May 25 - ISPs in the USA to start monitoring customers’ downloads starting July 1, 2012

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
jrich14554 
space
space
space
$1,506 | Props total: 20 20
i got one of these letters from my cable company three or four times for using torrent sites for dl'ing games...
 6 years ago '11        #82
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,193 | Props total: 17569 17569
 steeLTown said:
This is gonna suck for me I can do without d/l music and movies but I aint got cable and I need to watch my shows
Have no fear, hulu plus is here

if you have the internet you'll be hip on all the new shows coming out for every network.
 6 years ago '05        #83
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11731 11731
 6 years ago '04        #84
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2536 2536
broad band companies lost!!!

da fu*k do i need a 20mb+ download speed if i cant download.....

if people start dropping speeds then the broadband companies will get hit the hardest... makes no sense to me...

i call bull sh*t. but hey thats just my views..

I just use BX anyway i dont know about download i support...

Last edited by SpyDa; 05-26-2012 at 10:54 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #85
space
space
 steeLTown said:
what about HBO? i gotta get my Bill Maher fix each week

theres the full Network list right there

sorry dude, no HBO, I'm mad too, Eastbound & Down would be my sh*t if I was able to see more than a few episodes
 05-26-2012, 11:48 AM         #86
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get Newsleecher for downloading and use easynews, problem solved. Binsearch for finding stuff or Mysterbin. Easynews is cheaper than Astraweb and has about the same retention and the same download speeds. I used to use Astraweb, but Easynews is just better. $9.99 a month unlimited bandwidth with SSL.

You can get everything with newsgroups. Music, Movies and Games.
 05-26-2012, 11:56 AM         #87
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Easynews signup

Choose the $9.99 unlimited NNTP

Two sites for finding stuff:

You download an nzb file from those sites. You basically search for what you want and a list of files will appear. You then check the box next to the files you want and select the create nzb button. That nzb is used with a newsgroup reader (like newsleecher) to download the file.

Install Newsleecher (link below)

Inside of newsleecher go to the Add Sever button and input the server address. If you are using easynews it is

secure.news.easynews.com

port number is 563

Set up the number of connections, I use around 5. It sometimes helps with getting faster download speeds. Check the SSL button and then enter your username and password that you used to signup to easynews or whatever newsgroup service you are using, (ie astraweb)

Double click on the nzb file and newsleecher will download all the files. You have to setup newsleecher with your newsgroups login and password. I use eaynews because it is the cheapest and just as good as the others. Trust me, I used Astraweb before and Easynews is better because of the lower price, quality is the same. Make sure you use the SSL server for easynews.

Last edited by xeduran; 05-26-2012 at 02:48 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #88
space
space
 xeduran said:
Get Newsleecher for downloading and use easynews, problem solved. Binsearch for finding stuff or Mysterbin. Easynews is cheaper than Astraweb and has about the same retention and the same download speeds. I used to use Astraweb, but Easynews is just better. $9.99 a month unlimited bandwidth with SSL.

You can get everything with newsgroups. Music, Movies and Games.
and usenet is hard to track, correct?
 05-26-2012, 12:03 PM         #89
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
and usenet is hard to track, correct?
It is the safest way to download. Very hard to track the information. It is encrypted if you are using SSL.
 6 years ago '10        #90
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,095 | Props total: 7453 7453
I guess I will start paying for proxies then.....fu*k it
 6 years ago '06        #91
QuietMoney 1 heat pts
space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0
Yall need to chill, you know the feds is watching, n*gga what newsgroups?
 6 years ago '04        #92
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 xeduran said:
Easynews signup

You download an nzb file from those sites. You basically search for what you want and a list of files will appear. You then check the box next to the files you want and select the create nzb button. That nzb is used with a newsgroup reader (like newsleecher) to download the file.

Inside of newsleecher go to the Add Sever button and input the server address. If you are using easynews it is

secure.news.easynews.com

port number is 563

Set up the number of connections, I use around 5. It sometimes helps with getting faster download speeds. Check the SLL button and then enter your username and password that you used to signup to easynews or whatever newsgroup service you are using, (ie astraweb)

Double click on the nzb file and newsleecher will download all the files. You have to setup newsleecher with your newsgroups login and password. I use eaynews because it is the cheapest and just as good as the others. Trust me, I used Astraweb before and Easynews is better because of the lower price, quality is the same. Make sure you use the SSL server for easynews.
Interesting. Sounds easy enough. I might try this sometime this weekend.
 6 years ago '08        #93
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
anybody got a full list of the ISP's participating?
 6 years ago '10        #94
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
 Mathematic said:

[pic - click to view]

05-26-2012, 04:09 PM         #95
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:
Easynews signup

secure.news.easynews.com

port number is 563

Set up the number of connections, I use around 5. It sometimes helps with getting faster download speeds. Check the SSL button and then enter your username and password that you used to signup to easynews or whatever newsgroup service you are using, (ie astraweb)

Dope write up thanks. Isn't Astraweb for $11 unlimited while easynews is 20gbs/month?

One last question should I buy a VPN connection for extra protection? One of my friends said using a VPN gets you maximum D/L speeds is this true? Whats the best VPN for the money I only know if strongvpn.com

Last edited by surreyjack; 05-26-2012 at 04:15 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #96
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
I guess the NSA has reason to use their mega spy center now.

Warrantless wiretapping is still alive and well.
 6 years ago '06        #97
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 surreyjack said:
Dope write up thanks. Isn't Astraweb for $11 unlimited while easynews is 20gbs/month?

One last question should I buy a VPN connection for extra protection? One of my friends said using a VPN gets you maximum D/L speeds is this true? Whats the best VPN for the money I only know if strongvpn.com
bruh....go with Astraweb...dunno where he got off sayin' Easynews is better than Astraweb

You should tell your friend to stop telling you false information lol...no such thing as "using a VPN gets you maximum D/L speeds"

Some WILL keep up with ur current speeds but most will be LOWER since your connection is now being encrypted through their servers and whatnot...and then you might be going through connections that are out of this country...so yea they MIGHT get slower..

I use HMA (HideMyAss) -- they're pretty good..and tha speed is nice..you always want to choose a *location thats close to you....

But I will tell you this...HMA allowed tha FEDS to catch one of dem Anonymous/Lulz members tho and they say the don't *log sh*t fu*k outta here...theres only one VPN that I know is good if you're doing some wicked sh*t online and that is BolehVPN...and you can cop "block" accounts from them..meaning you don't have to keep up monthly suscriptions...you can buy like 2$ VPNS for a couple of days n sh*t...
 05-26-2012, 04:52 PM         #98
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
bruh....go with Astraweb...dunno where he got off sayin' Easynews is better than Astraweb

You should tell your friend to stop telling you false information lol...no such thing as "using a VPN gets you maximum D/L speeds"

Some WILL keep up with ur current speeds but most will be LOWER since your connection is now being encrypted through their servers and whatnot...and then you might be going through connections that are out of this country...so yea they MIGHT get slower..

I use HMA (HideMyAss) -- they're pretty good..and tha speed is nice..you always want to choose a *location thats close to you....

But I will tell you this...HMA allowed tha FEDS to catch one of dem Anonymous/Lulz members tho and they say the don't *log sh*t fu*k outta here...theres only one VPN that I know is good if you're doing some wicked sh*t online and that is BolehVPN...and you can cop "block" accounts from them..meaning you don't have to keep up monthly suscriptions...you can buy like 2$ VPNS for a couple of days n sh*t...
Thanks. I just talked to my friend he said when his ISP throttles his connection he just connects to his VPN and gets full download speeds.
 05-26-2012, 05:26 PM         #99
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just downloaded newsleecher and apparently its only a trial? You gotta pay monthly? Any free programs??
 6 years ago '04        #100
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
ATT Uverse bi*ch!
Home         

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy