UFC 146: Dos Santos vs Mir Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #661
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #662
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 1329 1329
I was when Barboza got TKO'ed...

I think I missed that and the Brandao pick, other than that I was money

Zaosyn said:

[pic - click to view]

...but still...

Zaosyn said:
Big Foot is slow and I had picked Cain to win originally but changed it because the odds are Big Foot was gonna land ATLEAST 1 PUNCH and that's all most people needs against Glass Face. Props to Cain for not getting punched, doesn't mean that Big Foot wouldn't of won if he actually threw a punch. How can you lose if you don't get hit? Cain is NOT a better version of Cormier, not even in the same league. Keep in mind I highly doubt this sh*t would be happening with Mir. Big foot ain't even top 10
I'm sure ur exaggerating for effect but you do realize Cain has only been beaten once right? He doesn't take hard punches very well but he usually recovers and comes back... and you didn't know who Daniel Cormier was LAST YEAR... really though did Cain fu*k ur mom or something Zao? Why the strong hatred?
 6 years ago '09        #663
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Brock's getting paid $5m a year to appear for WWE or Wrestle 35 times. Brock has already done 5 of these dates, WWE is holding him off television to save the rest of his dates because they have to use him sparingly until WrestleMania next year. The reason Brock MAY be thinking of a come back is because he possibly feels like this wrestling sh*t isn't what he wants to deal with. In the UFC he had pull, in WWE he kinda has pull but ultimately if WWE wants him to lose to everyone to put them over (he already lost to Cena on his first ever return match) then he's contracted to. In his mind this could be double crossing him and not building him up as a big monster for Wrestlemania like he wanted to be looked at so I can see why he would want to pack his bags, void the contract and move back to MMA. Atleast in MMA he could train for 3 months, throw a f!ght with Overeem and make more than $5 million.

In WWE he has to show up and possibly wrestle 35 times just to make $5m.

If UFC is smart they'll put Brock vs Mir on TUF as coaches for their next live season and winner gets a title f!ght. Allow Brock to have his title f!ght like he originally was gonna get and go from there.

The reason WWE may have Brock lose to their top guys is because they know he's liable to quit at any moment and GO BACK TO UFC. So, can you blame them for wanting to get the most out of him befor he possibly goes AWOL?
 triznathaniel said:
I was when Barboza got TKO'ed...

I think I missed that and the Brandao pick, other than that I was money

...but still...

I'm sure ur exaggerating for effect but you do realize Cain has only been beaten once right? He doesn't take hard punches very well but he usually recovers and comes back... and you didn't know who Daniel Cormier was LAST YEAR... really though did Cain fu*k ur mom or something Zao? Why the strong hatred?
Not exaggerating who knows what could of happened if Big Foot threw a punch and it landed? That's a big mother fu*ker to have on your back if you fall down, ask Fedor. Noticed how fast Cain took this to the ground.. he knows his face is made of light-bulb glass. It doesn't take a genius to see that Cormier is the better f!ghter than Cain just wait until he comes to the UFC and proves it, it's kinda hard to prove it when he has to be stuck in Strikeforce f!ghting guys like Big Foot (who he beat much quicker and dominate than Cain) and Jeff Monson while Cain is beating guys like a sick Big Nog, an out of shape Ben Rothwell, a Brock Lesnar coming of life-threatening surgery and disease and never-was Cheick Kongo, yet somehow Cain is just SO MUCH BETTER than Cormier for some reason when they've both beaten dudes who would never hold a championship in 2012.

Cain has already reached his potential and he's either gonna stay there or continue to get knocked out when he gets punched, that's up to him and how he wants to f!ght. But Cormier has unlimited potential as far as I'm concerned right now.
 6 years ago '10        #664
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
people still think brock will be successful in the UFC
let it go man. just let it go.
 6 years ago '06        #665
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Franchise08 said:
We all know Cain wasn't Cain vs jds...injury or whatever....now that that f!ght is basically official well see what happens....Cain can def beat jds....so can overeem...maybe even nelson in a rematch...no one is unbeatable in mma...but yea its largely a mental game if you go in with any doubts at all you will most likely lose...Mir got stopped 1 time with his 1 takedown attempt and just complete stopped using his strengths and decided to box...sweeeet plan Mir....fkn clown.
I'm sick of this Cain wasn't himself talk. He is a great f!ghter and all, but his chin has always been suspect, just like the division he was in. Cain got rocked, and he will again in a rematch. Carwin, and nelson showed more f!ght jds, but didn't show enough to ever think they could win. Overeem is the only man that best jds, and he's going to get taking down and submitted quick.
 6 years ago '10        #666
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
where can i find a legit replay? props will be awarded
 6 years ago '09        #667
space
space
 SoFresh170 said:
where can i find a legit replay? props will be awarded
 6 years ago '06        #668
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 SoFresh170 said:
people still think brock will be successful in the UFC
let it go man. just let it go.
Brock could beat most the heavys bud. Cain , jds, and Overeem are the only ones he's not getting by. No shame in not being the best
 05-27-2012, 12:42 PM         #669
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's definitely a spot for Brock in the UFC, my only contention I ever had with his stans were that they thought he was the baddest man on the planet.

He would destroy the likes of Roy Nelson.
 05-27-2012, 12:47 PM         #670
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Not exaggerating who knows what could of happened if Big Foot threw a punch and it landed? That's a big mother fu*ker to have on your back if you fall down, ask Fedor. Noticed how fast Cain took this to the ground.. he knows his face is made of light-bulb glass. It doesn't take a genius to see that Cormier is the better f!ghter than Cain just wait until he comes to the UFC and proves it, it's kinda hard to prove it when he has to be stuck in Strikeforce f!ghting guys like Big Foot (who he beat much quicker and dominate than Cain) and Jeff Monson while Cain is beating guys like a sick Big Nog, an out of shape Ben Rothwell, a Brock Lesnar coming of life-threatening surgery and disease and never-was Cheick Kongo, yet somehow Cain is just SO MUCH BETTER than Cormier for some reason when they've both beaten dudes who would never hold a championship in 2012.

Cain has already reached his potential and he's either gonna stay there or continue to get knocked out when he gets punched, that's up to him and how he wants to f!ght. But Cormier has unlimited potential as far as I'm concerned right now.
It's being reported that Dana White wants Cormier to cut to 205 if he joins the UFC.

As for the guy saying people didn't know who Cormier was until last year, anybody who follows Freestyle and Greco-Roman wrestling have known who the guy was for years and years. It's no surprise to me to see Cormier tossing around Josh Barnett like a rag doll due to his Greco-Roman background.
 6 years ago '11        #671
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8494 8494
 EL CHAPO said:
yo the only two members i fu*k with on the mma tip is dilla and zao

the rest of you are ignorant
No one cares
 05-27-2012, 01:47 PM         #672
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lavar Johnson and Roy Nelson have nothing for Brock, he would easily take both down and pound on them until the refs stops it.

If he comes back, he'll probably be matched up with Mir for the rubbermatch.
 6 years ago '05        #673
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 Gramz said:
There's definitely a spot for Brock in the UFC, my only contention I ever had with his stans were that they thought he was the baddest man on the planet.

He would destroy the likes of Roy Nelson.
the problem with brock comin back is that hes too big of a star and the division is too shallow as far as the elite are concerned. brock needs to f!ght the second tier hw's and if he won 2 f!ghts in a row theyd want to give him another title shot.
 6 years ago '07        #674
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
 Cee4our said:
the problem with brock comin back is that hes too big of a star and the division is too shallow as far as the elite are concerned. brock needs to f!ght the second tier hw's and if he won 2 f!ghts in a row theyd want to give him another title shot.
i agree that hes too big of a star for the division to go a few wins without getting another title shot.

ufc hype machine is no joke tho a mir lesnar f!ght would be a huge event like silva snnen
 6 years ago '06        #675
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
So nobody has a youtube link to the f!ght? I guess I'm gonna have to download it myself then. I thought ya'll could help a brother out
 6 years ago '05        #676
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Franchise08 said:
We all know Cain wasn't Cain vs jds...injury or whatever....now that that f!ght is basically official well see what happens....Cain can def beat jds....so can overeem...maybe even nelson in a rematch...no one is unbeatable in mma...but yea its largely a mental game if you go in with any doubts at all you will most likely lose...Mir got stopped 1 time with his 1 takedown attempt and just complete stopped using his strengths and decided to box...sweeeet plan Mir....fkn clown.
JDS had a torn meniscus for that f!ght as well...

I think Cain and Overeem have the tools to beat JDS (whether they actually will beat him is another story though)...but Nelson is not beating JDS, he landed his fantastic overhand right on JDS and it did nothing...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy