Raz B Is Dragging Chris Brown, Bow Wow And Members Of B2K Out Of The "Closet" ETHER

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-25-2012, 10:52 PM         #61
HaterVindicator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright alright... so he made a few dollars off this sh*t. But in the end was it all worth it if he lied? Burnt bridges, a dead career, everyone thinking you went down on another dude, everyone thinking you took a d!ck in your a.ss, I mean seriously... would it be worth it?

I don't think so. There has got to be some truth to this sh*t. Just sayin...
 6 years ago '05        #62
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8972 8972
Eh, I actually believe dude.....
 6 years ago '06        #63
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,729 | Props total: 8913 8913
hilarity
 05-25-2012, 11:01 PM         #64
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga smh
 6 years ago '11        #65
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 MemphBleek05 said:
Eh, I actually believe dude.....
let me guess because its so fu*king outrageous that its gotta be true
 6 years ago '10        #66
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 Zen Guitar said:
EXACTLY!

Same with Whitney Houston early in her career, then she got with Bobby to hush the suspicions and rumors. Same with Toni Braxton in her early career, then she got married and had children and it hushed the suspicions and rumors...etc. John Legend, Ne-Yo...and so and so on.
OMG...everybody is not gay. Its so crazy that ppl think Whitney was gay...if she was, she deaded the hell out of that chick for Bobby. She LOVEDEDEDED Bobby...and she couldn't act that well so I think it was true.

Neyo is just sensitive
 6 years ago '11        #67
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,876 | Props total: 3982 3982
Here's what's going to happen: he's going to talk about this book for a little bit and then it's going to go away. Then in 6 months or a year he'll be back with a new tell-all single he's "going to drop" that gets pushed back indefinitely. The moral of the story is dude is looking for a payoff from Stokes and company to fuel his whatever and when the money's gone, he's back for more. Basically, he's extorting Stokes with something that is either true or so damaging he gets paid to sit quiet on.
 6 years ago '10        #68
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Its been known Omarion, Marques, & Chris Stokes played in them b2k boys b00ty. Whats so shocking about this? Hollyweird is full of gays and pedos (nick/disney for example) nothing far fetched about homos in hip hop. The signs are all there.
 6 years ago '04        #69
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 447 447
 HaterVindicator said:
^^

[pic - click to view]

that movie is so funny
 6 years ago '11        #70
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12672 12672
 HaterVindicator said:

[pic - click to view]

classic lol
 6 years ago '05        #71
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
too many f@goots in love in the game
#hiphopisdead it's official
 05-26-2012, 01:00 AM         #72
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint kat stacks or superhead say they left bow wow wit a dildo in his a.ss?

6 years ago '05        #73
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
man who really knows i doubt this book even gets out . and he going at to many big names they gonna stop this sh*t but i would love to read it
 05-26-2012, 01:20 AM         #74
Swagmund Freud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, this dude raz b got some barz

[video - click to view]

05-26-2012, 01:40 AM         #75
HaterVindicator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 white-chocolate said:
too many f@goots in love in the game
#hiphopisdead it's official

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #76
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
I'd read it.
 05-26-2012, 01:45 AM         #77
Swagmund Freud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*reserves copy*
 6 years ago '09        #78
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 Minister said:
aint kat stacks or superhead say they left bow wow wit a dildo in his a.ss?

[video - click to view]

From her blog:

So after MediaTakeOut posted about me possibly being pregnant with Bow Wow baby, Joseph Simmons made a joke saying our baby was gonna be named “KatDog” & Bow Wow took it offensive & started going back & forth with JoJo. But at the end like always Bow Wow said he got love for him & deleted his tweets but I saved them. Then all hell broke loose ’cause he pissed me off & I exposed on Twitter some things that were gonna be for the book like Bow Wow keeping a purple egg shaped vibrator under his red hat on the long table counter.

The 3rd time I saw him he had just came back from club Liv at the Fontainebleau in Miami drunk & texted me to come over sense I only live like 5 mins away in Williams Island building 6000. I had brought my own Hennessy bottle & I sat down & drank as he was on Twitter on his Apple Mac Book talking about Youtube ( funny how he introduced me to Youtube LOL Bet he regrets that ) after like an hour of me drinking & talking s*** he told me to come in his room so I followed, he sat on the black leather chair & I pulled his pants down & started sucking him up , as soon as it got hard again I shoved it all down my throat & slid it up & down without pulling it out , he was squeezing my hair hard & untied my silver top from the back & started playing with my brea$ts. Minutes later he took off his shirt & got up & laid on the floor, it was so funny ’cause my ankle bracelet started beeping in red so I had to get up & put it to charge which made his d*** soft. I took off all my clothes & started sucking him off again , he told me to come up closer & started finger popping me & then switched to my b00ty hole , he kept fingering me it felt weird but I kept my mouth shut. While I was licking on his balls he told me to go get this vibrator under the red hat on his long counter table so I did & it was purple & egg shaped , I was expecting for him to ask me to use to in front of him but instead he said to put it back on the floor & keep giving him head , after a while he told me to pick it back up & turn it on & rub the egg shaped vibrator against his a.ss … I couldn’t believe what he was asking me but I didn’t complain cause as a stripper I’ve had alot of customers ask me to this in the Champagne Rooms. He closed his eyes & started moaning “keep sucking it” he ordered as he pushed my head down to his d***, I started licking his sides making symbols with my toungue ” Put it in” so I stuck it half way which made his legs shake & he pushed my head down even deeper as his d*** choked me I almost gagged , then he got up with the vibrator still up his a.ss & told me to turn around so I did & he spread my legs apart & put it in hard & deep & started beating it hard for like 10 mins until he came. He was so drunk he didn’t do his usual routine to go shower, instead he laid on the floor releaved breathing hard with the vibrator still inside so I took advanage & laid on his chest since he always treated me as “Wham Bam thank you Mam!” I started asking him questions about life and I asked him if he was gay or if it was just a fetish & he said he was confused & didn’t know how to answer the question. So we just laid on the floor until we passed out.

This is the reason why Bow Wow called me & had a long conversation with me about not exposing him.

Last edited by Difficult; 05-26-2012 at 02:06 AM..
 05-26-2012, 02:07 AM         #79
HaterVindicator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #80
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4072 4072
bump bump bump
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy