Rappers Held Responsible #1 (Chief Keef & A$AP Rocky)

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
6612 pageviews
20 comments

KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
Rappers Held Responsible #1 (Chief Keef & A$AP Rocky)

Alot of people wonder where new rappers come from and they never get an Answer so I'll help provide.

Chief Keef is from Chicago rapper whose been building a strong local buzz since 2011.

DGainz his manager and director helped him build a buzz

Lil Durk & Lil Reese both signed solo deals with Def Jam. Lil Durk is currently doing a 2 month bid in jail. All of these rappers are apart of Glory Boy Entertainment aka GBE one rapper named Fredo Santana is curently considering signing to Bad Boy. King Louie (at 24 he is the oldest and was in a car accident VERY SIMILAR to Kanye) recently signed to Epic/Sony, YP to Universal, Young Chop signed to Warner Bros.

Ok so let me wrap this up Chief Keef dropped his 1st mixtape which as hosted by DJ Victoriouz,& DJ Moondawg

DJ Victoriouz is friends with DJ Twin who is Sean Kingston's DJ and DJ Twin is friends with DJ Pharris who is featured in Kanye's track Thera-Flu (at the end). DJ Pharris got Chief Keefs music to Kanye. DJ Moondawg got Chief Keef the airplay & spins since he works at 107.5 WGCI in Chicago.

A$AP Rocky: Ever wonder how a nobody from Harlem signs the largest deal since 50 Cent??? (Drakes was larger but whatever):

A$ap got BIG when Pe$o got played on Hot 97 but he was talking to major labels directly after Purple Swag dropped. Spaceghostpurrp is kinda the guy whose REALLY behind A$Ap he had more connections and was in the game longer.

Hope this info helped someone! 90% Business 10% Talent. - Keith Clark

20 comments for "Rappers Held Responsible #1 (Chief Keef & A$AP Rocky)"

6 years ago '11        #2
KeithClark 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
He is an affiliate I shoulda semi coloned that part. - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '07        #3
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
neva heard of most of them,and neva heard a song from tha 1's i did hear of
 6 years ago '10        #4
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 r.burgundy said:
neva heard of most of them,and neva heard a song from tha 1's i did hear of
Do you live under a rock?
 6 years ago '11        #5
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,668 | Props total: 12 12
tha fu*k if SGP has more connections.. why isn't he in rocky's spot right now then?

one thing you're right about though, have to build that hometown buzz up before anything else.
 6 years ago '07        #6
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
 GrimeyKevin said:

6 years ago '11        #7
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,314 | Props total: 25142 25142
your rocky knowledge is just dumb and pointless
 05-25-2012, 11:47 PM         #8
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fredo is a cool n*gga

but he is never, EVER, EVER, EVER going to put out an album
 6 years ago '11        #9
space
space
Spaceghost is gonna k!ll the game he is just sitting back. Most people don't know that he is on BX and has mad connects in Florida and New York. He is from the same city as Rick Ross Carroll City, Miami. A$ap gets more press cuz his deal was for $3 million and he has 2 majors (RCA & Polo) behind him and Drake loves dude. But Spaceghost is who everyone SHOULD BE watching. A$ap isn't even really from Harlem he is from NEW JERSEY hiphop just lets him get away with it like they do EVERYONE ELSE: Biggie, Jayz, Souljaboy,Nitty Scott MC, Left Eye, Will Smith, 2pac, I could list names all night I have a sh*tload of friends in the music industry and the 1st thing they do when you sign a deal is change your story so the public will accept you more. I'm from Floral City but when its my time to get on n*ggaz will be saying I'm from Gainesville or Miami when that's not the case. They even change your name sometimes (your government name). At the end of the day only real n*ggaz care about small sh*t like this most people will just take the $1 million and say fu*k IT. The saddest thing about it all is if all those Chicago rappers signed 360 deals THEY ARE fu*kED! Chief Keef may be the smartest out of all of them he hasn't signed yet but after Kanye dropped Theraflu an industry wide memo musta went out cuz ALL the majors headed to Chicago and started signing n*ggaz. These type of waves usually don't work out similar to the Hyphy movement or Jerkin a few stars will shine but most will b dropped and never remembered. - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '10        #10
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20
 ballergenetics said:
Do tell fu*k boy...
lmaoo
 6 years ago '08        #11
Captain Planet 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 255 255
 ballergenetics said:
Do tell fu*k boy...
 05-26-2012, 01:27 AM         #12
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Murphy Lee can comeback and go platinum
 6 years ago '10        #13
airmax 2 heat pts
space
space
$420 | Props total: 32 32
The only relation to asap to sgp is their attire other than the track The Black God sgp is trash.
 6 years ago '11        #14
space
space
Otherside I see your point but I think you missed mine HELL I'm related to Stacy Lattisaw but I'm still one of the brokest rappers you'll ever meet. The Thread was made about Chief Keef & A$ap because MANY people have questions about how these guys got on.

Saying: Kanye did a remix to his song is not enough for some people sorry bro...- Keith Clark
 6 years ago '10        #15
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,462 | Props total: 6367 6367
 otherside said:
most pointless thread!!! most artists were signed bc of hearsay & connections...

90% of my friends do something in the industry.. I know the inside details on a ton of artists & the only notable artist who actually put himself on was French Montana.. he got himself into the industry by starting his own NYC Street DVD Company (Cocaine City).. n*gga was nothing more than a camera-man & over the years he put ppl onto his own music

You'd be surprised who's related to who in this industry & some of the stories
i be tellin n*ggas how french grinded his way into the game..dudes a real hustler..i remember smack dvd was sh*ttin on cocaine city..now look at french,,and he clearly sucks at rappin
 6 years ago '11        #16
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 gameofchris said:
tha fu*k if SGP has more connections.. why isn't he in rocky's spot right now then?

one thing you're right about though, have to build that hometown buzz up before anything else.
You still never answered this.
 6 years ago '11        #17
space
space
Maybe he didn't like his offers. - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '09        #18
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
I'm in NYC heavy and never saw ASAP before blowing up like this dude said he was all over networking but I heard his manager is the one with the connects.
 05-27-2012, 06:33 PM         #19
NOVA804 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
Do tell fu*k boy...
 thugworldorder said:
lmaoo

6 years ago '11        #20
space
space
 NoHope said:
I'm in NYC heavy and never saw ASAP before blowing up like this dude said he was all over networking but I heard his manager is the one with the connects.
Amen. - Keith Clark
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy