Kyle Lowry does not believe he can coexist with coach Kevin McHale, may have to be traded.

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
74southwest 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 12 12
funny how now all of a sudden pau is decent enough to get 3-4 players in exchange for.but all post season he was soft n blahhh blahhh
 6 years ago '11        #102
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 teekarow said:
The Timberwolves might get involved in this deal...they want Martin bad, would you lakers fans be happy getting Beasley (sign and trade) and wes johnson - along with Scola and Lowry??
What does that leave the Rockets with, Kevin Love?

Last edited by PotheadFocker; 05-26-2012 at 08:50 PM..
 05-26-2012, 08:17 PM         #103
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my exact face upon seeing this.
 6 years ago '06        #104
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
:man wtf...................

6 years ago '12        #105
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 eliwood said:
Wait so Lakers fans really think the Rockets (a generally well ran organization that actually wants to contend now) would give away their best scorer, best big man and their most promising player for a 30+ big man. Scola is old too though, but it would be stupid if they did this especially considering the fact they just spent their first round pick on a PF. If they are gonna give away a bunch of a.ssets it would be for Dwight not Charmin Ultra
they wanted gasol during the season when he was still being criticized for being soft and the only thing stopping the trade was the lakers wanted lowry and the rockets offered Dragic instead. Dragic is a Fa i believe and Lowry wants to leave because of the coach. Mchale for some reason didn't get along with martin either and I think the magic would at least want a center in return, their frontcourt would be scola and davis....

take that back Get it done Mitch

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 05-26-2012 at 09:20 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #106
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 EnlightenMe said:
since we're talking about other teams now, there have been rumors that jazz have been willing to part with one of their big men, most likely millsap, to give favors more playing time. i think they would be really willing to do it if someone took haris off their hand. don't know if the jazz would trade with us but who knows. get another team involved where they take haris and a draft pick. i would be really happy if we could get a deal where the lakers would land millsap. he's one of the most underrated players in the league and he's a lot cheaper than pau. if we could get lowry and millsap i would be so happy.
millsap was good this season wonder how the scenario would work out
 6 years ago '09        #107
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
 R0R0 said:
na you reach to far who the fu*k we gon give up for granger? pacers aint braking that team up if anything add a legit sg someone like ray anyone thats consistent in putting up 20 a nite
I didnt say it would happen I just said that's what they should pursue to make their team title worthy again. If I'm the Pacers I find a way to keep the team together and attempt to get a player who can take over games for me. They should look into Eric Gordon.
 6 years ago '07        #108
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 KillahhCamm said:
good fu*k lowry, mchale know basketball

playing during the 80s era is probably the only reason why mchale still has his job.
 6 years ago '10        #109
Kno 1 
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 288 288
get it done, mitch.

you owe the fans for a.ssembling that worthless bench we had to work with. & not ONE shooter on the team. starting to think somethings not right upstairs !
 6 years ago '11        #110
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Sessions was the savior of the Lakers a couple months ago...now yall tryna send him off
 6 years ago '06        #111
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 WaveForLife2 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #112
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Sessions was the savior of the Lakers a couple months ago...now yall tryna send him off
he just an average role player that looks better than what he actually is on sh*tty teams.
 6 years ago '07        #113
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
Lowry is a borderline all star and played great D in 10-11

him alone wont be the answer but it def helps

would swap Sessions for Lowry in a heartbeat so would Mitch
 6 years ago '06        #114
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
ima just throw this out there...i'd rather have rondo than kyle lowry or deron williams.
 6 years ago '04        #115
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 HipHop Since 93 said:
 MiseryCityTexas said:
he just an average role player that looks better than what he actually is on sh*tty teams.
^
Answer right there.

He looked promising when he first started, but as usual he falls off of a hot start... and inconsistent as sh*t.

Thanks for the speed, but that's about it.

He needs to stop hesitating in terms of taking shots.
 6 years ago '11        #116
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 515 515
so the nba has reached the point to where a kyle lowry can demand a trade
 6 years ago '05        #117
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
after doing my research i take back what i sayd i dont want lowry dudes already called out coach/dragic saying he and goran cant work togethere either he wants to be the man or he wants to get paid which as a laker fan im not even no were near interested in take yo a.ss back to philly or good luck hopefully theres a team out there dumb enuff to give this unproven kid 40mill + if dandre jordan got it for catching oops and blocking shots what will lowry get
 6 years ago '11        #118
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 515 515

kidmakaveli said:
Lowry is a borderline all star and played great D in 10-11

him alone wont be the answer but it def helps

would swap Sessions for Lowry in a heartbeat so would Mitch
 6 years ago '12        #119
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
Lowry is a borderline all star and if he had played in LA or NY he would have made it. Most ppl would believe jeremy lin was a better player there was a reason y we didnt keep him. He wouldnt have gotten PT over kyle or goran and flynn was guarantee contract. But this his second diva moment when aaron brooks was here he was ruffling feathers about playing over him. I agree that he was better but I didnt like how he handle the situation.
 6 years ago '05        #120
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,928 | Props total: 30321 30321
he knows his time is limited and he will never win a ring in houston so why not ruffle feathers and get traded to a team where you will have plenty of shots at a title even all star nods and team usa offers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy