Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-26-2012, 03:33 PM         #41
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Millerionaire87 said:
yeah yeah STFU
 Millerionaire87 said:
never!!! i let my n*gga down the hall hear the Pusha T diss last night and he was like "who is Pusha T"? and i had to go through all kind of sh*t for him to figure out who he was...i had to be like "the n*gga who was on the What happened to that boy track with birdman, the n*gga who rap "grinding", he apart of the clipse...he was like "Ohhhhh you mean the n*ggas who look like twins and they brothers right?....i was like god damn!!!!!....Wayne is giving this n*gga the promo of his liiiiiiife rightnow
I don't understand the life of a stan. You guys need to look in the mirror and ask yourselves... why am I so obsessed with another man? Seriously... I want you to try it.
 05-26-2012, 03:34 PM         #42
PsychoBlack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:
I told ya'll yesterday, Pusha T done fucced up.

Wayne and Drake got all the fans, so now Pusha T's career is going to decline rapidly, unless Wayne and Drake take their words back.
You act like suburbanites and hipsters gonna protect YMCA from the wrath Pusha T is about to bring. These so-called fans you speak of are followers anyway, we'll see how fast they turn on the artists they idolize when someone tells them its not cool anymore.
 05-26-2012, 03:35 PM         #43
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
hey where are all the real n*ggas that fu*k with weezy

all I seen were lil kids and white boys and sub-urb n*ggas
and you think the REAL n*ggas in the hood is sitting on the corner tweeting???

i dont know where you from but down here in Miami(Little Haiti, NMB, Carol City, Opa-Lock, OT, North Miami, and etc aint tweeting !
 6 years ago '10        #44
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,666 | Props total: 4514 4514
 Millerionaire87 said:
and you think the REAL n*ggas in the hood is sitting on the corner tweeting???

i dont know where you from but down here in Miami(Little Haiti, NMB, Carol City, Opa-Lock, OT, North Miami, and etc aint tweeting !
typical stan response
 6 years ago '12        #45
AK2 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 100 100
 Blacknitro said:
That's a bad thing for Pusha T. People's introduction to him is not a hot song. It's Weezy and Drake tellin them to stay away from his music, which the fans will do. They are going to be trained to hate him before he even got a chance to win their love.
They may stay away from his music, but they are fickle stans and are better off not listening to him. If I am an artist I would rather have a solid fanbase that will be there with me for many years than a large fickle stanbase anytime.
 6 years ago '11        #46
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
Yea there is a real world outside of BX, but you can't try to bring one to the other cause it's like some outside sh*t. BX=Pusha T's fanbase. The rest of the world=Wayne's. And I'm a fan of both. I feel like if you really lvoe hip hop you'd be excited to see them go at it just for entertainment, but people are genuinely in their feelings over this sh*t praying that somehow Wayne's career ends lol.
 6 years ago '10        #47
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,666 | Props total: 4514 4514
 Kid Cunner said:
Yea there is a real world outside of BX, but you can't try to bring one to the other cause it's like some outside sh*t. BX=Pusha T's fanbase. The rest of the world=Wayne's. And I'm a fan of both. I feel like if you really lvoe hip hop you'd be excited to see them go at it just for entertainment, but people are genuinely in their feelings over this sh*t praying that somehow Wayne's career ends lol.
hip-hoppers= pusha t's fanbase

poppers and captin save a ho-er's like you are waynes fan base
 05-26-2012, 03:44 PM         #48
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
None of my friends are on BX and I wouldn't say any of them like Wayne more than Pusha T. The "masses" may like Wayne more than Pusha... but they probably like Mac Miller and Future more too.

I hope you aren't trying to take what Twitter says as what the world is thinking? Twitter has more "followers' (no pun intended) than anything in the world.

IDK what my point is anymore Basically... who cares what the "real world" thinks... the majority of the world is fu*king stupid.
 05-26-2012, 03:45 PM         #49
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stans vs Haters
 05-26-2012, 03:45 PM         #50
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thank u Birrman Jinya
 05-26-2012, 03:49 PM         #51
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IDK man... maybe it's because I'm not a teenager or because I'm not (musically) influenced by anyone other than myself... but why the fu*k are n*ggas feeling the need to pick sides? Just listen to the fu*king music and stop d!ckriding the person. Neither one of the records were that nice to begin with.
 6 years ago '08        #52
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
wayne shoulda just kept it moving
that diss wasnt even a diss.
he basically said Pusha's name then spit one of his random incoherent verses
im a big fan of weezy, but if he doesnt revert back to pre-carter 3 wayne
or get those same ghost writers, its about to be OVER for him.

05-26-2012, 03:50 PM         #53
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Millerionaire87 said:
why do they have to be d!ck riders
because they are saying fu*k someone who has never done anything to them. it's not some daughter of a someone pusha t sold drugs to who overdosed, its just some ridiculously obsessed people of a celebrity who hate anything the celeb says they don't like.

boxden isn't any better. they pick sides in stuff that doesn't mean anything in their lives. if they like jay-z, they hate nas. if they like rick ross, they hate jeezy. it makes no sense at all.

i dont care for lil b, but i dont say fu*k him. the n*gga has never done anything to me. he doesnt even care that i'm alive. that defies logic to hate someone who is not long not doing anything to you, but not hurting innocent people to begin with.
 6 years ago '04        #54
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,027 | Props total: 160 160
 Young Buck said:
Good god look at those d!ckriders
yup...sad sad world we living in...
 6 years ago '10        #55
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
@ weezy's fan base
 6 years ago '08        #56
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
 Millerionaire87 said:
never!!! i let my n*gga down the hall hear the Pusha T diss last night and he was like "who is Pusha T"? and i had to go through all kind of sh*t for him to figure out who he was...i had to be like "the n*gga who was on the What happened to that boy track with birdman, the n*gga who rap "grinding", he apart of the clipse...he was like "Ohhhhh you mean the n*ggas who look like twins and they brothers right?....i was like god damn!!!!!....Wayne is giving this n*gga the promo of his liiiiiiife rightnow
if you dont atleast know the clipse by name, your opinion on rap is irrelevant. How does this cornball not knowing who pusha is legitimize anything about waynes diss track?

dont be a d!ck.
pusha fired, wayne fired back
waynes sh*t was trashicles, pushas sh*t was subliminal.
right now pusha is slightly ahead and its really hard to deny.

welll see whats good when push drops that new diss.

6 years ago '07        #57
spanishflip703 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
Lil a.ss kids n shii dont kno no better
 05-26-2012, 03:55 PM         #58
chodestealer187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne replied with the most generic sh*t possible...that sh*t was laughable at best
 05-26-2012, 04:05 PM         #59
1337_ONE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #60
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156
its twitter... i woudlnt expect anything less. stupid fu*king sh*t is always trending like

#ghettoblackpeople

and black people actually partake in that stupidity by poking fun at themselves.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago