Kyle Lowry does not believe he can coexist with coach Kevin McHale, may have to be traded.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-26-2012, 09:08 AM         #21
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lefty14 said:
Lowry is definitely a defensive upgrade over Sessions, and he ain't gonna be scared to shoot the J when he's open.
he i know he's a good defensive guard and he can set up other guys, but Sessions never really had a full year and alot of time with the guys either, fu*k it...keep both
 6 years ago '04        #22
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 ReggieA said:
Damn, Lowry/Scola/Martin to LA for Gasol/Blake/Sessions/Future pic. probably throw MWP in there Gasol's and Martin's contract match, so that would not be an issue, you get younger with Scola playing PF, Lowry, a better PG option that Sessions, Martin, could be the future if healthy, but they could dangle Martin for something else.
I almost got scared that you said throw in World Peace in the trade, Reggie

I was like

fu*k NAW!

That's the second heart of our team he's untradeable.

However: Looking at their contracts

you get rid of Pau's 19 Mill contract

in back you get Kevin Martin whose making 12 Mill this year and is an expiring, as well as Lowry who will be $6 Mill this season and will expire with Kobes contract. Scolas contract though

$9 Mill next year, $10 Mill 2013-2014, and $11 Mill for 2014-2015 year.

Decisions Decisions Decisions.

Last edited by Kasssssst; 05-26-2012 at 09:13 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #23
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,918 | Props total: 30298 30298
awww sh*t. get it the fu*k done mitch
 6 years ago '06        #24
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Kasssssst said:
n*gga I like raping teams but cot damn, don't fu*king anal r*pe them like this.

Pau for Lowry/Kevin Martin/Scola

and we good...
thats a bigger r*pe than he initially stated

I like it
 6 years ago '06        #25
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
I would still prefer Deron Williams proven track record over a longer period of time
 05-26-2012, 09:23 AM         #26
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people keep saying no to Martin, Lakers need scoring...dude can come off screens and score...shoot 3's and get atleast 10-15 off the bench and i know they going put him and Kobe in the game at the same time with Lowry running point, thats wassup
 6 years ago '07        #27
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,788 | Props total: 14594 14594
 ReggieA said:
Damn, Lowry/Scola/Martin to LA for Gasol/Blake/Sessions/Future pic. probably throw MWP in there Gasol's and Martin's contract match, so that would not be an issue, you get younger with Scola playing PF, Lowry, a better PG option that Sessions, Martin, could be the future if healthy, but they could dangle Martin for something else.
Nooooooooooo
 6 years ago '05        #28
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,918 | Props total: 30298 30298
 braided_uppimp said:
people keep saying no to Martin, Lakers need scoring...dude can come off screens and score...shoot 3's and get atleast 10-15 off the bench and i know they going put him and Kobe in the game at the same time with Lowry running point, thats wassup
smart man.
 6 years ago '11        #29
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
I would be happy with Gasol/Blake for Martin/Scola if the salaries match up and if K-mart would buy into being that scoring 6th man then I would be cool with that. At that point I would try to make a play for Aaron Brooks since he'll be available next season.

Brooks
Bean
Metta
Scola
Bynum

Sessions
Martin
Ebanks
McBob
Hill

I wouldn't even be mad at that
 6 years ago '05        #30
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,403 | Props total: 8074 8074
 Lucky Lefty14 said:
I would be happy with Gasol/Blake for Martin/Scola if the salaries match up and if K-mart would buy into being that scoring 6th man then I would be cool with that. At that point I would try to make a play for Aaron Brooks since he'll be available next season.

Brooks
Bean
Metta
Scola
Bynum

Sessions
Martin
Ebanks
McBob
Hill

Lakers won't trade Pau for Martin and Scola if I remember correctly they could've had that package any day of the week during this season.

But LA wanted Lowry and Houston deemed him un-tradeable so if these rumors are true there's no way the Lakers would take Scola/Martin instead trying to get Lowry
 6 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
I would still prefer Deron Williams proven track record over a longer period of time
Agreed. I def would want Deron, but from a realistic stand point it won't happen, unless Kobe cuts his salary by $15 Mill which we know that ain't happening

Lucky Lefty14 said:

Brooks
Bean
Metta
Scola
Bynum

Sessions
Martin
Ebanks
McBob
Hill

Brooks sucks at defense if I recall but can score his a.ss off (at least against us). Sessions is trash, do not want.
 6 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 DaDon23 said:
Lakers won't trade Pau for Martin and Scola if I remember correctly they could've had that package any day of the week during this season.

But LA wanted Lowry and Houston deemed him un-tradeable so if these rumors are true there's no way the Lakers would take Scola/Martin instead trying to get Lowry
Pau/Blake for Scola/Martin/Lowry

Get it done Mitch

6 years ago '05        #33
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 573 573
Lowry is a fu*king beast! Memphis shoulda kept him over Conley.
 6 years ago '10        #34
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
 bigpinero said:
Lowry is a fu*king beast! Memphis shoulda kept him over Conley.
Nah I prefer Conley
 6 years ago '11        #35
space
space
 .:RELOADED:. said:
Looks like I got a lot of laker fans on to the gasol/sessions for lowry/scola/martin

This deal is better than goin for a big name...it gives us depth and fills our needs at pg (lowry) tougher pf (scola) scoring off the bench/6th man (martin)

If we do go for the big name I hope its deron williams for bynum...our team would still have depth issues tho with that deal with no bench...but d will can prolong the careers of kobe and gasol like rondo in boston or parker with the spurs

If we decide to go after dwight I would love to have him but that trade would gut our team they would take way too many pieces..bynum and gasol and give us dwight and turk and we would have less depth than we have noww
Sessions would have to opt in and agree to a sign-and-trade for that scenario to go down and if Houston is able to retain Dragic I could see Houston pulling the trigger on it. But I'm confident Mitch will make something happen that'll take us off that borderline contender status.

Knowing Mitch he already has that blockbuster deal ready for draft day
 6 years ago '11        #36
space
space
ya i mentioned that in another thread....but it would benefit houston cause they gotta let either lowry or dragic go cause both wanna start.....if they deal with us for sessions they can let dragic start and sess off the bench....and for whatever reason they want pau gasol really badly....only reason in the past we didnt pull the trigger was cause they wouldnt include lowry (who we really want) they were offering dragic or flynn

og deal that lakers rejected...

pau gasol

for...

scola
martin
dragic or flynn
I think we could get Martin,Scola and Lowry in exchange for Pau and Sessions, especially if Lowry and McHale aren't seeing eye to eye. Besides, I see Houston either entering a semi-rebuilding mode or using those two first round picks they have to get a solid perimeter player (or trade for one).

The thing is with Houston is they pretty much had the same roster for the past few years and have been a .500 team barely missing the playoffs. It might be time for them to make some changes.

Joe Johnson would fit nicely with the Rockets but that contract wouldn't
 6 years ago '05        #37
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
not gonna comment on the rediculous r*pe trades laker fans are proposing ...you never have and never will r*pe the rockets in the trade so stop it ..
 6 years ago '12        #38
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 braided_uppimp said:
is Lowry that much better than Sessions?
Yes he's miles ahead of sessions and doesn't brick jumpers like he does. dude back early from a month-long bout with gastroenteritis (it was more than 1 week because he was on my fantasy team and I dropped him for Dragic) and was still putting up nice numbers with limited minutes once he got back. Dragic is much better and was putting up great numbers WITH a messed up ankle (no excuses for sessions)

Looks like I got a lot of laker fans on to the gasol/sessions for lowry/scola/martin

This deal is better than goin for a big name...it gives us depth and fills our needs at pg (lowry) tougher pf (scola) scoring off the bench/6th man (martin)

If we do go for the big name I hope its deron williams for bynum...our team would still have depth issues tho with that deal with no bench...but d will can prolong the careers of kobe and gasol like rondo in boston or parker with the spurs

If we decide to go after dwight I would love to have him but that trade would gut our team they would take way too many pieces..bynum and gasol and give us dwight and turk and we would have less depth than we have noww

Rockets trade (now that Lowry might be available) >>> D. Williams trade >>>>>>>>>> Howard.

I see what you're saying about D. Williams prolonging Kobe and gasol's career but what's the point of prolonging it with no bench just the same story over again. Now if the Lakers can put a trade or sign a good 6th man and still get D. Will I'm with it but I can't see that right now. Get the Rockets trade done mitch then sign Illyasova
 6 years ago '10        #39
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 Kasssssst said:
n*gga I like raping teams but cot damn, don't fu*king anal r*pe them like this.

Pau for Lowry/Kevin Martin/Scola

and we good...
Get it done Kast
 6 years ago '12        #40
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
Laker fans always coming with some off the wall proposal. lowry/scola/martin for gasol/session yall n*ggas must be on that powder mayne. Lowry has no leverage so he has to play and I dont see morey moving him unless dragic resigns. If thats the case then lowry alone could be traded for gasol, but my first wish is to get rid of martin and then let the pieces fall after that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy