Kyle Lowry does not believe he can coexist with coach Kevin McHale, may have to be traded.

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,747 | Props total: 8967 8967
8th pick+Ed or DD for Lowry+14th
 05-26-2012, 02:40 PM         #62
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
If it happens, I hope they all get career ending injuries as soon as they step on the floor.

Rockets not going anywhere anyway, might aswell just hype Lakers get over Thunder, only team we going compete with from here on out, Spurs is done after this run, Celtics style
 6 years ago '06        #63
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
screw the Lakers. Kyle Lowry goes back home to philly along with parsons for iggy and jrue!

Dragic
Martin
Iggy
Scola
Camby-Dalembert

that team is lethal! get it done Morey
 6 years ago '09        #64
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,405 | Props total: 12339 12339
Lakers should either go after Lowry, Scola and Martin or hit up the Pacers for Granger, West and Collison/Hill. They could even go to Philly for one of their guards and Iggy plus a big thrown in.
 6 years ago '11        #65
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,316 | Props total: 8438 8438
 6 years ago '05        #66
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Lakers should either go after Lowry, Scola and Martin or hit up the Pacers for Granger, West and Collison/Hill. They could even go to Philly for one of their guards and Iggy plus a big thrown in.
na you reach to far who the fu*k we gon give up for granger? pacers aint braking that team up if anything add a legit sg someone like ray anyone thats consistent in putting up 20 a nite
 6 years ago '06        #67
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
so is anyone going to burst their bubble? .. cause im reading these trade proposals and some of these n*ggas are actually serious .... delusional as fu*k
 6 years ago '05        #68
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6950 6950
Kobe would get another ring with the 2nd best pg in the league....belee dat
 6 years ago '05        #69
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6950 6950
dumbass f*ggots on the first page talkin bout who lowry.......the same lowry that was robbed of bein on the all-star team this year
 6 years ago '05        #70
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,375 | Props total: 8052 8052
why these lakers fans think the rockets are trading with the lakers u know its 28 more teams out there dumb fu*ks
 6 years ago '12        #71
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,606 | Props total: 567 567
 o7media said:
Why does everyone hate on Martin?

He's a huge piece of the Rockets... when he's healthy, we're a legit contender.
Sorry he is not a huge piece not one bit he does nothing that makes us a better team I much rather have Courtney lee play than martin. Martin is just a spot up shooter and since the refs changed the rules on foul calls it hurt his game.

R0R0 said:
laker fans sh*t that was a real offer earlier in the year that was being talk but rockets didnt wanna give up lowry now it seems they have to any team can low ball them now cuz he wants out or the coach goin
I guarantee u lowry was never on the table for the lakers the only time i heard something was from a laker reporter but reports come out all the time. If woj didnt say it who has been dead on especially when it comes to the rockets then it was just hear say

R0R0 said:
be real man parson/budinger(not of these are athletic how a wing should be) m morris still prolly another year a way hed learn from gasol patrick patterson ive never watch but he looks sloppy dalembert needs help youd have 2 7fts
Parson is the motherfu*king truth sleep if you want to. He is exactly how athletic I want my SF to be and he locks up on D and backs down from no one he went at it against Kobe and Lebron this year. Budinger fu*k him yall can have him we need to get morris some PT anyway so he can start to develop hes a poor man carmelo with heart but he needs to get some experience.
 05-26-2012, 04:01 PM         #72
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:
n*gga I like raping teams but cot damn, don't fu*king anal r*pe them like this.

Pau for Lowry/Kevin Martin/Scola

and we good...
How high are you
 05-26-2012, 04:06 PM         #73
HtownMike98 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This season did it for me for Kyle Lowery. He needs to go. The whole thing with the female ref, never sat well with me, then all this season he has been whining and complaining almost as much as the Clippers or Heat.

..... But, he is right. I'd rather roll with Goran, but man it seems the Rockets have no idea what they are doing. First off, why is our GM saying Goran and Lowery can co exist? Thats TWO starting point guards. Secondly, Mchale seems to be on some other planet. This whole season, Mchale has been trying to sweep everything under the rug simply because "in his day things were different"....

Mchale ignored the fact that our players were pissed off about the trade that never happened with Lakers and Hornets. Some stuff would happen throughout the season and Mchales answer was always to the reporters and not the players. The reporters would go to him and tell him the players would be upset, and he would react like "Deerrrr there is no problem".... guy hasnt done anything for the wolves, and he wont do anything for the Rockets. MCHALE IS NOT A GOOD COACH.

About the Lowery to Lakers proposed deal. Everybody sleeping on my man Scola.
We dont need a Pau Gasol, we already have a PF who is to me, the exact same player. Except Scola can put up numbers and will be present in the clutch.

Id hold Scola hostage. For the Lakers, they would be getting Lowery and Scola (and possibly someone else that we have thats good) for basically nothing, which is not a good trade for the Rockets.

Gasol's trade value to me, is lower than Scola's and Lowery. Id wish a lot of people would stop sleeping.
 6 years ago '11        #74
space
space
Lets get rid of Lowry, for Sessions and Gasol

Thats more like it

6 years ago '04        #75
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
how bout we just all stfu and wait to see what happens in a couple months.
 6 years ago '05        #76
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 CrapShoota said:
Sorry he is not a huge piece not one bit he does nothing that makes us a better team I much rather have Courtney lee play than martin. Martin is just a spot up shooter and since the refs changed the rules on foul calls it hurt his game.

I guarantee u lowry was never on the table for the lakers the only time i heard something was from a laker reporter but reports come out all the time. If woj didnt say it who has been dead on especially when it comes to the rockets then it was just hear say

Parson is the motherfu*king truth sleep if you want to. He is exactly how athletic I want my SF to be and he locks up on D and backs down from no one he went at it against Kobe and Lebron this year. Budinger fu*k him yall can have him we need to get morris some PT anyway so he can start to develop hes a poor man carmelo with heart but he needs to get some experience.
bro you over value your team parsons? he aint gonnna cut it at the wing maybe off the bench morries dawg did u say his a poor mans melo i wouldnt go that far we dont know what he is but id love to see him get out there already kid has potential to be like poor mans rudy gay less freakish ability almost same game too slow to play sf and to small i think to play the 4 but wtf do i know look at faried 6'9 i believe
 05-26-2012, 04:13 PM         #77
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Lets get rid of Lowry, for Sessions and Gasol

Thats more like it

give us Martin and Scola, then u can have Barnes and Blake lol and we keep Sessions
 6 years ago '06        #78
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 WaveForLife2 said:

[pic - click to view]

that's fu*ked up
 6 years ago '05        #79
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30058 30058
 warbux04 said:
how bout we just all stfu and wait to see what happens in a couple months.
 6 years ago '11        #80
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
give us Martin and Scola, then u can have Barnes and Blake lol and we keep Sessions
Barnes and Blake

Lets just wait and see then
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago