NoMalice Finally Goes in : Pusha/Wayne Beef, Ends Religion peaceful behaviour

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
39 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
I'm ignorant because I dont listen to Jay-Z or Clipse? n*gga you ignorant for saying that ignorant sh*t lol. fu*k n*gga, anybody that raps or speaks on a track is lyrical because they are saying words.

Definition of Lyrical:

Adjective:

1.(of literature, art, or music) Expressing the writer's emotions in an imaginative and beautiful way.
2.(of poetry or a poet) Lyric: "Wordsworth's Lyrical Ballads".

Educate yourself young man!!!
Clearly you didn't comprehend the latter part of the definition if you took it as an absolute term.
 6 years ago '04        #42
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 194 194
So Why are these YMCMB so emotional? No One Said there Name... Common Sweet- Drake Jumped out the window trying to say he wasn't a sweet bi*ch.. Pusha 23:1- Now Lil Wayne crying because he signed to n*ggas taking his money now he taking drake and nikki's money those were facts they too emotional ova there... If Kanye Jump in it's over, If Mos Def Jump in it's Over don't say these dudes south if they load up Wayne gonna wave that White Flag.
 6 years ago '04        #43
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 2 2
 introspekt757 said:
Clearly you didn't comprehend the latter part of the definition if you took it as an absolute term.
I understood what the term meant. What's beautiful to you may not be beautiful to me again, its a matter of opinion
 05-26-2012, 11:13 AM         #44
Maafa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cuban Linx... said:
They aint corny they just to intelligent for yall slow a.ss, And Im from the chi. But I really Hate how simple yall new mother fu*kers is yall clown a.ss nicki minaj furture 2 chainz 50 tyson generation is yall simple on this abc sh*t jadakiss, pusha, beanie sigal they real n*ggas not like them young money weirdos wayne got Jay-z lyrics tattod on his leg nicki is Kim clone drake is a f*g from cannada and these suppose to be top dogs in the game?? shows how slow yall generation is yall aint real yall some lame a.ss simple minded wanna be's just like fake a.ss weezy how many n*ggas pulled his card.
 05-26-2012, 11:14 AM         #45
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wack a.ss battle
 6 years ago '09        #46
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
Y'all will really try to run with anything.

Don't expect Malice over no diss tracks or in a video background throwing up VA saying "fu*k you"

He just defending his brother b/c his mentions on Twitter are probably full of hate and stupidity.

Michael_Moore said:
that's not ending peaceful behavior...dudes just keeping it 100....

Wayne & Birdman are f*gs for kissing each other there's no spinning that....

6 years ago '11        #47
Jaysco 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 1 1
I called good vs ym soo long ago and no one believed me

In b4 no one cares
 6 years ago '04        #48
WBD 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 4 4
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
These super lyrical n*ggas k!ll me. n*ggas act like you have to spit a certain way or be on some astronomical, diabolical, sociology, prophet, webster dictionary bullsh*t rap. Just Keep it simple, these Eastcoast n*ggas k!ll me with that fu*k sh*t! Y'all n*ggas trying too hard, that's why they aint selling no records lol. Don't nobody wanna listen to Clipse or Jay-Z in the whip. We dont listen to them n*ggas down here, them n*ggas corny. We bump real n*ggas like Yo Gotti, Alley Boy, Duct Tape Ent, Boosie, Webbie, Gucci, Rocko, Future, 2chainz, TI, Weezy, Rick Rozay, Plies, etc., etc....
This guy cant be serious. You named like 2 platinum selling artist the rest of them are NOBODIES. JayZ has sold more records then all those guys put together. Im sorry that we here on the east coast received a decent education and would like to listen to something a little more deep. If you like to listen to people rap who read and write at a 2nd grade level then knock yourself out. Dont be mad at us that your closeted hero wayne is about to get slayed.

DaYoungDon_251 said:
Wayne may be on some other sh*t as far as his personality, and his fashion
By other sh*t do you mean completely homos3xual?

DaYoungDon_251 said:
While y'all n*ggas so busy hating on that man, the n*gga make hits and he's winning. You n*ggas just mad cuz we winning, I love the South take our d!cks out your mouth!!! You internet blogging n*ggas be on that d!ck riding sh*t you n*ggas k!ll me with that picking sides sh*t.
And you didnt choose a side with your "south will rise again boy" campaign?

Last edited by WBD; 05-26-2012 at 11:36 AM..
 05-26-2012, 11:28 AM         #49
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why they all of a sudden wanna beef tho?

seems like a publicity stunt.
 6 years ago '04        #50
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
Look at this lame a.ss n*gga dissecting my posts....lol.

I'm probably the most educated person posting in this thread I have a college degree and currently pursuing another one....(IN my weebie voice) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, Failed!. Save the education card for someone else bra. The choice of music I listen to has nothing to do with my education. I like music that relates to me it doesn't matter if the artist is platinum or wood. If I like what he's talking about I'll fu*k with him if not, oh well. What the fu*k kinda music are they playing in the clubs in other regions??? I bet you its southern music.
 6 years ago '11        #51
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
lol at you n*ggas acting like a pusha-t and malice are the coldest n*ggas to ever touch a mic. you bx cats will make a n*gga root for wayne. remove pusha-t d!ck from ya mouth.
 6 years ago '04        #52
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
 greedy87 said:
lol at you n*ggas acting like a pusha-t and malice are the coldest n*ggas to ever touch a mic. you bx cats will make a n*gga root for wayne. remove pusha-t d!ck from ya mouth.
I was thinking the same damn thing!
 6 years ago '11        #53
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Wayne commited suicide by fu*kin with these n*ggas
 6 years ago '11        #54
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 elvisfreshly said:
Wayne commited suicide by fu*kin with these n*ggas
at a pusha-t i still haven't drop a solo yet ending his career.
 6 years ago '04        #55
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
 Vin Steezel said:
how ironic you apparently have a degree, yet every post you made in this topic is stupid as fu*k
bi*ch you stupid! What college or university have you attended? How many degrees have you earned? how much money do you earn? Do you even have a job? Do you own a house or a vehicle? Are your children's future seure, is their education already paid for?

bi*ch get your sh*t together before you try to come at a real n*gga like me!
 05-26-2012, 11:55 AM         #56
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does his spirituality need to be referred to as bullsh!t?

He just made a comment, that was true. Your faith in God doesn't have anything to do with that.

ThaLockerRoom said:
so hes gotta be on "religion bullshyt" because he doesn't want to engage in gossiping and bickering between grown man or be rapping about selling crack to black people and shooting n*ggas? i swear you elementary reading level zombies need to be exterminated

Jacc Blacc said:
he's on a religious quest because he came out and said he was on a religious quest to stregthen his relationship with God.....theres nothing wring with that in my book
 6 years ago '11        #57
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 greedy87 said:
They not the coldest but they both lightyears ahead of Wayne.
 6 years ago '08        #58
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,024 | Props total: 5085 5085
Weezy fu*kin Baby
 05-26-2012, 01:24 PM         #59
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
i miss the beanie sigel vs jadakiss days.........that was real good beef
 6 years ago '05        #60
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
this fu*king dude dayoungdon has mad a complete fu*king fool of himself in this thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now