lycrical abilitiy to make a funny rhyme to begin with. It's all about the basics. I rather go "OOOOOHH" then "hehehe" when listening to a diss track. That's why Camron's "gotta love it" didn't hit as hard as it should have.

Just because your mainstream doesn't mean you automatically win the battle. Your "money" makes little to no difference in winning. Common fu*ked Drake up (in my opinion) with one bar and Drake quit. Common has money but I believe Drake makes more than Common. That doesn't mean what Common said doesn't matter because it was truth. At the end of the day Common won because Drake backed out. Jadakiss SLAYED 50 Cent when it was obvious that 50 made a hell of alot more than Kiss. At the end of the day it didn't make a difference....Jada destoryed him and 50 Cent record sales declined shortly after. 50 Cents career was never the same after that. The same situation goes with LL Cool J vs Cannibus. LL HAD to respoond to bul because Cannibus got in hiss a.ss. LL came back hard but his career was also tarnished in the long run (probably because of his age but still...). Eminem vs Benzino (which was funny). Get the picture? It's a classic David and Goliath situation. If Goliath loses then Goliath isn't as real as everybody thought he was (in this case Lil Wayne). You lose your REP....and in Hiphop, Rep is a HUGE factor. If you can still win a beef against a man that has more sales/money than you than it makes the victory all the more sweeter.

This is more important for Wayne than Pusha. If Wayne loses then that will probably be the beginning of the end of YMCMB. The big guys fall the hardest. I personally think Pusha can beat Wayne but that's just me.

Last edited by Swiph Mix; 05-27-2012 at 12:23 PM..
 05-27-2012, 12:36 PM         #112
nasir43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this beef brings back the old Malice then regardless of what else happens it will be a net positive for hip hop.

Miss this sh*t..

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #113
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,310 | Props total: 4583 4583
christian or not I doubt malice is not going to get involved, they gonna urge him to jump on a record
 6 years ago '04        #114
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 613 613
 Jacc Blacc said:
here we go

Good Music vs YMCMB.......both camps have the most softest dudes

ye..big sean...kid kudi......them dudes wet wipes, same goes for drake...nikki...and wayne, dumb soft

i miss the beanie sigel vs jadakiss days.........that was real good beef
 6 years ago '05        #115
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
i listened to both um weer does pusha t diss him both "disses are mad gay" sh*t is soft ive heard harder lines from LL cool j
 05-27-2012, 02:14 PM         #116
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
I wouldnt give 2 sh*ts if Drake was fake or real the n*gga makes good music. It wouldn't effect how I feel.
Guess you just missed TI saying he was from a generation where you had to be about what you said, but now rappers aren't even expected to live up to what they speak on? He just said this sh*t 2 weeks ago. It isn't an east coast / dirty south type thing, its the commercialization of this music you grew up on, while some of use were listening to it before it was top 40 pop charts watered down industry showmanship...

Your attitude is a pretty good example of this.
All smoke and mirrors, no substance.

Last edited by KrugeR; 05-27-2012 at 02:25 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #117
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
lol Malice who?
 6 years ago '05        #118
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,331 | Props total: 28770 28770
maaaaaaaaaaaaan i been waiting for a good beef to start up!!!! GET EM CLIPSE!!!
 6 years ago '05        #119
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Hood_Rich said:
lol Malice who?

hood_rich
 05-31-2012, 12:23 PM         #120
Bill Walton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NoMalice just being real
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy