Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Junior G said:
Iguoldala sucks though, you might could get Steve Blake in return but that's about it
bet we could get him for pierce straight up if we wanted to

but thats not saying much
 6 years ago '11        #42
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,160 | Props total: 17497 17497
 Bea5T said:
iggys stock aint rising
his stock is going to rise after this year, plus you know youre getting one of the best SF defenders in the league. As long as he's not the top dog, he could work well as a (maybe) second or (definite) third option
 6 years ago '12        #43
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 725 725
 X_WunderKind_X said:
his stock is going to rise after this year, plus you know youre getting one of the best SF defenders in the league. As long as he's not the top dog, he could work well as a (maybe) second or (definite) third option
i think he's a great defensive player and an athlete, but he's really a third option offensively. given that and the fact he is due for over 30 million the next two years i don't think he is really that high of a commodity. it's more a money thing than anything.

146 - 42 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *
 6 years ago '11        #44
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,160 | Props total: 17497 17497
 EnlightenMe said:
i think he's a great defensive player and an athlete, but he's really a third option offensively. given that and the fact he is due for over 30 million the next two years i don't think he is really that high of a commodity. it's more a money thing than anything.
good point
 6 years ago '12        #45
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,356 | Props total: 2092 2092
Hell no this is a horrible idea. There are several players he lakers should pursue first before even entertaining iggy. FOH
 6 years ago '10        #46
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,810 | Props total: 13070 13070
iggy is safe in philly right now. no he'll never be the scorer everyone thinks he should be but he's a an excellent all around player that philly should keep. throughout these playoffs he's made a lot of clutch shots and free throws if you've been paying attention, plus he should have at least made second team all d. keep him
 6 years ago '10        #47
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,810 | Props total: 13070 13070
i predict he makes the olympic team but sits out to rest his achilles
 6 years ago '10        #48
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
im down with MWP for iggy.
 6 years ago '07        #49
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,712 | Props total: 2301 2301
Lakers fans are f'n idiotic. You honestly think you're gonna get Iguodala for Gasol's weak a.ss? Get outta here. Lakers simply don't have the ammo to get a guy like Iguodala right now unless they add a 3rd team.

Maybe some kinda 3 way with Houston, Philly and LA, where Houston gets Gasol, Philly gets KMart + draft picks and Lakers get Iguodala... but I don't see why Philly would move Iguodala after this postseason run. Would be counterproductive to everything they've been doing.
 05-25-2012, 04:51 PM         #50
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadymilkman said:
Iggy would not help the Lakers if the Lakers are aiming to win championships. He's not a champ and somewhat of a let-down player in crunch time. He is definitely not the answer.

He's pretty clutch, and almost always makes a play when one needs to be made
 6 years ago '09        #51
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 197 197
 alcapwn27 said:
im down with MWP for iggy.
Throw in Luke Walton n we got a deal..we're real desperate to get Iggy outta here please help
 6 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 EnlightenMe said:
i agree to a certain extent. he is a 3rd option on a better team, but he fills up the stat sheet. how many players in the league going to give you 12/6/6 night in night out as well as guard the opposing teams best swingman? he's starting to become a plus 3 point shooter but he takes bad ones at bad times, but when he's spotted up he could and should hit it

cant believe im defending this guy
 6 years ago '10        #53
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 kp059 said:
Throw in Luke Walton n we got a deal..we're real desperate to get Iggy outta here please help
in that case, we'll give you mike brown too.. shiiiiiiit...
 6 years ago '11        #54
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,455 | Props total: 6322 6322
 CASH1 said:
Lakers fans are f'n idiotic. You honestly think you're gonna get Iguodala for Gasol's weak a.ss? Get outta here. Lakers simply don't have the ammo to get a guy like Iguodala right now unless they add a 3rd team.

Maybe some kinda 3 way with Houston, Philly and LA, where Houston gets Gasol, Philly gets KMart + draft picks and Lakers get Iguodala... but I don't see why Philly would move Iguodala after this postseason run. Would be counterproductive to everything they've been doing.
i don't see how Kevin Martin would fit in to the team basketball style the Sixers have over there. he seems more of a chucker. The funny thing is i see a lot of Lakers fans saying no to this and a lot of non Lakers fans saying this would be bad for Philly
 6 years ago '12        #55
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i agree to a certain extent. he is a 3rd option on a better team, but he fills up the stat sheet. how many players in the league going to give you 12/6/6 night in night out as well as guard the opposing teams best swingman? he's starting to become a plus 3 point shooter but he takes bad ones at bad times, but when he's spotted up he could and should hit it

cant believe im defending this guy
he's a really good player but he's just not worth the money. over 15 million a year is way too much for what he does. the 10 to 12 a year range is more of what he's worth. and a team on the rise isn't going to trade for him. he's going to be 29 next year. only a contender would really want him and most if not all of the contending teams already have a good swingman or are cash poor. with the new CBA penalties for being over the cap teams are going to have to be more conservative on how they spend their money. the only teams that would realistically benefit from him (besides philly) are orlando so maybe they can give dwight a reason to stay and maybe boston next year when the big three contracts expire. i don't see any other teams that would benefit from him on their roster given all the factors.

Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 05-25-2012 at 10:38 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 EnlightenMe said:
he's a really good player but he's just not worth the money. over 15 million a year is way too much for what he does. the 10 to 12 a year range is more of what he's worth. and a team on the rise isn't going to trade for him. he's going to be 29 next year. only a contender would really want him and most if not all of the contending teams already have a swingman or are cash poor. with the new CBA penalties for being over the cap teams are going to have to be more conservative on how they spend their money. the only teams that would realistically benefit from him is orlando so maybe they can give dwight a reason to stay and maybe boston next year when the big three contracts expire. i don't see any other teams that would benefit from him on their roster given all the factors besides philly of course.
he's not worth the money, but i dont think thats really going to stop him from being able to be moved (if we want to trade him).
 6 years ago '05        #57
space
space
the jazz wouldnt benefit, clippers, atlanta, golden state? we would just have to disagree on that issue
 6 years ago '12        #58
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
he's not worth the money, but i dont think thats really going to stop him from being able to be moved (if we want to trade him).

StateProperty88 said:
the jazz wouldnt benefit, clippers, atlanta, golden state? we would just have to disagree on that issue
yea you could trade him, but what are you expecting to get realistically? i could see the jazz being a team that could use him. but is exchanging cj miles or burks and a combination of another player for iggy worth it to either team? i don't know. maybe if they get other teams involved something big could happen.

the clippers shouldn't want him. chris paul isn't signed passed the 2012/2013 season. iguodala's contract has a player option for the 2013/2014 season for 16 million dollars and the clips are paying deandre way too much money. both paul and griffin are free agents in that same year. the clippers want as much money as possible freed up for those guys. golden state's a young team with curry being 24. iguodala would make them a 7 or 8 seed at best if he went there. it's better to be a lottery team then be a 7 or 8 seed if you're golden state. especially in the west. and again iguodala and his age doesn't make sense for golden state.

not really sure about atlanta though.

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 05-25-2012 at 05:55 PM..
 05-25-2012, 05:53 PM         #59
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont care, i just hope they beat the celtics.
 6 years ago '10        #60
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,405 | Props total: 6225 6225
 Ahmed said:
Get Steve Nash
no...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy