Wanetta Gibson Who Falsely Accused HS Star Brian Banks of Rape & Destroyed His Life (Pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,845 | Props total: 9162 9162
Something similar happened to my boy in high school, the police have no qualms about arresting someone and charging someone even if it's just a he said she said account.

fu*king pathetic.
 6 years ago '10        #62
astarisborn 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 534 534
 hollabizak said:
One of the reasons i dont date black women,bi*ches are ghetto,rude,and crazy.Look at what Ushers wife is trying to do to him now.Im black so this aint no racist stuff im saying. I only date Ricans besides most black women are to stupid to pick a good man.

They only date ex cons and former prison inmates then turn around and cry after they get aids from them.Loving thugs is a black woman's thing,but what they fail to realize is,these so called thugs that did all that hard time were getting plugged in prison by other men. Ricans also look better than black women,really not a close race at all.
So I guess personal responsibility doesn't come into play at all with you? Each INDIVIDUAL makes their own choices and has to deal with them. You cannot generalize all people of a race or s3x because of a few. The black women you described are HOODRATS, so if you a.ssociated yourself with them it's your own fault. My mother, sister, aunts, cousins, etc do NOT fall into that category and do not have any of those characteristics. I am with a black woman, and have dated various other races of women as well. I judge every person on their OWN ACTIONS and not by what I have been swayed to believe by society and maybe one bad experience to confirm what has been taught. My ex-wife was black and very much so bat-sh*t crazy, but unlike you I am not holding an entire race of women accountable for her actions. If anything I blamed myself for being involved with her in the first place. As for looks, black is beautiful!!! All races have beautiful women and all have mud-ducks, I've seen fat, nasty, and ugly Ricans too my dude so don't speak like every one of them is a J-Lo. This all sounds like society induced self hate to me.
 6 years ago '04        #63
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 astarisborn said:
So I guess personal responsibility doesn't come into play at all with you? Each INDIVIDUAL makes their own choices and has to deal with them. You cannot generalize all people of a race or s3x because of a few. The black women you described are HOODRATS, so if you a.ssociated yourself with them it's your own fault. My mother, sister, aunts, cousins, etc do NOT fall into that category and do not have any of those characteristics. I am with a black woman, and have dated various other races of women as well. I judge every person on their OWN ACTIONS and not by what I have been swayed to believe by society and maybe one bad experience to confirm what has been taught. My ex-wife was black and very much so bat-sh*t crazy, but unlike you I am not holding an entire race of women accountable for her actions. If anything I blamed myself for being involved with her in the first place. As for looks, black is beautiful!!! All races have beautiful women and all have mud-ducks, I've seen fat, nasty, and ugly Ricans too my dude so don't speak like every one of them is a J-Lo. This all sounds like society induced self hate to me.
This!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #64
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
ugly bi*ch needs to pay for this
 6 years ago '05        #65
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
How you destroy his life like that!? WOW. Thats evil as fuk.

Its crazy how that ugly a.ss biitch fuked his whole life up. Why would u even fuk with that when you are a star LB in your school, WITH A USC full ride waiting for you. COME ON MAN. This is why n*ggas cant be in fuk everything mode.

Sad man, dude sounds really educated and intelligent. He probably would have made it to the NFL too. I hope some kind of lawsuit can be made to get him some paper, so atleast he can live comfortable.

Rape is the most common shiit chicks like about.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 05-26-2012 at 03:08 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #66
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
 1992 said:

[pic - click to view]

my exact reaction
 6 years ago '05        #67
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
If she met with me id be going back to jail... *Pulls out .40*
 6 years ago '10        #68
astarisborn 
space
space
 Aurora said:
I'll never look at a black bi*ch the same way again
You dudes k!ll me with that ish, she is an INDIVIDUAL not a representation of every black female. As I stated earlier:

astarisborn said:
 6 years ago '10        #69
astarisborn 
space
space
I mean do any of you dudes saying "Black women aint ish, will never look at em the same again" hear stories of other races doing the same ish? Most importantly, your BELOVED WHITE WOMEN do it all the time, lie on a black man cause they got caught in the act, etc. The problem shouldn't be race, it should be scheming a.ss females.
 6 years ago '06        #70
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,377 | Props total: 5659 5659
here come the self hating uncle toms right on schedule.
 6 years ago '08        #71
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 3208 3208
Bet when he got out this was he first piece of pus*y, put my money on it
 6 years ago '06        #72
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927
this is why men need that "one hit rule" where they get that exception for being a victim of greazyness
 05-26-2012, 08:42 PM         #73
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope she receives countless death threats.
 6 years ago '09        #74
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
This bi*ch needs to do 10 years, 6 to realize what she did to this guy and 4 more because she's already lived through the prime of her life, he had to miss out on it. This dude needs to get payed and even then money isn't enough.
 6 years ago '06        #75
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
thats sad :(
 05-26-2012, 08:54 PM         #76
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats keith murray i dont care what nobody say
 6 years ago '05        #77
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,737 | Props total: 12561 12561
How is she a free woman for lying under oath? I know why, because the justice e system doesn't give a damn about locking anyone up BUT black males.
 6 years ago '06        #78
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
wow....ugly a.ss c*nt.
 6 years ago '10        #79
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Thats why I only date Asian women. They're like white women but they're cultured at the same time..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #80
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,388 | Props total: 8064 8064
karma is a bi*ch wanetta u shall see
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy