May 25 - ISPs in the USA to start monitoring customers’ downloads starting July 1, 2012

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #101
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 surreyjack said:
I just downloaded newsleecher and apparently its only a trial? You gotta pay monthly? Any free programs??
use grabit, its free. auto extracts and repairs as well.

surreyjack said:
Thanks. I just talked to my friend he said when his ISP throttles his connection he just connects to his VPN and gets full download speeds.
SSL can take care of that as well

xeduran said:
Trust me, I used Astraweb before and Easynews is better because of the lower price, quality is the same. Make sure you use the SSL server for easynews.
How is $10 for 20gb cheaper than $11 for unlimited?

Last edited by hockeythug; 05-26-2012 at 08:22 PM..
 05-26-2012, 08:38 PM         #102
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Thanks

Are there any sites dedicated to movies & xbox games? I know of those search engine ones but I dont want to be stuck downloading fakes.
 6 years ago '04        #103
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 surreyjack said:
^ Thanks

Are there any sites dedicated to movies & xbox games? I know of those search engine ones but I dont want to be stuck downloading fakes.

[spoiler - click to view]

I would just go over to xbox360iso and check out what groups ripped it and just searched for it on a indexer and found the same iso. Thats where the uploaders on forums get the files in the first place.

Last edited by hockeythug; 05-26-2012 at 08:48 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #104
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
 surreyjack said:
I just downloaded newsleecher and apparently its only a trial? You gotta pay monthly? Any free programs??
ummm..c'mon mane...lol...search for da "EAT" rls of Newsleecher
 6 years ago '06        #105
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 surreyjack said:
^ Thanks

go to NZBMatrix or Nzbsrus and search for nzbs...this isn't tha way I do it but once you learn more and more about newsgroups da sh*t becomes easy as hell...but if you're just starting out....go to one of those sites...sign up...search for WHATEVER you want...

theres a lot of nzb sites out there but for you (just now taking off) NZBMatrix and Nzbsrus should be very easy to use for you..

and as long as you're coppin nzbs from those sites you don't have to worry about downloading anything fake....
 6 years ago '06        #106
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 hockeythug said:

[spoiler - click to view]

I would just go over to xbox360iso and check out what groups ripped it and just searched for it on a indexer and found the same iso. Thats where the uploaders on forums get the files in the first place.
you can use "orlydb.com" for you *PRE release info....its handy as hell if you don't use pre-chans on irc....just hit up orlydb...if you see something you like...then cop dat sh*t..
 05-27-2012, 09:00 PM         #107
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
use grabit, its free. auto extracts and repairs as well.

SSL can take care of that as well

How is $10 for 20gb cheaper than $11 for unlimited?
What the heck are you talking about? It is $9.99 a month for unlimted. NNTP is the only service you need. The 20GB is for web access. I used astraweb before. I get the exact same retention with easynews for less money. I specifically wrote in my post to select the NNTP service. The other services are for web access so that you do not need a newsreader like newsleecher. If you want to pay an extra $1 for no reason, go ahead. Easynews has more flexibility with the payment options and it cost less. Astraweb charges you international transactions fees if you pay with a credit card. I know because I was getting charged it every month so I decided to switch services.

Oh and VPN is not necessary. I max out on download speed using easynews and just SSL.

If you go to the easynews link I posted, the $9.99 service all the way to the right that says NNTP and UNLIMITED is the one you want to use. You can stick with astraweb if you want, I personally have used giganews, astraweb and easynews. Easynews has great retention equivalent to astraweb. It cost a dollar less. I prefer to save a dollar a month. If you want to pay more for no reason than go ahead.

Last edited by xeduran; 05-27-2012 at 09:12 PM..
 05-27-2012, 09:07 PM         #108
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 surreyjack said:
The link I posted has a crack.
 6 years ago '05        #109
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
so basicly you get a first notice then 5 more emails before they cut your ish off? or is it 6 emails till u get sued?
 6 years ago '07        #110
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
Damn that's my b day and I have time warner
 6 years ago '06        #111
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
only thing TWC cares about is getting paid....and thats it...
 06-30-2012, 10:12 PM         #112
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump.
 5 years ago '09        #113
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Deniro732 said:
Happy Born Day
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy