May 25 - Worst Traffic in America? ...Not L.A.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
San Francisco is murder sittin in that sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #22
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Fresh Whyte said:
..They Beat Us By Two Hours? Shhhiittttt LA Still The Worst. A n*gga Can Watch A Full Movie Being Stuck On The 405 and 101.

Thats Why I Stay On The Streets But Old People & Limo a.ss Metro Buses Be Slowing Up The Streets As Well. Los Angeles Make You Wanna Give Up Your Car and Ride A Bike
You use the light rail system they got there at all? I was in South Pass for 2 weeks visiting and there was a station right next to our condo. Would be nice if you had a job in the city.
 6 years ago '11        #23
rbarber1234 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,055 | Props total: 4936 4936
I live in austin. traffic is bad all the time. except satudays
 6 years ago '07        #24
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,125 | Props total: 6359 6359
Hawaii takes the cake because even for a small island you are probably taking the same amount of time in a shorter distance than if you were in LA hitting up a different part of town that further. I live here and its ridiculous the kind of traffic we get especially on weekends.

sh*t is ridculous from 4pm-6pm ....EVERY DAY you are looking to spend a good chunk of your time getting roasted on the road.
 6 years ago '07        #25
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,125 | Props total: 6359 6359
 deziking said:
We can see why hawaii is #1 it's over crowded there, too many people not enough room to expand.

another thing is there is literally only one area in downtown honolulu or waikiki where 75 percent of the jobs are...the other side of town is where most of the affordable houses reside in... so during rush hour in the morning many of the medium wagers all ride in and out of downtown at the same exact time.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25177 25177
 hockeythug said:
You use the light rail system they got there at all? I was in South Pass for 2 weeks visiting and there was a station right next to our condo. Would be nice if you had a job in the city.
..You Mean The Metro Rail Line (Red Line, Blue Line, Green Line,etc.),Depends On Where You Located. Alot Business People Used The Rail System To Get To Work Especially To Downtown LA. LA Be Making Their Money Off The Metro.

If Your Job Is Like Near Those Rail Lines,Your Good But If Not....You Going Be In Traffic (Car or Bus).

Now Its Some People That Live Outside The City Limits Like Riverside, Lancaster, etc and They Used The Metro Link (Big Commuter Rail) and The Metro Rail Lines To Make It To Work But You Gotta Be Up Early As Hell & Get To Use Them Long a.ss Train Rides.
 6 years ago '04        #27
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Fresh Whyte said:
..You Mean The Metro Rail Line (Red Line, Blue Line, Green Line,etc.),Depends On Where You Located. Alot Business People Used The Rail System To Get To Work Especially To Downtown LA. LA Be Making Their Money Off The Metro.

If Your Job Is Like Near Those Rail Lines,Your Good But If Not....You Going Be In Traffic (Car or Bus).

Now Its Some People That Live Outside The City Limits Like Riverside, Lancaster, etc and They Used The Metro Link (Big Commuter Rail) and The Metro Rail Lines To Make It To Work But You Gotta Be Up Early As Hell & Get To Use Them Long a.ss Train Rides.
Yeah, thats what I meant. I just hate traffic in general. I even take the light rail into Minneapolis for work. It just makes my blood boil sitting in traffic. I don't know people can do that day in and day out.
 6 years ago '06        #28
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Really surprised Houston and Atlanta aren't on this list
 6 years ago '10        #29
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,423 | Props total: 1443 1443
 ptwist said:
Hawaii takes the cake because even for a small island you are probably taking the same amount of time in a shorter distance than if you were in LA hitting up a different part of town that further. I live here and its ridiculous the kind of traffic we get especially on weekends.

sh*t is ridculous from 4pm-6pm ....EVERY DAY you are looking to spend a good chunk of your time getting roasted on the road.
This. I used to have to commute from Ewa Beach to UH and back for like 2 years. sh*t suuuucked
 6 years ago '04        #30
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
Houston not on there?? Houston rush hour be having me like
 6 years ago '11        #31
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 179 179
Soooooo how it take more hours in NY and LA still ranked higher? Not like its a good thing.. just wondering how its ranked..
 6 years ago '04        #32
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Va Beach, Hampton area too I heard.
 05-25-2012, 06:17 PM         #33
therev707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
San francisco really aint no joke. You onow how many bridges we gotta pay to cross out here to? $6 bridge toll. Shjt not joke.
 6 years ago '07        #34
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$837 | Props total: 104 104
 d!ck Cheese said:
Why is the picture in Miami but they aren't on the list?
about to say the same thing...my office is in the design district, and i live in wynwood so my commute is 5 mins...everyone else in my office are on the road for 2 hours everyday back and forth to lauderdale
 6 years ago '04        #35
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 5050 5050
how is NY 4th but have the second most hours spent in traffic?

LA isn't that bad if you know the fwys and have a blow-up doll in your passenger seat
 05-25-2012, 06:41 PM         #36
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New York should be ranked higher then San Fran, I never been to New York I can only imagine how fu*king bad the traffic is there.
 6 years ago '05        #37
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,184 | Props total: 3099 3099
I live smack dab in the middle of LA (Miracle Mile) and it ain't no joke out here. You a real as*hole if you land at LAX at about 5pm. lol One of my friends was said they was coming in at 6pm i just smh...like you gonna have to wait a bit bruh. The airport is 10mi from where I live and can easily take over an hr to get there. Luckily I work down the street from where I live
 6 years ago '07        #38
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,666 | Props total: 565 565
ya'll n*ggas don't know sh*t about traffic til you spend 2 hours on the FDR and realize u moved like 2 miles and coulda been walked to your destination
 6 years ago '04        #39
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
I figured Seattle would be top 10. I sitting in this bi*ch RIGHT NOW!!!
 6 years ago '05        #40
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 726 726
 eCity 420 said:
7. Seattle

Im glad we moved down that list, even though it seems like a lot it was worse years before..
im moving back to seattle next month...and i am not looking fwd to that fu*king traffic AT ALL...this AZ traffic got a n*gga spoiled
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy