Check out Brandon Jennings's attire (pic)

most viewed right now
 140
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
106 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Young Thug Warns Rappers Who Calling Him Gay! He responds
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #41
DonJuan8 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 69 69


Maybe i too, can turn my childhood bed sheets into a dress shirt.....






[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #42
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$26,798 | Props total: 10089 10089
n*gga has the audacity to pose wearing that clown suit
 6 years ago '10        #43
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 Future said:
Ayo is that an IPAD on the back of his truck?



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #44
eliwood 144 heat pts144 OP
space
avatar space
space
$33,869 | Props total: 10653 10653
 DonJuan8 said:


Maybe i too, can turn my childhood bed sheets into a dress shirt.....






[pic - click to view]

Yo
 6 years ago '05        #45
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,625 | Props total: 15217 15217
 Patrick Galooly said:
Black person can't do anything without it being cooning. Black person reads a book in public "he cooning trying to look smart"
Yes because dressing like a complete idiot for attention and educating yourself is in the same ballpark.. this your justification for Jennings self buffoonery?

This is.coonery in its truest form. He's literally dressed in clown attire minus the painted wig and make up. Wake up and stop acting like Jennings is dressed.. A clown.. oh and I'm black, he's a fu*kin ****.


If this is what you call my peoples form of self expression and compare this.to.reading a book.. my people have a longer way to go than I thought.


Last edited by Hold That; 05-26-2012 at 07:08 PM..
 06-03-2012, 09:15 PM         #46
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Yes because dressing like a complete idiot for attention and educating yourself is in the same ballpark.. this your justification for Jennings self buffoonery?

This is.coonery in its truest form. He's literally dressed in clown attire minus the painted wig and make up. Wake up and stop acting like Jennings is dressed.. A clown.. oh and I'm black, he's a fu*kin ****.


If this is what you call my peoples form of self expression and compare this.to.reading a book.. my people have a longer way to go than I thought.
You're an idiot. Cooning is displaying negative stereotypes a.ssociated with one's race for attention or profit. Our people don't have a long way to go you have a long way to go. You yourself are an idiot.
 06-03-2012, 09:23 PM         #47
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
Ayo is that an IPAD on the back of his truck?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
52 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 46
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
42 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
70 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
109 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
47 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
611 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy