Malice responds to Lil Wayne's "Pusha-T" tweet

most viewed right now
 72
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-24-2012, 11:49 PM         #61
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is that a re up gang chain he have on?
 6 years ago '07        #62
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
shut your clown a.ss up...

If it help that man better his life than who the fu*k are you to judge?

I aint even religious but you sound dumb as sh*t
 05-25-2012, 12:13 AM         #63
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
what a loon
a loon because hes know his brother is good? like wtf u mean? he just doesnt care about hip hop unlike people that think its there life and there not even in it
 6 years ago '06        #64
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 688 688
fu*k wrong with this n*gga? He ma$e now?
 6 years ago '05        #65
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
He don't care about his brothers beef? It's his brother tho....
 05-25-2012, 12:31 AM         #66
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
shut your clown a.ss up...

If it help that man better his life than who the fu*k are you to judge?

I aint even religious but you sound dumb as sh*t
Your logic and thought process is so flawed that it's astounding...

If it helps him better his life who am I to judge?

Who is the moral authority on what constitutes a better life?

Is a bi*ch who was homeless but now is turning tricks for a pimp and has "bettered her life" someone I cannot judge as well?

Self delusion doesn't mean you're bettering your life... It just means you're at the point in life where you're more comfortable having the blindfold on.

If he wants to get his sh*t together because he sees the errors in his ways and he wants to better the world... Then more power to him.

However, if he does it because he's been guilted into fearing God and he wants "Salvation", then he's a fool no different than a child who stays in bed because he's been told of the boogie man... And has been promised a cookie for good behavior.

Of course I don't respect that bullsh*t... It's a fairy tale. Something created to keep social order... Take the blinders off.

To respect ignorance because it's bliss is one of the stupidest fukking concepts I've ever heard in my entire life.


Last edited by Illstreet; 05-25-2012 at 12:33 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #67
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1685 1685
 Heisenberg said:
that is hilarious

but he is getting into Heaven tho
Too funny.


 Yung Dilla said:
Yo the clipse is one of the few rappers who lived what they rap about this dude malice just seemed exhausted in a interview i seen one day enough is enough man. He found God good for him don't knock that man for changing his life for the better... What the hell happened to this site??



 Illstreet said:
Your logic and thought process is so flawed that it's astounding...

If it helps him better his life who am I to judge?

Who is the moral authority on what constitutes a better life?

Is a bi*ch who was homeless but now is turning tricks for a pimp and has "bettered her life" someone I cannot judge as well?

Self delusion doesn't mean you're bettering your life... It just means you're at the point in life where you're more comfortable having the blindfold on.

If he wants to get his sh*t together because he sees the errors in his ways and he wants to better the world... Then more power to him.

However, if he does it because he's been guilted into fearing God and he wants "Salvation", then he's a fool no different than a child who stays in bed because he's been told of the boogie man... And has been promised a cookie for good behavior.

Of course I don't respect that bullsh*t... It's a fairy tale. Something created to keep social order... Take the blinders off.

To respect ignorance because it's bliss is one of the stupidest fukking concepts I've ever heard in my entire life.
I don't know you, but the way I see it is this: you won't change anyone's mindset. If you think it's a fairy tale, cool, just move along. Just like how you don't appreciate Bible bashers talking about Jesus 24/7, I'm sure religious folks don't like Atheists saying their relationship with their God is a "fairy tale". The truth of the matter is, none of us will know if there is or there isn't a God 'til the day that we die.

If you feel like you're a better person without religion, good for you. BUT, for some people, they feel like they have a moral compass when they look to religious teachings. I'm not talking about strictly Christianity, but also Islam, Buddhis, and Hinduism. If you feel like you're more compassionate, giving and loving because of the teachings you follow, good for you. How is it your right to tell them that it's all a fairy tale?

You do you. Let them do them. Leave it be and drop it.
 05-25-2012, 12:57 AM         #68
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen, Whether you go through something or not. If you are a strong believer in god, like anyother person with a brain you'll know that jesus has been around ALL your life! Dont wait for something like a near death experience or if you get out a situation you're terrified in to finally uplift god.I understand malice but i hate seeing these "IM A DRUG DEALER, IM A k!llER," rappers turn into these fake a.ss godly people. Like it's ok to praise god but dont overdue it
 05-25-2012, 01:04 AM         #69
STR8HEAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
amen brotha
 6 years ago '04        #70
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Left Hook said:
Too funny.









I don't know you, but the way I see it is this: you won't change anyone's mindset. If you think it's a fairy tale, cool, just move along. Just like how you don't appreciate Bible bashers talking about Jesus 24/7, I'm sure religious folks don't like Atheists saying their relationship with their God is a "fairy tale". The truth of the matter is, none of us will know if there is or there isn't a God 'til the day that we die.

If you feel like you're a better person without religion, good for you. BUT, for some people, they feel like they have a moral compass when they look to religious teachings. I'm not talking about strictly Christianity, but also Islam, Buddhis, and Hinduism. If you feel like you're more compassionate, giving and loving because of the teachings you follow, good for you. How is it your right to tell them that it's all a fairy tale?

You do you. Let them do them. Leave it be and drop it.


[pic - click to view]






[spoiler - click to view]

 05-25-2012, 01:11 AM         #71
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The same f*ggots praising prostitutes, strippers, pedophiles and alleged drug dealers are bashing Malice because of his religious belief ? Because he do not care about stupid industry "beef" ?

Give me a break !
 05-25-2012, 01:26 AM         #72
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Too funny.









I don't know you, but the way I see it is this: you won't change anyone's mindset. If you think it's a fairy tale, cool, just move along. Just like how you don't appreciate Bible bashers talking about Jesus 24/7, I'm sure religious folks don't like Atheists saying their relationship with their God is a "fairy tale". The truth of the matter is, none of us will know if there is or there isn't a God 'til the day that we die.

If you feel like you're a better person without religion, good for you. BUT, for some people, they feel like they have a moral compass when they look to religious teachings. I'm not talking about strictly Christianity, but also Islam, Buddhis, and Hinduism. If you feel like you're more compassionate, giving and loving because of the teachings you follow, good for you. How is it your right to tell them that it's all a fairy tale?

You do you. Let them do them. Leave it be and drop it.
Too passively watch and endure ignorance being spread, is as good as spreading it yourself...
 05-25-2012, 01:32 AM         #73
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
1) How?
just take his word for it bro...you're fu*kin' stupid....

SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN EXISTING GOD


[video - click to view]

 05-25-2012, 01:35 AM         #74
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^What a fukking idiot.
 6 years ago '04        #75
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 6 years ago '10        #76
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
these n*ggas man... exposed artist. fu*king clowns.
 6 years ago '06        #77
Badnewz100 
space
avatar space
space
$4,596 | Props total: 3677 3677
Damn I miss the re-up gang.
 05-25-2012, 02:30 AM         #78
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdm2000 said:
this sh*t is wack, honestly..every other bar mentioning god or the devil, tired a.ss redundant trash
 6 years ago '05        #79
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
 Hellraiser said:
dissin wayne gets you nowhere look at gillie the kid



yooooooooooooooo

watch what you say about the chicken man!



[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #80
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
"I aint comming at ya, quote on quote famous rapper, who turned positive tryna tell you how to live" -Malace, Hello New World

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy