Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224
 6 years ago '05        #102
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
 bdp1510 said:
I mean really if Malice was about that life, you now have a man who has grown out of hustling into a positive human being. When you study this stuff.... in life you're going to be brainwashed by something whether it be drugs, s3x, women, alcohol, media, music, etc.

Everybody does what they need to do to find true happiness, whether its drowning in drugs or finding the Lord, blah blah, but whether you believe it or not you are praising something to a religious extent, if you really look at what your daily life consists of... I mean my dad was an alcoholic and he found the Lord, no more hangovers, no more DUI's, no more cheating on his wife, I mean that n*gga is no where near the same person he was, and I can say that my dad would die for me now vs his previous alcoholic self. So I couldn't look at my dad and go, damn n*gga you fu*ked up..... that's stupid.

To me it is foolish to criticize a man for his beliefs just as it is to criticize him for his s3xuality or any other thing, and I dunno anybody from BX but I've seen people criticize others for accepting God, and its crazy cause they praise man made sh*t everyday.... if you wake up drink for an entire day, spend the money on alcohol and spend most of your time with alcohol.... then alcohol is your God, and this applies to everything. If you study psychology and learn the science of how people's minds work, it doesn't take much for your sub-conscious mind to be affected by anything.... it is very important that people have something positive to turn to, because regardless of what you believe evil exists, and there really aren't too many positive things people can really turn to ever.....
This right here 100%
 6 years ago '07        #103
CoDe 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 742 742
but yo i think he got that on video
 6 years ago '06        #104
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
The amount of Nignorance in this thread is STUNNING. All because this man decided to change his life for the better he needs to "Come back to his senses"? I'm NOT religious by a long shot, but I am spiritual. Lol what the hell you dudes living for?
 6 years ago '08        #105
Captain Planet 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 255 255
 bdp1510 said:
I mean really if Malice was about that life, you now have a man who has grown out of hustling into a positive human being. When you study this stuff.... in life you're going to be brainwashed by something whether it be drugs, s3x, women, alcohol, media, music, etc.

Everybody does what they need to do to find true happiness, whether its drowning in drugs or finding the Lord, blah blah, but whether you believe it or not you are praising something to a religious extent, if you really look at what your daily life consists of... I mean my dad was an alcoholic and he found the Lord, no more hangovers, no more DUI's, no more cheating on his wife, I mean that n*gga is no where near the same person he was, and I can say that my dad would die for me now vs his previous alcoholic self. So I couldn't look at my dad and go, damn n*gga you fu*ked up..... that's stupid.

To me it is foolish to criticize a man for his beliefs just as it is to criticize him for his s3xuality or any other thing, and I dunno anybody from BX but I've seen people criticize others for accepting God, and its crazy cause they praise man made sh*t everyday.... if you wake up drink for an entire day, spend the money on alcohol and spend most of your time with alcohol.... then alcohol is your God, and this applies to everything. If you study psychology and learn the science of how people's minds work, it doesn't take much for your sub-conscious mind to be affected by anything.... it is very important that people have something positive to turn to, because regardless of what you believe evil exists, and there really aren't too many positive things people can really turn to ever.....

Thats real sh*t !
 6 years ago '11        #106
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 coolbeans said:
Malice basically said fu*k Pusha
I'm liking that avy.
 6 years ago '05        #107
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
Malice >>>> Pusha any f#ckin day!!!!!

Malice is actually one of my favorite Rappers. He's in my top 10.

Too bad he's dedicating so much of his energy to Religion ..... Religion is for simple minded people that have no knowledge of science. Son must've smoked one too many blunts in his day. I'm all for being spiritual, but Religion just divides us as people. Religion starts wars and tears apart societies.

Nice to see him stay outta these childish beefs. Malice and Pusha are pushing 40. There comes a point in life where you don't want to focus on negative energy. It's called maturing and growing up

*I see you Pusha*

Last edited by ice wolf; 05-25-2012 at 11:54 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #108
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
 freakbucket said:
religion?

He didn't big up Christianity, he bigged up God.

the belief in God is spirituality, not religion. There is a difference.

Malice goes hard body for the big JC - he's definitely a Bible thumper:

[video - click to view]

05-25-2012, 11:54 AM         #109
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
I always liked Mal slightly more than Pusha...

What the fukk happened to this dude.

That Religous Poisin got him brainwashed.
What an idiot
 05-25-2012, 11:55 AM         #110
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolbeans said:
Malice basically said fu*k Pusha
Not Really, Get Ur Facts Straight

Malice >
 05-25-2012, 11:57 AM         #111
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Malicious >>>>
 6 years ago '07        #112
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 574 574
wack beef..
 6 years ago '09        #113
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,176 | Props total: 22638 22638
Always had love for Malice. Pusha holding my clipse itch down tho
 6 years ago '11        #114
tfc1193 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,231 | Props total: 2763 2763
malice is bi*ch made n*gga now. fu*k dat
 6 years ago '11        #115
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
Wow, he's uninterested in alotta sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy