Lil Wayne Wanna Put His Head Up Pusha-T's A$s And Headbutt Him??

most viewed right now
 84
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
 shellz386 said:
...please tell me he didnt really say that on a record. please...

[video - click to view]


0:50
 6 years ago '09        #62
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,011 | Props total: 22323 22323
 chi100z said:
Figure of speech? Wayne fans are beyond stupid LOL. Keep defending his weak, gay a.ss rhymes groupie.
 6 years ago '10        #63
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 RayG210 said:
I can definitely see what Wayne was trying to do. Saying figuratively that Pusha had his head up his a.ss so he was going to headbutt him.

He just fu*ked up because the literal way sounds fu*king gay.

Like his line, "You Suck d!ck, I Suck Seed (Succeed)."
Life was so much better NOT knowing that bar was ever muttered



But no matter how you slice it, the line is so gay, you would have to be damn near diagnosed with Stockholm Syndrome-type denial to ignore it
 6 years ago '09        #64
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 DENIAL said:
this song is fu*king terrible but i think weezy was just stringing "head up his a.ss" and "headbutt" together in succession. it's corny wordplay but that's pretty much it

besides, one doesn't have to necessarily headbutt another person in the head

[video - click to view]


/thread
 6 years ago '11        #65
shellz386 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$5,991 | Props total: 4637 4637
 RayG210 said:


0:50
...i dont wanna live in this world anymore yo
 6 years ago '12        #66
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1250 1250
Gayest line of 2012.


This n*gga Wayne needs to retire ASAP.

Dude is just embarrassing himself, his team, and hip hop.
 05-26-2012, 07:37 PM         #67
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao @ them pics tho,
 05-26-2012, 07:42 PM         #68
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suppafresh said:
Smh all these grown a.ss n*ggaz choosing sides like some fu*king bi*ches. The n*ggaz who got nothing to do with sound like straight hoes. Y'all n*ggaz sounds some real bi*ches d!ck riding both these n*ggaz. Smfh. Reason why I don't hang with to many people. n*ggaz all hyped over two rappers f!ghting.
Man STFU talkin bout n*ggaz takin sides bein b*tches but you immediately proceed to start b*tchin...you dont hang with n*ggaz cuz nobody like a b*tch n*gga. Why the hell would you even come in here with a thread title like this one. What did you expect?
 6 years ago '10        #69
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Suppafresh said:
Smh all these grown a.ss n*ggaz choosing sides like some fu*king bi*ches. The n*ggaz who got nothing to do with sound like straight hoes. Y'all n*ggaz sounds some real bi*ches d!ck riding both these n*ggaz. Smfh. Reason why I don't hang with to many people. n*ggaz all hyped over two rappers f!ghting.
But you're in this thread with said, "d!ck riding hoes" so what does that say about you?
 6 years ago '11        #70
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Awhite87 said:
Man STFU talkin bout n*ggaz takin sides bein b*tches but you immediately proceed to start b*tchin...you dont hang with n*ggaz cuz nobody like a b*tch n*gga. Why the hell would you even come in here with a thread title like this one. What did you expect?
bi*ch i'll mop the floor with your pus*y a.ss boy. Stay in your fu*king lane. I don't roll with n*ggaz cause n*ggaz is fu*king soft. Like U. I k!ll u and everything u stand for. Pm the address and we see with beef is really like. I touch down back in the states in a couple months. So u got until then to get your life in order.
 05-26-2012, 08:02 PM         #71
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaymalls said:
So if you tell ME my heads up MY a.ss, so you have to "headbutt" ME... We're would YOU expect to be "headbuttin" me at then???















I'll wait....
Wow, you're pretty fu*king stupid bro


When you headbutt something it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with where THEIR head is. A headbutt is me hitting you ANYWHERE with MY head.

If I hit you with my head, in your arm, what do you call that? An armbutt? fu*king idiot you could not even have a head and I could still headbutt you go get a dictionary
 6 years ago '08        #72
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 805 805
lil wayne is the shane mosley of rap & i hope pusha goes canelo on his a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #73
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 wjcorner said:
are you really gonna take a figure of speech literally??? Only on bx will a n*gga get twisted on a fu*king Wayne line

He said a figure of speech, head up his a.ss, and tried to be witty by using a violent move that included synonyms to head and a.ss...corny but only prepubescent high school kids are gonna say its gay
 360crazy said:
....n*gga....no...that's not how life works.
dunno why but this has me weak

 6 years ago '11        #74
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
 360crazy said:
....n*gga....no...that's not how life works.

 05-26-2012, 08:35 PM         #75
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suppafresh said:
bi*ch i'll mop the floor with your pus*y a.ss boy. Stay in your fu*king lane. I don't roll with n*ggaz cause n*ggaz is fu*king soft. Like U. I k!ll u and everything u stand for. Pm the address and we see with beef is really like. I touch down back in the states in a couple months. So u got until then to get your life in order.
I'm in NC, if you make it dont forget to bring your boys with you. I can tell you beat the hell outta your keyboard too, im scared then a muhfuc*a.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #76
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Awhite87 said:
I'm in NC, if you make it dont forget to bring your boys with you. I can tell you beat the hell outta your keyboard too, im scared then a muhfuc*a.


[pic - click to view]

NC a broad statement pm the address are shut tha fu*k up. No keyboard dude over here.
 6 years ago '11        #77
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 364 364
 One Gud Cide said:
Wow, you're pretty fu*king stupid bro


When you headbutt something it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with where THEIR head is. A headbutt is me hitting you ANYWHERE with MY head.

If I hit you with my head, in your arm, what do you call that? An armbutt? fu*king idiot you could not even have a head and I could still headbutt you go get a dictionary
So if I say you have your head on your thigh... so imma headbutt you. Where would you suppose I was referring too? Headbuttin your other thigh, your shoulder, your foot? Come on bi*ch n*gga... No matter what u say, you can't justify that f*ggetory sh*t Wayne said!


[video - click to view]

 05-26-2012, 08:53 PM         #78
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a shame this is what hip-hop is now online beef all these n*ggas are f*gs
 6 years ago '11        #79
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 364 364
 Suppafresh said:
NC a broad statement pm the address are shut tha fu*k up. No keyboard dude over here.
You sound like a bi*ch... n*gga! Y u want homie to post his address when u haven't even posted yours. 2nd, real n*ggas don't implicate themselves over the Internet... Especially over what a stranger says about them and their favorite rapper. You talking all this sh*t via the Internet and saying you gonna devote ya time, gas money, and ya health just to prove a point to someone that doesn't affect ya day to day, just proves u not only a bi*ch... But don't have your priorites straight!

I live in Mt Vernon, NY on the 200 block of 3rd ave. I'll entertain u then sit you down n get u a job homie!
 05-26-2012, 09:18 PM         #80
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaymalls said:
You sound like a bi*ch... n*gga! Y u want homie to post his address when u haven't even posted yours. 2nd, real n*ggas don't implicate themselves over the Internet... Especially over what a stranger says about them and their favorite rapper. You talking all this sh*t via the Internet and saying you gonna devote ya time, gas money, and ya health just to prove a point to someone that doesn't affect ya day to day, just proves u not only a bi*ch... But don't have your priorites straight!

I live in Mt Vernon, NY on the 200 block of 3rd ave. I'll entertain u then sit you down n get u a job homie!


I'm done with that man (can i even call him that). people take this internet stuff wayyyy too seriously.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy