Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 2 2
People act like Wayne isn't a beast, like he won't get at Pu$$y T's a.ss. Yeah you Mr. Me too, y'all act like Wayne didnt Body Hov.....yes I said it! Yup, he bodied Jay-Z on the Carter 4. So what makes Pu$$y Tany different? n*ggas act like he's exempt from getting bodied!
In my opinion, If Jay got on a track with pu$$y T to go at Wayne, he'd be a bi*chmade a.ss n*gga. Why you need motivation from another n*gga to respond to another n*gga who said he would kidnap your lady??? lmao!
 05-26-2012, 09:53 AM         #22
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
People act like Wayne isn't a beast, like he won't get at Pu$$y T's a.ss. Yeah you Mr. Me too, y'all act like Wayne didnt Body Hov.....yes I said it! Yup, he bodied Jay-Z on the Carter 4. So what makes Pu$$y Tany different? n*ggas act like he's exempt from getting bodied!
In my opinion, If Jay got on a track with pu$$y T to go at Wayne, he'd be a bi*chmade a.ss n*gga. Why you need motivation from another n*gga to respond to another n*gga who said he would kidnap your lady??? lmao!
 6 years ago '06        #23
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 X_WunderKind_X said:
He bout to make a diss track called "If I wasn't svaed"
 6 years ago '10        #24
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 2212 2212
 DaYoungDon_251 said:

6 years ago '06        #25
esvi 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
 ThaLockerRoom said:
1. He not promoting good things? as far as knew the bible,salvation and KNOWING the Most High are good things. Talking about not living just for vanity is a good thing. But for some reason you would rather disrespect his words on God and praise his words regarding a beef because for some reason childish and coonish entertainment thrills you more than inspirational truth. You can't say hes devoted in the wrong way, he aint pull a mase yet and he aint start a church asking people for 30 % tithes or sumthn so wtf u talkn about. Obviously you don't know any real christians because a real christian IS always marketing for god and his truth.

2. He didn't respond because of "love or competition" regarding hip hop, he did it to support his brother and family. I highly doubt he's coming with diss records guy.

You say u call it religion "bullshyt" cuz hes not promoting good things in life but praise him for promoting a beef between black men in a industry where dudes already have little to no unity. That juvenile mentality is disgusting, u acting like he pulled a mase and im not with it
Not exactly what i meant b
im on my phone right now
but ima try to clarify

why religion bullsh*t?
Despite the fact i truly belive hes changed for the better
its impossible to say hes doing the right thing
in a sense where hes famous for praising crack
and a.ssociation with H kingpin
He sound way to lobotomized to really f!ght the good f!ght
he doesnt really stand for religious values
but listen his interviews, for the love of god only
that a little irrational and messageless for the generation he told crack stories too

and concerning the competitiveness of hip hop
im NEVER said he was sayin it for that purpose!
I said I love hip hop
and IAM glad there is some beef and competition back
cuz hip hop was supposedly here to stand for minorities inequalities and injustice
not a f*ggotery by r&b teenage actor that are pretending to make hip hop when they are not!!!
(Even though i like their music)
 6 years ago '06        #26
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
MALLLLLICE... oh its a wrap.
 05-26-2012, 10:17 AM         #27
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaLockerRoom said:
1. He not promoting good things? as far as knew the bible,salvation and KNOWING the Most High are good things. Talking about not living just for vanity is a good thing. But for some reason you would rather disrespect his words on God and praise his words regarding a beef because for some reason childish and coonish entertainment thrills you more than inspirational truth. You can't say hes devoted in the wrong way, he aint pull a mase yet and he aint start a church asking people for 30 % tithes or sumthn so wtf u talkn about. Obviously you don't know any real christians because a real christian IS always marketing for god and his truth.

2. He didn't respond because of "love or competition" regarding hip hop, he did it to support his brother and family. I highly doubt he's coming with diss records guy.

You say u call it religion "bullshyt" cuz hes not promoting good things in life but praise him for promoting a beef between black men in a industry where dudes already have little to no unity. That juvenile mentality is disgusting, u acting like he pulled a mase and im not with it
Damn...

6 years ago '04        #28
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
These super lyrical n*ggas k!ll me. n*ggas act like you have to spit a certain way or be on some astronomical, diabolical, sociology, prophet, webster dictionary bullsh*t rap. Just Keep it simple, these Eastcoast n*ggas k!ll me with that fu*k sh*t! Y'all n*ggas trying too hard, that's why they aint selling no records lol. Don't nobody wanna listen to Clipse or Jay-Z in the whip. We dont listen to them n*ggas down here, them n*ggas corny. We bump real n*ggas like Yo Gotti, Alley Boy, Duct Tape Ent, Boosie, Webbie, Gucci, Rocko, Future, 2chainz, TI, Weezy, Rick Rozay, Plies, etc., etc....

Wayne may be on some other sh*t as far as his personality, and his fashion but that aint got sh*t to do with his ability to make hits. While y'all n*ggas so busy hating on that man, the n*gga make hits and he's winning. You n*ggas just mad cuz we winning, I love the South take our d!cks out your mouth!!!

You internet blogging n*ggas be on that d!ck riding sh*t you n*ggas k!ll me with that picking sides sh*t.

Last edited by DaYoungDon_251; 05-26-2012 at 10:30 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #29
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
@ that tweet from Malice. I got 1 brother I love to the fullest and aint nothing but daps and hugs for him. sh*t bout to turn up.

DaYoungDon_251 said:

remove wayne's p*nis from your orifice please

Are you a female from the backwoods of Alabama?
 6 years ago '08        #30
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$785 | Props total: 36 36
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
These super lyrical n*ggas k!ll me. n*ggas act like you have to spit a certain way or be on some astronomical, diabolical, sociology, prophet, webster dictionary bullsh*t rap. Just Keep it simple, these Eastcoast n*ggas k!ll me with that fu*k sh*t! Y'all n*ggas trying too hard, that's why they aint selling no records lol. Don't nobody wanna listen to Clipse or Jay-Z in the whip. We dont listen to them n*ggas down here, them n*ggas corny. Wayne may be on some other sh*t as far as his personality, and fashion but the n*gga make hit and he's winning. You n*ggas just mad cuz we winning, I love the South!!!

They aint corny they just to intelligent for yall slow a.ss, And Im from the chi. But I really Hate how simple yall new mother fu*kers is yall clown a.ss nicki minaj furture 2 chainz 50 tyson generation is yall simple on this abc sh*t jadakiss, pusha, beanie sigal they real n*ggas not like them young money weirdos wayne got Jay-z lyrics tattod on his leg nicki is Kim clone drake is a f*g from cannada and these suppose to be top dogs in the game?? shows how slow yall generation is yall aint real yall some lame a.ss simple minded wanna be's just like fake a.ss weezy how many n*ggas pulled his card.

Last edited by Cuban Linx...; 05-26-2012 at 10:29 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #31
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
fu*kin hilarious
 6 years ago '04        #32
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
 Cuban Linx... said:
They aint corny they just to intelligent for yall slow a.ss, And Im from the chi. But I really Hate how simple yall new mother fu*kers is yall clown a.ss nicki minaj furture 2 chainz 50 tyson generation is yall simple on this abc sh*t jadakiss, pusha, beanie sigal they real n*ggas not like them young money weirdos wayne got Jay-z lyrics tattod on his leg nicki is Kim clone drake is a f*g from cannada and these suppose to be top dogs in the game?? shows how slow yall generation is yall aint real yall some lame a.ss simple minded wanna be's just like fake a.ss weezy how many n*ggas pulled his card.
Music is just that, music.....yall n*ggas take this sh*t waaaaay too serious!!! It's fu*king entertainment! I wouldnt give 2 sh*ts if Drake was fake or real the n*gga makes good music. It wouldn't effect how I feel. It just urks me to see n*ggas from other regions hate on southern artists without having valid reasons. Y'all n*ggas are lame and probably are fu*k n*ggas in the real world. Y'all look up to these rappers like they putting money in your pockets or supporting your household. I know that I'm real and I dont need no n*gga to look up to especially not a damn rapper who doesnt give 2 sh*ts about you or what you stand for. Y'all n*ggas are d!ck ridders point blank period! There's a difference between having a opinion and having feelings. Y'all n*ggas catch feelings when someone states their opinions Y'all n*ggas hate us southern n*ggas but your bi*ches love us!
 6 years ago '11        #33
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,304 | Props total: 20031 20031
 psylence2k said:
Imagine if Hov jumped in and brought J.Cole with him

Pusha x Malice x Hov x J.Cole

all on one track , I really dont think YMCMB would have enough fire power to compete, It would be funny tho to see Nicki and Drake have to come off the bench to save Wayne
 6 years ago '04        #34
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,625 | Props total: 4200 4200
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
These super lyrical n*ggas k!ll me. n*ggas act like you have to spit a certain way or be on some astronomical, diabolical, sociology, prophet, webster dictionary bullsh*t rap. Just Keep it simple, these Eastcoast n*ggas k!ll me with that fu*k sh*t! Y'all n*ggas trying too hard, that's why they aint selling no records lol. Don't nobody wanna listen to Clipse or Jay-Z in the whip. We dont listen to them n*ggas down here, them n*ggas corny. We bump real n*ggas like Yo Gotti, Alley Boy, Duct Tape Ent, Boosie, Webbie, Gucci, Rocko, Future, 2chainz, TI, Weezy, Rick Rozay, Plies, etc., etc....

Wayne may be on some other sh*t as far as his personality, and his fashion but that aint got sh*t to do with his ability to make hits. While y'all n*ggas so busy hating on that man, the n*gga make hits and he's winning. You n*ggas just mad cuz we winning, I love the South take our d!cks out your mouth!!!

You internet blogging n*ggas be on that d!ck riding sh*t you n*ggas k!ll me with that picking sides sh*t.
This is possibly the most idiotic sh*t I've read on boxden, and I'm from the south. n*ggas using the excuse of being from the south to not appreciate real lyricism is fu*king asinine. Read a book you bi*ch.
 6 years ago '04        #35
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
@ that tweet from Malice. I got 1 brother I love to the fullest and aint nothing but daps and hugs for him. sh*t bout to turn up.

remove wayne's p*nis from your orifice please

Are you a female from the backwoods of Alabama?
STFU fu*k n*gga lol!
 05-26-2012, 10:57 AM         #36
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh sh!t
 6 years ago '10        #37
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
Shut the fu*k up f*ggot
 6 years ago '09        #38
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,401 | Props total: 17598 17598
i wish galaxy was here
 6 years ago '10        #39
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
STFU fu*k n*gga lol!
a fu*k n*gga? Nawl breh, I'm not a fan of wayne nor aubrey
 6 years ago '04        #40
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
 bnw99 said:
This is possibly the most idiotic sh*t I've read on boxden, and I'm from the south. n*ggas using the excuse of being from the south to not appreciate real lyricism is fu*king asinine. Read a book you bi*ch.
I'm ignorant because I dont listen to Jay-Z or Clipse? n*gga you ignorant for saying that ignorant sh*t lol. fu*k n*gga, anybody that raps or speaks on a track is lyrical because they are saying words.

Definition of Lyrical:

Adjective:

1.(of literature, art, or music) Expressing the writer's emotions in an imaginative and beautiful way.
2.(of poetry or a poet) Lyric: "Wordsworth's Lyrical Ballads".

Educate yourself young man!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy