UFC 146: Dos Santos vs Mir Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #641
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25865 25865
 Zaosyn said:
Is it a coincidence that I said Brock could beat JDS and now he's thinking about a comeback?

I don't make this sh*t up, if Brock or the people around him didn't feel like he could then he wouldn't dare.

Maybe ya'll should start listening to me
dude shut up brock can come back all he wants until he gets over getting hit and turtling up he's fu*ked either way
 6 years ago '09        #642
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Brock's getting paid $5m a year to appear for WWE or Wrestle 35 times. Brock has already done 5 of these dates, WWE is holding him off television to save the rest of his dates because they have to use him sparingly until WrestleMania next year. The reason Brock MAY be thinking of a come back is because he possibly feels like this wrestling sh*t isn't what he wants to deal with. In the UFC he had pull, in WWE he kinda has pull but ultimately if WWE wants him to lose to everyone to put them over (he already lost to Cena on his first ever return match) then he's contracted to. In his mind this could be double crossing him and not building him up as a big monster for Wrestlemania like he wanted to be looked at so I can see why he would want to pack his bags, void the contract and move back to MMA. Atleast in MMA he could train for 3 months, throw a f!ght with Overeem and make more than $5 million.

In WWE he has to show up and possibly wrestle 35 times just to make $5m.

If UFC is smart they'll put Brock vs Mir on TUF as coaches for their next live season and winner gets a title f!ght. Allow Brock to have his title f!ght like he originally was gonna get and go from there.

The reason WWE may have Brock lose to their top guys is because they know he's liable to quit at any moment and GO BACK TO UFC. So, can you blame them for wanting to get the most out of him befor he possibly goes AWOL?

Last edited by Zaosyn; 05-27-2012 at 12:22 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #643
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
Best card of the year easily...nothing but kos/tkos/subs....Roy looked great like usual and Cain put on a fkn clinic...a lil shocked mayhem looked like sh*t again....Dana will cut him now, and a lil shocked Varner looked so damn good....Mir looked awful, slow, out of shape, and affraid to f!ght his game plan. That last hammerfist by JDS was fkn hilarious.
 6 years ago '04        #644
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$6,625 | Props total: 1559 1559
fedor is a legend.../thread

mma is still a young sport.....if u say fedor sucks..then ur saying ken shamrock royce gracie n all them n*ggas suck too....

and that bones jones is the best f!ghter ever to grace the earth...
 6 years ago '04        #645
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
The problem with these contenders in the UFC facing the champs is that they are always too nervous and get shook... The aura of an Anderson or Junior Dos Santos, a Jon Jones, its too nerve racking, it fu*ks with their heads... Thats why no one can trully execute what they really wanna do... Only person to actually f!ght his f!ght was Chael, and look how far he got, murked Anderson for 4.5 rounds... The day that someone comes at Junior Dos Santos with no fear and immense pressure is the day he will lose... Easier said than done...
 6 years ago '07        #646
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 2526 2526
Sherdog is clownin the hell outta Zombie mode Mir

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #647
space
space
 Russ369 said:
The problem with these contenders in the UFC facing the champs is that they are always too nervous and get shook... The aura of an Anderson or Junior Dos Santos, a Jon Jones, its too nerve racking, it fu*ks with their heads... Thats why no one can trully execute what they really wanna do... Only person to actually f!ght his f!ght was Chael, and look how far he got, murked Anderson for 4.5 rounds... The day that someone comes at Junior Dos Santos with no fear and immense pressure is the day he will lose... Easier said than done...
We all know Cain wasn't Cain vs jds...injury or whatever....now that that f!ght is basically official well see what happens....Cain can def beat jds....so can overeem...maybe even nelson in a rematch...no one is unbeatable in mma...but yea its largely a mental game if you go in with any doubts at all you will most likely lose...Mir got stopped 1 time with his 1 takedown attempt and just complete stopped using his strengths and decided to box...sweeeet plan Mir....fkn clown.
 6 years ago '08        #648
SKePTiC 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 1 1
<<<<<
 6 years ago '11        #649
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8512 8512
 Optimus Crime said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #650
Biggethen 
space
space
$470 | Props total: 608 608
@ Cain, he went brutal, bigfoot covered the mat with blood

That big country punch , glad he got that KO bonus

They said mayhem didn't get cut because of another sh*tty performance, wonder what he did backstage

If I was one of the ex bullies from bully beat down, especially the one mayhem fought, I'd be like
 6 years ago '06        #651
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
Anybody have a youtube link to the f!ght?? I missed it.
 05-27-2012, 04:03 AM         #652
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't see any of the f!ghts. Planned on a big night with my two brothers months back when we thought Overeem was in it. Since the f!ghts changes we decided to wait for the next Canadian one. Would love to see some results and hightlights.
 05-27-2012, 04:10 AM         #653
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

This is all I could find so far... don't even know if it works.
 05-27-2012, 04:24 AM         #654
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna see a highlight of 6"11 dude getting a sub. I haven't followed ufc much in the past 2 years. Anyone got a clip of that? I just think someone with that much length could be really dangerous sub wise.
 6 years ago '04        #655
space
space
Easily card of the year..only 1 decision, everything else KO, TKO, Subs....EVERY f!ghter showed up....CLASSIC
 6 years ago '06        #656
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
Did anyone noticed that everyone on the right side lost

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #657
space
space
 TreZ said:
Did anyone noticed that everyone on the right side lost

[pic - click to view]

Illuminati
 6 years ago '11        #658
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,583 | Props total: 3633 3633
yo the only two members i fu*k with on the mma tip is dilla and zao

the rest of you are ignorant
 6 years ago '10        #659
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,447 | Props total: 6607 6607
 Optimus Crime said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #660
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Zaosyn said:
Is it a coincidence that I said Brock could beat JDS and now he's thinking about a comeback?

I don't make this sh*t up, if Brock or the people around him didn't feel like he could then he wouldn't dare.

Maybe ya'll should start listening to me
this guy STILL thinks brock is a contender. lol

i dont even think dana would let him back but money talks

but i can tell you after that f!ght with overeem i dont think hell be rushing back to the cage anytime soon
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy