May 25 - Worst Traffic in America? ...Not L.A.

most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 748 748
San Francisco is murder sittin in that sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #22
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
 Fresh Whyte said:
..They Beat Us By Two Hours? Shhhiittttt LA Still The Worst. A n*gga Can Watch A Full Movie Being Stuck On The 405 and 101.

Thats Why I Stay On The Streets But Old People & Limo a.ss Metro Buses Be Slowing Up The Streets As Well. Los Angeles Make You Wanna Give Up Your Car and Ride A Bike
You use the light rail system they got there at all? I was in South Pass for 2 weeks visiting and there was a station right next to our condo. Would be nice if you had a job in the city.
 6 years ago '11        #23
rbarber1234 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,243 | Props total: 5385 5385
I live in austin. traffic is bad all the time. except satudays
 6 years ago '07        #24
ptwist 49 heat pts49
space
space
$16,846 | Props total: 8941 8941
Hawaii takes the cake because even for a small island you are probably taking the same amount of time in a shorter distance than if you were in LA hitting up a different part of town that further. I live here and its ridiculous the kind of traffic we get especially on weekends.

sh*t is ridculous from 4pm-6pm ....EVERY DAY you are looking to spend a good chunk of your time getting roasted on the road.
 6 years ago '07        #25
ptwist 49 heat pts49
space
space
$16,846 | Props total: 8941 8941
 deziking said:
We can see why hawaii is #1 it's over crowded there, too many people not enough room to expand.

another thing is there is literally only one area in downtown honolulu or waikiki where 75 percent of the jobs are...the other side of town is where most of the affordable houses reside in... so during rush hour in the morning many of the medium wagers all ride in and out of downtown at the same exact time.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
space
$44,047 | Props total: 28768 28768
 hockeythug said:
You use the light rail system they got there at all? I was in South Pass for 2 weeks visiting and there was a station right next to our condo. Would be nice if you had a job in the city.
..You Mean The Metro Rail Line (Red Line, Blue Line, Green Line,etc.),Depends On Where You Located. Alot Business People Used The Rail System To Get To Work Especially To Downtown LA. LA Be Making Their Money Off The Metro.

If Your Job Is Like Near Those Rail Lines,Your Good But If Not....You Going Be In Traffic (Car or Bus).

Now Its Some People That Live Outside The City Limits Like Riverside, Lancaster, etc and They Used The Metro Link (Big Commuter Rail) and The Metro Rail Lines To Make It To Work But You Gotta Be Up Early As Hell & Get To Use Them Long a.ss Train Rides.
 6 years ago '04        #27
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
 Fresh Whyte said:
..You Mean The Metro Rail Line (Red Line, Blue Line, Green Line,etc.),Depends On Where You Located. Alot Business People Used The Rail System To Get To Work Especially To Downtown LA. LA Be Making Their Money Off The Metro.

If Your Job Is Like Near Those Rail Lines,Your Good But If Not....You Going Be In Traffic (Car or Bus).

Now Its Some People That Live Outside The City Limits Like Riverside, Lancaster, etc and They Used The Metro Link (Big Commuter Rail) and The Metro Rail Lines To Make It To Work But You Gotta Be Up Early As Hell & Get To Use Them Long a.ss Train Rides.
Yeah, thats what I meant. I just hate traffic in general. I even take the light rail into Minneapolis for work. It just makes my blood boil sitting in traffic. I don't know people can do that day in and day out.
 6 years ago '06        #28
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
Really surprised Houston and Atlanta aren't on this list
 6 years ago '10        #29
Figueroa 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,697 | Props total: 1958 1958
 ptwist said:
Hawaii takes the cake because even for a small island you are probably taking the same amount of time in a shorter distance than if you were in LA hitting up a different part of town that further. I live here and its ridiculous the kind of traffic we get especially on weekends.

sh*t is ridculous from 4pm-6pm ....EVERY DAY you are looking to spend a good chunk of your time getting roasted on the road.
This. I used to have to commute from Ewa Beach to UH and back for like 2 years. sh*t suuuucked
 6 years ago '04        #30
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,376 | Props total: 2490 2490
Houston not on there?? Houston rush hour be having me like
 6 years ago '11        #31
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,202 | Props total: 191 191
Soooooo how it take more hours in NY and LA still ranked higher? Not like its a good thing.. just wondering how its ranked..
 6 years ago '04        #32
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,297 | Props total: 123 123
Va Beach, Hampton area too I heard.
 05-25-2012, 05:17 PM         #33
therev707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
San francisco really aint no joke. You onow how many bridges we gotta pay to cross out here to? $6 bridge toll. Shjt not joke.
 6 years ago '07        #34
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$847 | Props total: 129 129
 d!ck Cheese said:
Why is the picture in Miami but they aren't on the list?
about to say the same thing...my office is in the design district, and i live in wynwood so my commute is 5 mins...everyone else in my office are on the road for 2 hours everyday back and forth to lauderdale
 6 years ago '04        #35
doczdaname 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,894 | Props total: 6497 6497
how is NY 4th but have the second most hours spent in traffic?

LA isn't that bad if you know the fwys and have a blow-up doll in your passenger seat
 05-25-2012, 05:41 PM         #36
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New York should be ranked higher then San Fran, I never been to New York I can only imagine how fu*king bad the traffic is there.
 6 years ago '05        #37
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 3750 3750
I live smack dab in the middle of LA (Miracle Mile) and it ain't no joke out here. You a real as*hole if you land at LAX at about 5pm. lol One of my friends was said they was coming in at 6pm i just smh...like you gonna have to wait a bit bruh. The airport is 10mi from where I live and can easily take over an hr to get there. Luckily I work down the street from where I live
 6 years ago '07        #38
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,896 | Props total: 811 811
ya'll n*ggas don't know sh*t about traffic til you spend 2 hours on the FDR and realize u moved like 2 miles and coulda been walked to your destination :nasmad:
 6 years ago '04        #39
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
I figured Seattle would be top 10. I sitting in this bi*ch RIGHT NOW!!!
 6 years ago '05        #40
dreas_24 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,026 | Props total: 849 849
 eCity 420 said:
7. Seattle

Im glad we moved down that list, even though it seems like a lot it was worse years before..
im moving back to seattle next month...and i am not looking fwd to that fu*king traffic AT ALL...this AZ traffic got a n*gga spoiled
Home      

most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
186 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
162 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
15 comments
1 day ago