Lil Wayne Wanna Put His Head Up Pusha-T's A$s And Headbutt Him??

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '12        #121
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 836 836
Pushas head is in his a.ss
By head buttin pushas head he will b slappin against pushas belly
Aka waynes implyin he wants to suck pushas d!ck while pusha does anal on himself with his own head.
 6 years ago '11        #122
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
Finally get the line now, and it's not bad like people are making it out to be.

Saw this posted somewhere else:

Pusha has been talking mess for years, his head is up his a.ss and he thinks he’s hard, Wayne has gotten sick of it, and so is going to attack him directly, no subtleness or subliminals. Note the wordplay with head/ass and headbutt.

And obviously yall know "head up his a.ss" is a figure of speech, yall only wanna make it literal cause it's Lil Wayne.
 05-30-2012, 01:21 AM         #123
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:

Pusha has been talking mess for years, his head is up his a.ss and he thinks hes hard, Wayne has gotten sick of it, and so is going to attack him directly, no subtleness or subliminals. Note the wordplay with head/ass and headbutt.

And obviously yall know "head up his a.ss" is a figure of speech, yall only wanna make it literal cause it's Lil Wayne.
we make it literal because the line sucks."head up his a.ss so imma have to headbutt him",Top 5 worst diss songs and he's in there at number 2 and 1 with this garbage
 05-31-2012, 12:17 PM         #124
Bill Walton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lolll @ the Drake gif and meme
 6 years ago '07        #125
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,947 | Props total: 5847 5847
I had the face when I heard that line forreal
 6 years ago '11        #126
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 363 363
 Kid Cunner said:

Pusha has been talking mess for years, his head is up his a.ss and he thinks hes hard, Wayne has gotten sick of it, and so is going to attack him directly, no subtleness or subliminals. Note the wordplay with head/ass and headbutt.

No mater what you say Kid "Superhero" Cunner, that line was lame and gay! Just like Wayne's line on "Spit" -> You suck d!ck, I suck seed (succeed)!
 6 years ago '04        #127
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 monyemoney said:
Wait...hold on i figured it out..ok flat out we all agree its a homo line but look deeper...he said quote head up his a.ss imma head butt him....head butt...as a man u have more than one head...an while many may have a.ssumed he meant the head on his shoulders....it pains me to say this but i believe given waynes history he meant the other head....smh f*ggotry is at an all time high out here its not even hidden anymore dudes is just openly displaying it now an the world has become so knumb to it that no one cares....no one cares about anything anymore..wayne got exposed yrs ago...no one cared....dude could never rap it was manny beats that had people noddin...the he gets tutorials wit da pen from gilly...no one cared...wtf man not sayin every rapper has to be super lyrical...but at least make sense tho...at least be decent...biz markie was slightly off his songs made sense tho...prolly cause kane wrote them...but u need a variety of artists to keep hiphop interesting but for over ten yrs the game has been morphing into something completely different if u got exposed back n the day ur career would be over period...dudes have no morals out here stop breathing life into these dudes...same with ross he got exposed n no one cared..its like yo how do u support a fraud????? Back n da day people liked hiphop cause it was dudes the could relate to telling stories they could see for themaelves..u could relate......why are people relating to frauds n undercover homos???? Makes no sense one last thing drake admitted to paying money for a fu*kn pusha t mic....battle over he etheres himself...no diss to pusha t....but i wouldnt pay money for a mic with saliva residue from all da members of da wu on it..let alone pusha t foh....this battle iant even interesting lyrically its no contest here push all day
you might save your creative energy for school/college/your job... dude wrote a little essay about this sh*t
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy