Lil Wayne - Goulish (Pusha T Diss)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #141
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Drake already ether him with that I was 16 the last time you had a hit
 05-25-2012, 10:17 PM         #142
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokeen Freeman said:
We gotta put Spitta on a track for weezy to go hard.

Spitta aint even got to diss, jus do his introspective sh*t
and let that Villian come out of wayne.
nobody thinking about no wack a.ss spitta. n*ggas have never listened to a song and said you know what this needs a mediocre rapper with a boring flow
 6 years ago '04        #143
Capimp 
space
space
$5,093 | Props total: 3778 3778
That sh*t was horrible, Wayne is terrible these days ole mumbling homo.
 6 years ago '11        #144
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
LOL! of course people are gonna hate but wayne went in
 6 years ago '11        #145
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 GrimeyKevin said:
@KILLAKYLEON: This battle is gonna really show if he the best rapper alive to date!!!! a 16 aint gone do it! or close the show
Killa reachin with that one.

I wonder how k!ll Million Dolla Bill would sound in a beef though
 6 years ago '05        #146
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680

[pic - click to view]

epic

6 years ago '12        #147
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11377 11377
 REAL_NESS said:
I feel you on not commenting on people you dont like but

How can you say you riding for wayne and them? Yet you aint even at least listen to the song that made lil wayne respond like this

I am a wayne fan, I still keep hope that the n*gga get tighten his raps up but this was just weak, warming shot or not because the point of a warning shot is too jab your opponent in the mouth real quick and shake him up
because im a real world type person, like how dude was arguing about Ross not being anticipated.

For real? You live in the real world? Man, only got 5 songs heavy in rotation today, but not anticipated huh?

So, to me, Pusha is just some dude, Im not tryin to be cool on the net, and cosign Pusha and diss Wayne because Wayne is an easy target right now.

Like I said, Pusha and the clipse got their little cult following cool, but i live in the real world, and in that world, pusha aint the champ.
 6 years ago '06        #148
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,217 | Props total: 4499 4499
Sounds like a warning shot,or maybe Wayne don't take the sh*t as serious as pusha t,pusha sh*t sounded so hateful dedicating a whole track for Wayne and Wayne just puts out a little track having fun saying silly sh*t not giving a fu*k if anybody wants him to go at pusha hard, he trying to confuse us,troll a.ss n*gga
 05-25-2012, 10:22 PM         #149
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
because im a real world type person, like how dude was arguing about Ross not being anticipated.

For real? You live in the real world? Man, only got 5 songs heavy in rotation today, but not anticipated huh?

So, to me, Pusha is just some dude, Im not tryin to be cool on the net, and cosign Pusha and diss Wayne because Wayne is an easy target right now.

Like I said, Pusha and the clipse got their little cult following cool, but i live in the real world, and in that world, pusha aint the champ.
I live in the "real world" too but its 2012, people who frequent the internet for twitter, facebook, even boxden etc. are also part of the real world

All Im saying is give Exodus a chance, you might fu*k with it and it'll give you background to why Wayne and Drake feel like they have to throw back shots
 05-25-2012, 10:22 PM         #150
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it'll do
 6 years ago '09        #151
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
DJ Skee ‏@djskee

... And from what I hear, Pusha has a record directed @ Wayne w/a MONSTER feature already done... I'll talk about on @hiphopnation tomorrow

Maybe Ye or nah?
 6 years ago '12        #152
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11377 11377
Rolando aka DJ Folk ‏@DJFolk
RT @djskee: Pusha has a record directed @ Wayne w/a MONSTER feature already done... I'll talk about on @hiphopnation tomorrow
 6 years ago '11        #153
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1193 1193
 Affectz said:
Sounds like a warning shot,or maybe Wayne don't take the sh*t as serious as pusha t,pusha sh*t sounded so hateful dedicating a whole track for Wayne and Wayne just puts out a little track having fun saying silly sh*t not giving a fu*k if anybody wants him to go at pusha hard, he trying to confuse us,troll a.ss n*gga
Pusha's track was a single off his album i believe.
I still dont see where he dissed Wayne....

You must of not listened if you think the whole track was at Wayne.
 6 years ago '04        #154
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
pusha response will be Epic

the gloves are off now

and DRAKE bi*ch a.ss better fall back

b4 they put Commons foot back on his neck

this gon b gud

then
they got cudi to battle nicki

lets go
 05-25-2012, 10:24 PM         #155
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was wack....Wayne need to take some time off. He been rapping way to long and he burned himself out. too many mixtapes and features and sh*t....retire for a lil while

but Pusha's wasn't great either. It was a nice song, but I have no idea who he was talking about....get specific. Jay was specific on Takeover and Nas was specific on Ether

You can't have a great diss if you aren't specific...
 6 years ago '05        #156
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
This is just a clip of what Weezy's got in store for Pusha

I really feel like this is why he chose to respond when he did, we haven't heard much heat from Weezy lately so the opportunity to start dropping tracks is now.

He needs to go ahead and put out No Ceilings 2 with him murdering the Exodus & Mr. Me Too beat
 05-25-2012, 10:24 PM         #157
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokeen Freeman said:
You probably did Im jus sayin it ain't helpin.

You look like you came in this bi*ch throwin windmill punches.
this n*gga here

fu*k outta here @ throwin windmill punches

you tried to play it off smooth with that sneak sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #158
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 44wade said:

What does that have to do with the music though my g? You riding for the person (whom you don't know) when it should be about the bars and overall presentation. I'll be the 1st to tell you I probably listen to more Pusha than Wayne but I also listen to a little Wayne and if he would have came with some fire, I wouldn't be on no "man fu*k that, Pusha is real hip-hop and wayne just a sell out" type sh*t. I would have said he put that work in or that he cooked that n*gga if he did.

You worrying about the magnitude of somebody's popularity is straight high school sh*t. Ducking in the back with your headphones worrying about if anybody catch you listening to Nas cause the internet say he "lost" type of n*ggaz

Last edited by TraV; 05-25-2012 at 10:28 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #159
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,135 | Props total: 2212 2212
 44wade said:

how old are you stanley? you must be trolling
 6 years ago '07        #160
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 912 912
exodus sounded like ether. not the song. just ether. this is a step up for wayne but his style obviously ain't built for this sh*t.

as far as wayne in the real world. this is hip-hop. gtfoh with that sh*t. u n*ggas losing sight of what this sh*t is supposed to be. the battle. once you in the ring you in the ring. and don't sh*t matter but whether u come harder than the n*gga u go against.

that's why n*ggas don't say names. cause once you do, it's on and poppin. fu*k yo status.

Last edited by Jayceon; 05-25-2012 at 10:29 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy