Wanetta Gibson Who Falsely Accused HS Star Brian Banks of Rape & Destroyed His Life (Pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #81
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 hollabizak said:
One of the reasons i dont date black women,bi*ches are ghetto,rude,and crazy.Look at what Ushers wife is trying to do to him now.Im black so this aint no racist stuff im saying. I only date Ricans besides most black women are to stupid to pick a good man.

They only date ex cons and former prison inmates then turn around and cry after they get aids from them.Loving thugs is a black woman's thing,but what they fail to realize is,these so called thugs that did all that hard time were getting plugged in prison by other men. Ricans also look better than black women,really not a close race at all.

6 years ago '04        #82
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 CA$H MONEY said:
The story of her falsely accusing dude just came out this week.....Give it time.....something has to come out of this.....But Its trippin me out that folks are acting like this is the ONLY time this has happened......
are you sure.....i thought i heard about this 2 years ago....and dude was even trying to get in the league somehow, he plays in some semi pro league, but he has to register as a s3x offender for life...aint this the same case????

edit: wait a minute i think i mixed up 2 different cases , i seen this on behind the lines a few years back, might have had 2 cases on it and i got confused. yeah thats right, I think Banks was still in jail, but there was another cat whos slow sister accused him of r*pe. I digress, my bad

Last edited by teekarow; 05-26-2012 at 10:20 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #83
EddieDaDon 
space
space
$481 | Props total: 11 11
The thing that gets me is the audacity of this lying hoe to say, "Let's let the bygones be bygones..."

MUTHAFUKA SAY WHAT?!?!?!

YEARS of this dude's life....GONE. Potential lucrative NFL contract....GONE. While she chillin w/$1.5M in her bank account eatin good & sh*t while ol' boy suffering in jail. How in the hell can she sleep at night?!?!
 6 years ago '05        #84
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,118 | Props total: 19790 19790
 hollabizak said:
One of the reasons i dont date black women,bi*ches are ghetto,rude,and crazy.Look at what Ushers wife is trying to do to him now.Im black so this aint no racist stuff im saying. I only date Ricans besides most black women are to stupid to pick a good man.

They only date ex cons and former prison inmates then turn around and cry after they get aids from them.Loving thugs is a black woman's thing,but what they fail to realize is,these so called thugs that did all that hard time were getting plugged in prison by other men. Ricans also look better than black women,really not a close race at all.
stfu nobody cares what the fu*k u like
 6 years ago '11        #85
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #86
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 J Rob said:
You know, what really trips me out about some of these "I hate black men/women" types is that they constantly choose the WORST their own race, but once it's time to "crossover" to another race, THEN they start looking for the best qualities in a person.

The black men chase black hoodrats/slut with fat a.sses and t*tties
The black women chase black thugs with money

but they only start looking for personality, character, education, stability if they're dealing with someone who ISN'T BLACK.

It's fu*king bullsh*t. They NEVER give the black men/women with those qualities a chance. It boggles my mind. I guess black men who aren't thugs aren't attractive.....I guess black women who respect themselves enough to put some clothes on aren't attractive either.
 6 years ago '07        #87
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Hold That said:
How is she a free woman for lying under oath? I know why, because the justice e system doesn't give a damn about locking anyone up BUT black males.
she didnt lie under oath.case neva went to trial.dudes dirtbag lawyer told him to take a plea deal
 6 years ago '10        #88
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
bi*ch so ugly, make you wanna stab a midget..
 6 years ago '07        #89
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
What an ugly a.ss bi*ch...1 look at her and I have the urge to throw up
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago