Wanetta Gibson Who Falsely Accused HS Star Brian Banks of Rape & Destroyed His Life (Pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
100 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
space
$40,518 | Props total: 12937 12937
Something similar happened to my boy in high school, the police have no qualms about arresting someone and charging someone even if it's just a he said she said account.

fu*king pathetic.
 6 years ago '10        #62
astarisborn 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 664 664
 hollabizak said:
One of the reasons i dont date black women,bi*ches are ghetto,rude,and crazy.Look at what Ushers wife is trying to do to him now.Im black so this aint no racist stuff im saying. I only date Ricans besides most black women are to stupid to pick a good man.

They only date ex cons and former prison inmates then turn around and cry after they get aids from them.Loving thugs is a black woman's thing,but what they fail to realize is,these so called thugs that did all that hard time were getting plugged in prison by other men. Ricans also look better than black women,really not a close race at all.
So I guess personal responsibility doesn't come into play at all with you? Each INDIVIDUAL makes their own choices and has to deal with them. You cannot generalize all people of a race or s3x because of a few. The black women you described are HOODRATS, so if you a.ssociated yourself with them it's your own fault. My mother, sister, aunts, cousins, etc do NOT fall into that category and do not have any of those characteristics. I am with a black woman, and have dated various other races of women as well. I judge every person on their OWN ACTIONS and not by what I have been swayed to believe by society and maybe one bad experience to confirm what has been taught. My ex-wife was black and very much so bat-sh*t crazy, but unlike you I am not holding an entire race of women accountable for her actions. If anything I blamed myself for being involved with her in the first place. As for looks, black is beautiful!!! All races have beautiful women and all have mud-ducks, I've seen fat, nasty, and ugly Ricans too my dude so don't speak like every one of them is a J-Lo. This all sounds like society induced self hate to me.
 6 years ago '04        #63
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 astarisborn said:
So I guess personal responsibility doesn't come into play at all with you? Each INDIVIDUAL makes their own choices and has to deal with them. You cannot generalize all people of a race or s3x because of a few. The black women you described are HOODRATS, so if you a.ssociated yourself with them it's your own fault. My mother, sister, aunts, cousins, etc do NOT fall into that category and do not have any of those characteristics. I am with a black woman, and have dated various other races of women as well. I judge every person on their OWN ACTIONS and not by what I have been swayed to believe by society and maybe one bad experience to confirm what has been taught. My ex-wife was black and very much so bat-sh*t crazy, but unlike you I am not holding an entire race of women accountable for her actions. If anything I blamed myself for being involved with her in the first place. As for looks, black is beautiful!!! All races have beautiful women and all have mud-ducks, I've seen fat, nasty, and ugly Ricans too my dude so don't speak like every one of them is a J-Lo. This all sounds like society induced self hate to me.
This!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #64
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 138 138
ugly bi*ch needs to pay for this
 6 years ago '05        #65
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071
space
space
$23,020 | Props total: 5427 5427
How you destroy his life like that!? WOW. Thats evil as fuk.

Its crazy how that ugly a.ss biitch fuked his whole life up. Why would u even fuk with that when you are a star LB in your school, WITH A USC full ride waiting for you. COME ON MAN. This is why n*ggas cant be in fuk everything mode.

Sad man, dude sounds really educated and intelligent. He probably would have made it to the NFL too. I hope some kind of lawsuit can be made to get him some paper, so atleast he can live comfortable.

Rape is the most common shiit chicks like about.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 05-26-2012 at 02:08 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #66
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$19,158 | Props total: 1725 1725
 1992 said:

[pic - click to view]

my exact reaction
 6 years ago '05        #67
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071
space
space
$23,020 | Props total: 5427 5427
If she met with me id be going back to jail... *Pulls out .40*
 6 years ago '10        #68
astarisborn 
space
space
 Aurora said:
I'll never look at a black bi*ch the same way again
You dudes k!ll me with that ish, she is an INDIVIDUAL not a representation of every black female. As I stated earlier:

astarisborn said:
 6 years ago '10        #69
astarisborn 
space
space
I mean do any of you dudes saying "Black women aint ish, will never look at em the same again" hear stories of other races doing the same ish? Most importantly, your BELOVED WHITE WOMEN do it all the time, lie on a black man cause they got caught in the act, etc. The problem shouldn't be race, it should be scheming a.ss females.
 6 years ago '08        #70
V.R. Nabor 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,664 | Props total: 4389 4389
Bet when he got out this was he first piece of pus*y, put my money on it
 6 years ago '06        #71
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,719 | Props total: 971 971
this is why men need that "one hit rule" where they get that exception for being a victim of greazyness
 05-26-2012, 07:42 PM         #72
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope she receives countless death threats.
 6 years ago '09        #73
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,184 | Props total: 1346 1346
This bi*ch needs to do 10 years, 6 to realize what she did to this guy and 4 more because she's already lived through the prime of her life, he had to miss out on it. This dude needs to get payed and even then money isn't enough.
 6 years ago '06        #74
Blockburner28 67 heat pts67
space
space
$14,740 | Props total: 1823 1823
thats sad :(
 05-26-2012, 07:54 PM         #75
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats keith murray i dont care what nobody say
 6 years ago '05        #76
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,644 | Props total: 15262 15262
How is she a free woman for lying under oath? I know why, because the justice e system doesn't give a damn about locking anyone up BUT black males.
 6 years ago '06        #77
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 31 31
wow....ugly a.ss c*nt.
 6 years ago '10        #78
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
Thats why I only date Asian women. They're like white women but they're cultured at the same time..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #79
MP 52 heat pts52
space
space
$26,170 | Props total: 9644 9644
karma is a bi*ch wanetta u shall see
 6 years ago '11        #80
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 1914 1914
 hollabizak said:
One of the reasons i dont date black women,bi*ches are ghetto,rude,and crazy.Look at what Ushers wife is trying to do to him now.Im black so this aint no racist stuff im saying. I only date Ricans besides most black women are to stupid to pick a good man.

They only date ex cons and former prison inmates then turn around and cry after they get aids from them.Loving thugs is a black woman's thing,but what they fail to realize is,these so called thugs that did all that hard time were getting plugged in prison by other men. Ricans also look better than black women,really not a close race at all.

Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
146 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now