UFC 146: Dos Santos vs Mir Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #621
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 Yung Dilla said:
I'm convinced zao is a troll lol
What troll you know loses $50 ($25 of it I should of never lost) and pays up? If Picking Brock and Rashad was me trolling then I'm a sorry a.ss excuse for one because I lost $50 doing that and had valid reasons why I picked both of them

What troll you know bets against your favorites tonights and wins? (Lavar/Mayhem) I feel like Lavar wasn't at his peak tonight because he just fought 3 weeks ago. Am I trolling for saying that?

What troll can justify his picks even though most don't agree?

Cormier and Fedor are both good match ups for JDS. It's not about how Fedor lost in the past, it's stupid to even bring that up. Styles make f!ghts, until I see that Fedor has gotten slower, less accurate or a weaker chin then I refuse to believe he still can't stand toe to toe with certain guys in the UFC (mainly strikers like JDS and slower wrestlers like Carwin).. Maybe I'm a troll for thinking Fedor would give JDS problems, don't you think Fedor/Cormier vs JDS is ALOT more interesting style match up than JDS vs typical guy who can't stand with him or take him down?

And my Brock point is kinda moot because that will never happen, infact I'm sure if Brock were to face JDS now he would throw it. I'm talking about the Brock who was on his high streak, befor the disease and the going got tough. I believe that Brock would probably stomp JDS out.
 6 years ago '05        #622
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
 ballergenetics said:
not frequenting a internet thread during an event doesn't make you a new fan bud...lol
to call a guy who has accomplish what he's accomplish "garbage" says alot. new fan or idiot. either one...
tryin to remember the last time fedor beat someone that was actually good...

ufc had him shook so he went to strikeforce

and did you just call me "bud"???

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #623
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
 Gattsau said:
Just stop...

And too dilla Mir had no shot at getting him down regardless of what he tried
That may be true and all but you still don't play to your oponents strength look at sonnen bisping he didn't take him down at will but he damn sure shot and shot and shot and shot and got luck a few times. same with mayhem bisping he tried for takedowns.. Mir shot once it was stuffed and was like a deer in headlights from that point on.
 6 years ago '11        #624
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,295 | Props total: 20014 20014
 Zaosyn said:
What troll you know loses $50 ($25 of it I should of never lost) and pays up? If Picking Brock and Rashad was me trolling then I'm a sorry a.ss excuse for one because I lost $50 doing that and had valid reasons why I picked both of them

What troll you know bets against your favorites tonights and wins? (Lavar/Mayhem) I feel like Lavar wasn't at his peak tonight because he just fought 3 weeks ago. Am I trolling for saying that?

What troll can justify his picks even though most don't agree?

Cormier and Fedor are both good match ups for JDS. It's not about how Fedor lost in the past, it's stupid to even bring that up. Styles make f!ghts, until I see that Fedor has gotten slower, less accurate or a weaker chin then I refuse to believe he still can't stand toe to toe with certain guys in the UFC (mainly strikers like JDS and slower wrestlers like Carwin).. Maybe I'm a troll for thinking Fedor would give JDS problems, don't you think Fedor/Cormier vs JDS is ALOT more interesting style match up than JDS vs typical guy who can't stand with him or take him down?

And my Brock point is kinda moot because that will never happen, infact I'm sure if Brock were to face JDS now he would throw it. I'm talking about the Brock who was on his high streak, befor the disease and the going got tough. I believe that Brock would probably stomp JDS out.
 05-26-2012, 11:41 PM         #625
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
It still doesn't sit right calling him "garbage". He's past his prime. when I hear people call legends "garbage" it's like they are discrediting everything they've accomplished already.
I have never called him garbage, he's a legend of the sport but for Zao to imply Fedor would have a shot at beating Dos Santos right now is ridiculous.
 6 years ago '06        #626
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
Did Anyone else notice the picture with all the hw f!ghters of the card that everyone on the right side lost
 05-26-2012, 11:43 PM         #627
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
That may be true and all but you still don't play to your oponents strength look at sonnen bisping he didn't take him down at will but he damn sure shot and shot and shot and shot and got luck a few times. same with mayhem bisping he tried for takedowns.. Mir shot once it was stuffed and was like a deer in headlights from that point on.
Sonnen has a strong wrestling base and Mir doesn't, big difference. It was a terrible match-up for him stylistically.
 6 years ago '06        #628
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
overeem need to get off them roids and f!ght jds
 6 years ago '05        #629
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
It still doesn't sit right calling him "garbage". He's past his prime. when I hear people call legends "garbage" it's like they are discrediting everything they've accomplished already.
you just gotta know when to give it up
juan howard use to ball in his early days and now he's still playin and he's garbage

sayin sh*t like "oh this bud is a new mma fan" soundin corny as fu*k
 6 years ago '09        #631
space
space
Post-f!ght press conference is on. check the first post
 6 years ago '05        #632
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
hahah ya cause you were part of the decision process. a guy who was 30-1 musta been real scared to make the step to the "big leagues huh" lol. you're tryin' to clown on the biggest legend in the sport, & I should k!ll myself ? child please...
30-1 off of clowns
ufc had comp so he was shook
biggest legend in sport????
he was good at his time but

[pic - click to view]

you are obviously a new mma fan "bud" proved my point here good luck watchin fedor f!ght
 6 years ago '06        #633
space
space
so brock lesnar is coming back....awesome -_-
 6 years ago '11        #634
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,295 | Props total: 20014 20014
 Yung Dilla said:
so brock lesnar is coming back....awesome -_-
brock still under contrack with wwe aint he
 6 years ago '05        #635
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
oh I said he's the biggest legend in sports ?
did i put a S on the end of sport???
nahhh didnt think so
give it up go watch your fedor f!ghts and get some knee pads
 6 years ago '07        #636
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
wait the fu*k will Brock do? he obviously ain't fu*king with strikers or good boxers and thats the basis of the Top 5 right now
 6 years ago '05        #637
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
Good one. Had you just said "biggest legend in THE sport" I wouldn't have misunderstood.You can chill with the "go watch your fedor f!ghts" sh*t too. I ain't even that big of fan of dude. We just disagree on his status in the sport obviously. You say he's "garbage". I say he's well out of his prime.
im not talkin about he's always been garbage
by garbage im sayin right now f!ghting contenders = no way

once he calls it quits then its a different story
 6 years ago '07        #638
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
brock garbage he should only f!ght mir and nelson
 6 years ago '09        #639
space
space
Is it a coincidence that I said Brock could beat JDS and now he's thinking about a comeback?

I don't make this sh*t up, if Brock or the people around him didn't feel like he could then he wouldn't dare.

Maybe ya'll should start listening to me
 6 years ago '06        #640
space
space
 DR JAYY said:
brock still under contrack with wwe aint he
i guess but i heard he flipped out backstage and got fired hasn't been on tv in weeks either...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy