Meagan Good: My Fiancé & I Have Not Had $ex!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-26-2012, 08:35 AM         #81
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he looks gay . and word was she is gay. so i can see why they have not fu*ked yet
 6 years ago '05        #82
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,170 | Props total: 19885 19885
 ImmortalGuru said:
Exactly what I'm saying. I mean, I give these 2 props for waiting until marriage. The best s3x in the world is whenever you hold out for the one that you love and give it up on that special night. So for them to be waiting, I applaud them.
yea that would be cool if that bi*ch wasnt a known ho

thats like a n*gga marrying supahead talking bout we waiting to have s3x until we get married
 6 years ago '10        #83
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
this man is missing out

but so am i
 6 years ago '07        #84
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
 Vin Steezel said:
this bi*ch is not a virgin. she def been fu*ked every which way by so many big d!cked athletes, I don't even know how I'd feel about that if I was old du. she def knows her way around some d!ck. SO if he asked to wait to fu*k, and he didn't at least eat the pu-pu....this n*gga gay. If she told him to wait, this n*gga a simp and a retard.

I don't know what to think, on the one hand if you really bout that lyfe, I gotta understand that waiting is something you want to do. but If I was old dude...bein bout dat lyfe, with my Hollywood influence and money...decide to be with a chick that has been known to be with dudes who tore her pussa up every whichaway, well I don't think I could get down with a chick like that, especially if she seems thirsty for money/fame. If I was bout dat rich and christian life I would have got me a nice southern christian girl who is a virgin. they out there.

Plus did this bish say "he loves god more than me?" Warning signs are too apparent my du
source nicca? give me the source stating she got her pus*y torn up by athletes...
 6 years ago '07        #85
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
nevamind nicca!!!! oh sh*t!!! i believe you

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #86
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Smuts can always count on a simp to wife them when there past their prime

This n*gga lost cause other n*ggaz got to smash for free and he has to wife that
 6 years ago '12        #87
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 ImmortalGuru said:
Exactly what I'm saying. I mean, I give these 2 props for waiting until marriage. The best s3x in the world is whenever you hold out for the one that you love and give it up on that special night. So for them to be waiting, I applaud them.

That would be cool if She wasn't smashing other n*ggaz before him
 6 years ago '06        #88
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,614 | Props total: 3694 3694
To me she reached her peak a long time ago so its all good. Not sayin I wouldn't still beat tho.
 6 years ago '04        #89
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 ImmortalGuru said:
How would you know if that was the only s3x you've ever had? If you are a virgin and wait to give it up on "your special night" then you would have no other points of reference and realistically have no clue what you're talking about.

And I completely disagree. I love my fiance and she is the best person I've ever dated and we have the most fun out of all the relationships I've been in and I am excited to spend the rest of our lives together once we get married.

Be that as it may, I have had far better s3x with other women. And the reason I'm not with those other broads is because all we had going was great s3x. So I really think you're off point with this one and have no clue as to what great s3x even feels like.

That's like me never having ice cream and then on my 25th bday getting a single scoop and then I rant and rave as to how that was the best ice cream ever. How the fu*k would I know? Its the only ice cream i ever had.
 6 years ago '10        #90
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 matelyan said:
How would you know if that was the only s3x you've ever had? If you are a virgin and wait to give it up on "your special night" then you would have no other points of reference and realistically have no clue what you're talking about.

And I completely disagree. I love my fiance and she is the best person I've ever dated and we have the most fun out of all the relationships I've been in and I am excited to spend the rest of our lives together once we get married.

Be that as it may, I have had far better s3x with other women. And the reason I'm not with those other broads is because all we had going was great s3x. So I really think you're off point with this one and have no clue as to what great s3x even feels like.

That's like me never having ice cream and then on my 25th bday getting a single scoop and then I rant and rave as to how that was the best ice cream ever. How the fu*k would I know? Its the only ice cream i ever had.

Good analogy
 05-26-2012, 11:04 AM         #91
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How u willing to be celibate wit MEAGAN GOOD for a FULL year b?

[pic - click to view]

05-26-2012, 11:11 AM         #92
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
I went to USC w/ this lame a.ss n*gga back in '97. He was a lame then and a lame now.
no offense but that sounds like the most haterific sh*t I've read on here in a minute.
 6 years ago '04        #93
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 36 Nine said:
no offense but that sounds like the most haterific sh*t I've read on here in a minute.
How am I hating. I know the dude. He's a lame. He was a lame b4 Meagan and the fact that he ain't fu*king a bad bi*ch like that makes him a lame now.
 05-26-2012, 01:13 PM         #94
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good for them. I don't see anything wrong with it. If they are doing it for spiritual reasons, kudos to them. I'm sure both of them have had s3x before, so it's not like she's the only one lacking "purity".

The real issue is, why the fu*k are you n*ggas so mad about it? Most of us are fu*king and still not happy. What's wrong with doing it another way? I'm not saying their marriage will work forever because of this, but there's nothing wrong about it.

being in love could possibly make the s3x better, just because they are so invested in pleasing eachother.

That being said, I wouldn't even date a chick seriously without fu*king her. But, I'm not sh*t so props to the dudes who are.
 6 years ago '04        #95
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 ChokeHold said:
obviously they're both fu*kin other people keeping up the front. each one of them thinks the other is an angel
I'm with you on this one.....s3x is the one of the biggest drug ever.......So either they're f**kin other people or shes suckin him off religiously and he's eatin that snatch daily.......
 05-26-2012, 01:54 PM         #96
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '08        #97
King Royalty 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
 zaneduson said:
GTFOH WITH THAT BULLS*IT SON...

[pic - click to view]

IM OUT.....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #98
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 BackBlock_OG said:
How am I hating. I know the dude. He's a lame. He was a lame b4 Meagan and the fact that he ain't fu*king a bad bi*ch like that makes him a lame now.
So he fu*ked your bi*ch back at USC? Or did you scrap wit him and lose?
 6 years ago '07        #99
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I guess anal and gettin some head dont count
 6 years ago '08        #100
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
isnt ol dude a pastor or something?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy