Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-25-2012, 10:26 PM         #161
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boy Wonder said:
What does that have to do with the music though my g? You riding for the person (whom you don't know) when it should be about the pars and overall presentation. I'll be the 1st to tell you I probably listen to more Pusha than Wayne but I also listen to a little Wayne and if he would have came with some fire, I wouldn't be on know, "man fu*k that, Pusha is real hip-hop and wayne just a sell out" type sh*t. I would have said he put that work in or that he cooked that n*gga if he did.

You worrying about the magnitude of somebody's popularity is straight high school sh*t. Ducking in the back with your headphones worrying about if anybody catch you listening to Nas cause the internet say he "lost" type of n*ggaz
Damn.
 6 years ago '09        #162
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,070 | Props total: 1811 1811
 Youngin19 said:
sh*t was wack....Wayne need to take some time off. He been rapping way to long and he burned himself out. too many mixtapes and features and sh*t....retire for a lil while

but Pusha's wasn't great either. It was a nice song, but I have no idea who he was talking about....get specific. Jay was specific on Takeover and Nas was specific on Ether

You can't have a great diss if you aren't specific...

That's the thing. I don't even think that's what the song was intended to be. I got about 3 other people in my head (let alone the majority of the rap game) that it could be about. Without that Wayne tweet, this wouldn't even be a discussion. It would just be another bangin' a.ss song where a rapper is talking his sh*t. n*ggaz just giving it more power and judging it more critically b/c Wayne responded to it.
 05-25-2012, 10:27 PM         #163
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
Rolando aka DJ Folk ‏@DJFolk
RT @djskee: Pusha has a record directed @ Wayne w/a MONSTER feature already done... I'll talk about on @hiphopnation tomorrow
let's go....
 6 years ago '04        #164
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
 6 years ago '12        #165
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,047 | Props total: 11248 11248
 REAL_NESS said:
I live in the "real world" too but its 2012, people who frequent the internet for twitter, facebook, even boxden etc. are also part of the real world

All Im saying is give Exodus a chance, you might fu*k with it and it'll give you background to why Wayne and Drake feel like they have to throw back shots
nah, im not dissin the internet or boxden, or any forum we use, because Im on here like everybody.

Just, i really dont feel compelled to listen to "pusha t"

Like I seen the thread, saw the pages and responses it had, and not one fu*kin thing said, let me see about it. I dont click on lil b threads, eminem threads, joe budden/slaughterhouse threads, j cole threads, etc... because i dont listen to them.

fu*k it, im gonna listen, and it'll probably be nice, but at the end of the day, its fu*kin Pusha T man.
 6 years ago '04        #166
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 Boy Wonder said:
What does that have to do with the music though my g? You riding for the person (whom you don't know) when it should be about the bars and overall presentation. I'll be the 1st to tell you I probably listen to more Pusha than Wayne but I also listen to a little Wayne and if he would have came with some fire, I wouldn't be on no, "man fu*k that, Pusha is real hip-hop and wayne just a sell out" type sh*t. I would have said he put that work in or that he cooked that n*gga if he did.

You worrying about the magnitude of somebody's popularity is straight high school sh*t. Ducking in the back with your headphones worrying about if anybody catch you listening to Nas cause the internet say he "lost" type of n*ggaz
sounds familiar to the drake/common situation...and how did that sh!t turn out. I'm not picking sides on this beef im just saying
 6 years ago '04        #167
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
 44wade said:
RT @djskee: Pusha has a record directed @ Wayne w/a MONSTER feature already done... I'll talk about on @hiphopnation tomorrow
 6 years ago '04        #168
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
i dont read his replies cause its fu*kin 44wade man
 05-25-2012, 10:30 PM         #169
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boy Wonder said:
What does that have to do with the music though my g? You riding for the person (whom you don't know) when it should be about the bars and overall presentation. I'll be the 1st to tell you I probably listen to more Pusha than Wayne but I also listen to a little Wayne and if he would have came with some fire, I wouldn't be on no "man fu*k that, Pusha is real hip-hop and wayne just a sell out" type sh*t. I would have said he put that work in or that he cooked that n*gga if he did.

05-25-2012, 10:31 PM         #170
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
nah, im not dissin the internet or boxden, or any forum we use, because Im on here like everybody.

Just, i really dont feel compelled to listen to "pusha t"

Like I seen the thread, saw the pages and responses it had, and not one fu*kin thing said, let me see about it. I dont click on lil b threads, eminem threads, joe budden/slaughterhouse threads, j cole threads, etc... because i dont listen to them.

fu*k it, im gonna listen, and it'll probably be nice, but at the end of the day, its fu*kin Pusha T man.
I feel you fam, fair enough

Yeah give it a listen, you might like the sh*t and even if you dont at least it gives you a little bit of the reason why this sh*t popped off
 6 years ago '05        #171
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,172 | Props total: 11695 11695

Let the games begin.
 6 years ago '06        #172
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
sh*t sucks, but atleast he responded....

let's see if pusha responds back
 6 years ago '11        #173
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,919 | Props total: 1642 1642
 6 years ago '04        #174
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,466 | Props total: 2702 2702
in other related news pusha T had a show tonight in new orleans
 6 years ago '11        #175
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,261 | Props total: 219 219
rip to the career pusha t never had
 6 years ago '11        #176
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,919 | Props total: 1642 1642
 44wade said:

it's nobody on g.o.o.d music, Ye actually likes that bi*ch n*gga for some reason. So it gotta be someone that has had, or HAS problems with Wayne right now.
 6 years ago '12        #177
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,047 | Props total: 11248 11248
 Boy Wonder said:
What does that have to do with the music though my g? You riding for the person (whom you don't know) when it should be about the bars and overall presentation. I'll be the 1st to tell you I probably listen to more Pusha than Wayne but I also listen to a little Wayne and if he would have came with some fire, I wouldn't be on no "man fu*k that, Pusha is real hip-hop and wayne just a sell out" type sh*t. I would have said he put that work in or that he cooked that n*gga if he did.

Yeah, whatever. The fact you listen to more Pusha T tells me you and I arent alike, which is cool, we got our lanes. They both work for us, and thats cool.

But, I never had to duck in the back about sh*t. I always been cool, never was awkward, and sh*t, never an outsider.

And our a.sses wasnt listening to the clipse, yall was.
 6 years ago '06        #178
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
my n*gga pusha t wins!
 6 years ago '11        #179
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
And for people talking about the headbutt line. "Ima have to headbutt em, gut em" ...people always shorten lines up. I know a lot of yall are way better than me at dissecting a line, but that seems to me like he meant something along the lines of guttin him..maybe my shooting him? The bullet headbutts him? Idk. But we all know he aint mean stick his head up his a.ss now...
 05-25-2012, 10:37 PM         #180
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
did this fool really say that he was going to cut his head off with a skateboard

cant be serious gtfo heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
yall n*ggas analyze wayne's lines a lil too hard though...you can point out any rapper and point out sh*tty lines in any song

he wack now because he can't stay on subject and his raps have absolutely no meaning...he rhymes punchline after punchline and he never switches his style up which is why his punchlines are gradually getting worse and worse and why his verses are absolutely tragic

Pusha T said absolutely nothing that was spectacular or mindblowing...it was just a hot beat and hook and he rode the track well..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy