Jimmy Henchman Drug Ring Tested Shipments By Sending Guns To Rapper Game

most viewed right now
 651
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
759 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 201
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 160
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
7630 pageviews
102 comments


chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,615 | Props total: 24311 24311
Jimmy Henchman Drug Ring Tested Shipments By Sending Guns To Rapper Game
 

 

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 http://allhiphop.com/2012 .. uns-to-rapper/

Compton, California rapper Game has been a frequent subject during the trial of James “Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond, who is on trial for running a multi-million dollar cocaine empire.

Rosemond’s company Czar Entertainment managed Game’s career, by helping to book tours, releasing DVDs and marketing the rapper.

At one point, Game was signed to Dr. Dre’s Aftermath imprint, along with 50 Cent’s G-Unit imprint, all of which were being distributed by Interscope Records.

Federal authorities arrested Rosemond in June of 2011 after a month-long manhunt, and charged him with conspiracy to distribute cocaine.

During testimony this week, federal prosecutors introduced into evidence nine different Proffer Agreements, that contained admissions Rosemond allegedly made, in hopes of ultimately, obtaining a Cooperation Agreement with the government.

During a meeting on October 17, 2011, Rosemond allegedly detailed the method in which the cocaine gang shipped kilograms of the drug to the West Coast.

The drug gang used a New York-based courier service named Rock-It Cargo, to ship millions in money and drugs, in custom-made music crates.

The crates were shipped to various rehearsal spaces in Los Angeles and intercepted by members of the drug operation.

According to Rosemond, they first did a test shipment, by sending a few pounds of marijuana to the West Coast.

And then, Rosemond allegedly told authorities that they took their test runs a step further.

IRS case agent Marc Van Driessche testified that Rosemond said the custom music crates were used in a test run, to send a shipment of firearms to Game.

Once the guns successfully arrived, the drug gang began shipping 5 to 10 kilograms of cocaine inside each individual music case.

Rosemond also admitted to investing money into various mailbox shops.

Rosemond and an a.ssociate named Lamont Bennett owned interests in a variety of stores in California during 2007-2009.


Last edited by chi town hustla; 05-24-2012 at 03:54 PM..

102 comments for "Jimmy Henchman Drug Ring Tested Shipments By Sending Guns To Rapper Game"

 6 years ago '11        #2
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,930 | Props total: 1674 1674
The best way to test it was by sending guns, thats starting out pretty big
 6 years ago '05        #3
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4822 4822
Not sure if serious about thread title.
 6 years ago '10        #4
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$21,204 | Props total: 11171 11171
damn this dood jimmy a tu can sam

he said Al Sharpton was moving yayo tooo
 6 years ago '05        #5
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,615 | Props total: 24311 24311
real talk jimmy is the ultimate rat
this n*gga will tell on any and everybody
 6 years ago '07        #6
clipse_designz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,756 | Props total: 127 127
 chi town hustla said:
real talk jimmy is the ultimate rat
this n*gga will tell on any and everybody
what part of "IRS agent testified that he sent guns to game" didn't you understand, because foreall I can help break down the words if that will help?
 05-24-2012, 04:09 PM         #7
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NY's finest snitchy henchman

lol@ incriminating GAME for receiving guns
 05-24-2012, 04:12 PM         #8
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clipse_designz said:
what part of "IRS agent testified that he sent guns to game" didn't you understand, because foreall I can help break down the words if that will help?
what part of "nine different Proffer Agreements, that contained admissions Rosemond allegedly made, in hopes of ultimately, obtaining a Cooperation Agreement with the government" did you not understand

Jimmy already snitched on Clefs driver yesterday, he incriminated Clef for accepting drug money to fund a presidential campaign (unknowingly) although now them boys will be on Clefs case and his drivers, puttin cases on all of them

Jimmy signed a Cooperation Agreement, then broke a clause and it was void, everyday it turns out he snitched on someone, wonder who's next.


Last edited by the synthesis; 05-24-2012 at 04:14 PM..
 05-24-2012, 04:15 PM         #9
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jimmy Ratin like it's going out of style...
 6 years ago '07        #10
clipse_designz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,756 | Props total: 127 127
 the synthesis said:
what part of "nine different Proffer Agreements, that contained admissions Rosemond allegedly made, in hopes of ultimately, obtaining a Cooperation Agreement with the government" did you not understand

Jimmy already snitched on Clefs driver yesterday, he incriminated Clef for accepting drug money to fund a presidential campaign (unknowingly) although now them boys will be on Clefs case and his drivers, puttin cases on all of them

Jimmy signed a Cooperation Agreement, then broke a clause and it was void, everyday it turns out he snitched on someone, wonder who's next.
that sh*t hold no weight in court at all.
 05-24-2012, 04:20 PM         #11
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at incriminating Game....who's next on the list Henchmen? your son?
 05-24-2012, 04:21 PM         #12
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clipse_designz said:
that sh*t hold no weight in court at all.
His signature on the statements he gave holds weight as well as the recordings him giving detail explanations of how the network ran...he's done, he already put everything down in writing, he thought he'd get a Cooperation Agreement with the government for a lesser sentence.

Lol Is Jimmy ur pops? is that you Lil Henchman?

Jimmy done whichever way you look at it,
 6 years ago '10        #13
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$21,204 | Props total: 11171 11171
 Illstreet said:
Jimmy Ratin like it's going out of style...


[pic - click to view]


jimmy supafly snitchonem


Last edited by kiddrocay; 05-24-2012 at 04:24 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #14
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,615 | Props total: 24311 24311
 clipse_designz said:
that sh*t hold no weight in court at all.
man stfu you dont know wtf your are talking bout
that rat jimmy incriminated his self
he told on his self and everybody else to get a plea deal
had the deal in place but fu*ked it up by lying and getting caught txt his brother in mexico who was on the run
all this sh*t that is coming out is his own words that he told the feds that is why it can be used in court u dumbass
 05-24-2012, 04:30 PM         #15
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and ppl in that other thread about this lame said he'll never tell on Diddy....I'd be sweating bullets if I was Puff right now...or making calls to get this rat touched..
 6 years ago '05        #16
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,615 | Props total: 24311 24311
 the synthesis said:
His signature on the statements he gave holds weight as well as the recordings him giving detail explanations of how the network ran...he's done, he already put everything down in writing, he thought he'd get a Cooperation Agreement with the government for a lesser sentence.

Lol Is Jimmy ur pops? is that you Lil Henchman?

Jimmy done whichever way you look at it,
wut he said
 6 years ago '07        #17
clipse_designz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,756 | Props total: 127 127
 chi town hustla said:
man stfu you dont know wtf your are talking bout
that rat jimmy incriminated his self
he told on his self and everybody else to get a plea deal
had the deal in place but fu*ked it up by lying and getting caught txt his brother in mexico who was on the run
all this sh*t that is coming out is his own words that he told the feds that is why it can be used in court u dumbass
nah foreal, you'd be surprised at what this dude might get away with.
 6 years ago '05        #18
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,615 | Props total: 24311 24311
 clipse_designz said:
nah foreal, you'd be surprised at what this dude might get away with.
only way he is getting away is if he got some info on somebody higher up the food chain then him *cough* puffy *cough* that he aint told feds or the feds dont know about which i doubt
and anybody that high would have had jimmy k!lled already
jimmy played his hand and the sh*t backfired
he is a deadman walking on the streets or in the pen
pac prophecy came true
 6 years ago '06        #19
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499
space
avatar space
space
$57,589 | Props total: 36983 36983
Yo can they arrest game for this?? I mean they wont go after game for this right?? fu*k man
 6 years ago '08        #20
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
Jimmy Snitchman is even telling on limo drivers.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
I will marry this woman for real.
117 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
54 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
102 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy