Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
three way deal:

lakers get: d-will

sixers get: pau

nets get: iggy

Last edited by hooligun; 05-25-2012 at 06:19 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #62
deziking 78 heat pts78
space
space
$19,528 | Props total: 5071 5071
bynum and gasol for iverson.
 6 years ago '05        #63
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,842 | Props total: 30022 30022
 hooligun said:
three way deal:

lakers get: d-will

sixers get: pau

nets get: iggy
we get rid of 2 players we dont want and vice versa...sounds fair to me
 05-25-2012, 06:28 PM         #64
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i was the 76ers i wouldn't want any of them scrubs from the Lakers

Last edited by tj.iscool; 05-25-2012 at 07:42 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #65
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 EnlightenMe said:
yea you could trade him, but what are you expecting to get realistically? i could see the jazz being a team that could use him. but is exchanging cj miles or burks and a combination of another player for iggy worth it to either team? i don't know. maybe if they get other teams involved something big could happen.

the clippers shouldn't want him. chris paul isn't signed passed the 2012/2013 season. iguodala's contract has a player option for the 2013/2014 season for 16 million dollars and the clips are paying deandre way too much money. both paul and griffin are free agents in that same year. the clippers want as much money as possible freed up for those guys. golden state's a young team with curry being 24. iguodala would make them a 7 or 8 seed at best if he went there. it's better to be a lottery team then be a 7 or 8 seed if you're golden state. especially in the west. and again iguodala and his age doesn't make sense for golden state.

not really sure about atlanta though.
i would gladly take cj miles and/or burks + any one of their bigs for iggy, thats fair value. atlanta can be a possible suitor because marvin williams is officially a bust and they need a 3 and smith may want out. i would take a josh smith for iggy straight up (even though we may have to take marvin too.) that lets horford move down to the 4 and they can get a center. we can amnesty brand and smith can be our 4 and we have room to get a center. lakers i think can definitely be possible suitors, he is just what they need imo.

and as for golden state i dont agree with that. fact of the matter is they can score, but they cant stop anybody. they need a defensive presence somewhere on that team no matter if its through the lottery or via trade. and i dont know (edit)you keep bringing up his age, can you elaborate? not every player on your team has to be under 29, he adds experience to the team which is something that all teams have. i dont really understand why you're making his age of all things an issue

but like i said we're on different sides of the fence

Last edited by StateProperty88; 05-25-2012 at 07:08 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #66
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
lmao this thread is hilarious.

Every post is either a Sixers fan drastically overestimating what they can get for Iguodala, or a Lakers fan drastically overestimating what they can get for Pau.

I can't see this trade going down though. The Lakers would NEVER give up Pau for just Iguodala, so the Sixers would have to add a player such as Young or Williams or Turner or Holiday, which they wouldn't do, although who knows, Lakers have pulled off worse robberies.
 6 years ago '05        #67
space
space
 izzy2024 said:
lmao this thread is hilarious.

Every post is either a Sixers fan drastically overestimating what they can get for Iguodala, or a Lakers fan drastically overestimating what they can get for Pau.

I can't see this trade going down though. The Lakers would NEVER give up Pau for just Iguodala, so the Sixers would have to add a player such as Young or Williams or Turner or Holiday, which they wouldn't do, although who knows, Lakers have pulled off worse robberies.
completely disagree, i think everyone's for sale except maybe jrue. this is new ownership and they are going to want to do something big. this team has been the same for too long
 6 years ago '05        #68
space
space
and the only way we are trading lou is in a sign and trade...he is opting out
 6 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 .:RELOADED:. said:
thats not impressive

i mean kobe put up 30/6/6 a few times

gasol is putting up 17 pts 10 rebs as a 3rd option and is a good passing big man

id rather get 2-3 solid players in return for gasol instead of another big name like iggy

dont evn know what iggys a big name his stats dont say all star.....cant say i watch him play tho so
how you gonna say its not impressive...then compare it to kobe and gasol?
 6 years ago '10        #70
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
They need to go for nash

EDIT: THE LEAGUE IS RUN BY PG!!! GET A DAMN PG!!!
 6 years ago '05        #71
space
space
being that hes an all star puttin up 12/6/6 isnt impressive at all

and of course im gonna compare him to gasol cause thats who we would trade to get iggy

id rather keep gasol than get iggy for him......id rather deal bynum to the nets for deron williams than deal gasol for iggy.....

a big 3 of kobe/dwill/gasol >>> big 3 of kobe/iggy/bynum

deron williams can prolong the careers of kobe and gasol
he was an all star because people respected that he was guarding the likes of kobe, bron, pierce, etc on a team that at that point was like 15 games above .500 on a team with no offense. we were getting it done on defense and he's one of the leagues best defenders.

and his numbers arent going to be high because this offense doesnt allow for it. in his best year he averaged 19/6/5. he fills up the stat sheet. is a good rebounder and can start his own fast break, unselfish, +3 point shooter, and is one of the league's best defenders. he is getting overpaid but thats a quality player, but i can see why you dont want him, sh*t i dont want him here

and even though 12/6/6 may not be impressive, i dont know off top of my head but i doubt theres that many players averaging better numbers and if they are im sure they arent scrubs and are of a pretty high caliber
 6 years ago '12        #72
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 725 725
 StateProperty88 said:
i would gladly take cj miles and/or burks + any one of their bigs for iggy, thats fair value. atlanta can be a possible suitor because marvin williams is officially a bust and they need a 3 and smith may want out. i would take a josh smith for iggy straight up (even though we may have to take marvin too.) that lets horford move down to the 4 and they can get a center. we can amnesty brand and smith can be our 4 and we have room to get a center. lakers i think can definitely be possible suitors, he is just what they need imo.

and as for golden state i dont agree with that. fact of the matter is they can score, but they cant stop anybody. they need a defensive presence somewhere on that team no matter if its through the lottery or via trade. and i dont know (edit)you keep bringing up his age, can you elaborate? not every player on your team has to be under 29, he adds experience to the team which is something that all teams have. i dont really understand why you're making his age of all things an issue

but like i said we're on different sides of the fence
you think utah would give you one of their bigs for iguodala? hope you aren't talking about milsap or jefferson because they are both better than iggy. and utah is high on favors. they need a point guard more than anything. i think atlanta can get plenty of more value for josh smith then iggy if they shopped him around. atlanta is dumb, but not that dumb.

first off, how much better does golden state get if they make a trade for iggy? they won't be better than a 7th seed at best. most likely they would be worse than that being in the west and probably wouldn't make it. philadelphia was an 8th seed in the east with iggy as their best player. plus golden state already has a ton of money invested in bogut and lee and jefferson has a player option for 11 million which he will most likely exercise but atleast he is off the books after that which iggy isn't. imo the only way golden state would trade for iggy this offseason is if you took jefferson. and that doesn't make sense for philly to do that cause iggy is the much better player. and if that were to happen iggy would likely be the fourth or fifth option behind the other starters.

age does matter for all players. if gasol or iggy were 23 years old their value to other teams is much higher. and also player priorities change as well. older players generally are more desperate to play to win and play for contenders than younger players. golden state didn't make the playoffs this year and may not make it for a few years. if iggy comes to golden state he becomes their highest paid player. why bring in a guy who is 29, probably doesn't want to be there, who eats up a ton of your cap space and will most likely bounce to go somewhere else when his contract expires in two years, when you are trying to build a team around curry? if he was 25 or younger, he might be willing to stay to give golden state a chance to build a team around him.

146 - 42 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 05-25-2012 at 08:28 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #73
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 J.R. Hyphy said:
and he cannot defend on the perimeter or on the pick and roll are you fu*kin crazy? steve nash can stay where the hell he is at.

Neither can sessions

Nash relieves offensive pressure because they can't break down the defense well enough

Nash is a better piece to add than iggy
 6 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 EnlightenMe said:
you think utah would give you one of their bigs for iguodala? hope you aren't talking about milsap or jefferson because they are both better than iggy. i think atlanta can get plenty of more value for josh smith then iggy if they shopped him around. atlanta is dumb, but not that dumb.

first off, how much better does golden state get if they make a trade for iggy? they won't be better than a 7th seed. most likely they would be worse than that being in the west. philadelphia was an 8th seed in the east with iggy as their best player. plus golden state already has a ton of money invested in bogut and lee and jefferson has a player option for 11 million which he will most likely exercise but atleast he is off the books after that which iggy isn't. imo the only way golden state would trade for iggy this offseason is if you took jefferson. and that doesn't make sense for philly to do that cause iggy is the much better player. and if that were to happen iggy would likely be the fourth or fifth option behind the other starters.

age does matter for all players. if gasol or iggy were 23 years old their value to other teams is much higher. and also player priorities change as well. older players generally are more desperate to play to win and play for contenders than younger players. golden state didn't make the playoffs this year and may not make it for a few years. if iggy comes to golden state he becomes their highest paid player. why bring in a guy who is 29, probably doesn't want to be there, and will most likely bounce to go somewhere else when his contract expires in two years, when you could just use that money to put complementary pieces around curry? if he was 25 or younger, he might be willing to stay to give golden state a chance to build a team around him.
utah isnt going to keep all those bigs, give me anyone. and you are overrating the hell outta josh smith, give me an example of something you feel they could get in return so i see your perspective.

and yeah iggy was the best player on an 8th seed, but thats because we couldnt score. through most of the year we had the top defense in the league which is like i said exactly what golden state needs. we can take back some of that salary if need be with any trade we make. and whose to say what seed they would be, im not going to act like i know that and neither should you...but i feel they would definitely be better defensively which is the MAIN thing they will have to do to even get a seed

and i didnt read your last paragraph because it based off hypothetical and i dont deal in those (they are made up scenarios that prove no point imo.) but i will say this. iggy being 29 doesnt hurt his value imo
 6 years ago '06        #75
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
mayne reading this sh*t makes me realize..how the fu*k dont lakers win it all when they have one of the best SGs, one of the top centers this year and one of the best PF's

like seriously?? 3 out of their 5 starters are amazing.

fu*king kobe you need to share the ball n*gga.

pau you needa stop being soft n*gga.

and bynum stop being a fu*king moron and just play.
 6 years ago '12        #76
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,356 | Props total: 2093 2093
 EnlightenMe said:
he's a really good player but he's just not worth the money. over 15 million a year is way too much for what he does. the 10 to 12 a year range is more of what he's worth. and a team on the rise isn't going to trade for him. he's going to be 29 next year. only a contender would really want him and most if not all of the contending teams already have a good swingman or are cash poor. with the new CBA penalties for being over the cap teams are going to have to be more conservative on how they spend their money. the only teams that would realistically benefit from him (besides philly) is orlando so maybe they can give dwight a reason to stay and maybe boston next year when the big three contracts expire. i don't see any other teams that would benefit from him on their roster given all the factors.
says it all good post
 6 years ago '06        #77
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
fu*k no Gasol is so much better then Iggy now if they wanna do Ron for Iggy we good
Ron?
 6 years ago '05        #78
space
space
pau/sessions

for

iggy/holiday

wilbon
 6 years ago '04        #79
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,404 | Props total: 3451 3451
I like Iggy.. But he's not as good as Pau.

Philly can have the Odom trade exception + a 1st rounder.
 6 years ago '04        #80
buck1623 
space
space
space
$991 | Props total: 361 361
just checked holidays stats and there almost identical to sessions

thought he was a star on the come up

this is why you boxden niqqas cant talk basketball... You check jrue stats once and simply decied that he is the equavalent of ramon sessions

I wont even ether ya post i will simply let it rock argueing with you will have my I.Q. go down
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy