A History of Lil Wayne vs. Pusha-T Beef: From “Mr. Me Too” to the “F–k Pusha” Tweet

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
192 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #41
ddoucette214 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 The N said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #42
Daunte Bx718 
space
space
$1,423 | Props total: 413 413
 TheAwesomeOne said:
Maybe they'll have a shoot out like the western days and when they draw they both shoot each other at the same time.

Sick of these pus*y a.ss wannabe gangster rappers. I want a time machine so I can go back to September of 96 and stop the Vegas shooting from happening.
you can say whatever u want abt wayne but the clipse use 2 live around my area of the bronx (gunhill/b^road.. BX standup) and their pops use to get it in out here. their name rings bells in the street. they really bout what they rap, especially they pops
 6 years ago '11        #43
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
pusha-t=Rick Ross

wayne=50

time for pusha to clean house. wayne been wack for over a year now and we all know it.
 6 years ago '04        #44
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6614 6614
 miltowner said:
pusha-t=Rick Ross

wayne=50

time for pusha to clean house. wayne been wack for over a year now and we all know it.

You outta town a.ss n*ggas have NO idea!!!
 6 years ago '10        #45
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1960 1960
im not a fan of either one of these n*ggas and for the most part i fu*k with pharell but how pusha gonna admit that he dont live the lifestyle he rap about. to me, thats a fake a.ss n*gga. i dont need to hear sh*t. regardless of what wayne is, he already established his fan base and made money off whatever it is he was doing musically.
 6 years ago '06        #46
piru87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$531 | Props total: 1 1
now real sh*t i kno malice n pusha we used to chill in da studio on princess anne blvd close by rosemont yea he use to move weight bt dey would get bi*ched all da time by a bigger hustler all the time
 6 years ago '04        #47
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 1085 1085
 SoFresh170 said:
im not a fan of either one of these n*ggas and for the most part i fu*k with pharell but how pusha gonna admit that he dont live the lifestyle he rap about. to me, thats a fake a.ss n*gga. i dont need to hear sh*t. regardless of what wayne is, he already established his fan base and made money off whatever it is he was doing musically.
George lucas is not a jedi

Wayne is not a blood

Pusha t is not a bible reading drug dealer

However fiction based entertainment = $,$$$,$$$,$$$

As long as bi*ches and white people support rap You WILL NEVER get Real Hip Hop not from the mainstream
 6 years ago '08        #48
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 The N said:

[pic - click to view]

that's what this beef is all about...

NO RELIGION said:

The only people getting hyped up and b00ty-hurt over this hip-hop soap opera is stans and boxden nerds.

I really hope something bad in the mainstream hip-hop happens soon,so them Jewish n*ggas can shut rap music down for a little while.
Corrected for you dogg, and I totally agree wit u. But I still think good hip-hop music is out there still. Its being overshadowed and that's what these Jewish n*ggas doing right now and its working too. (Hence this thread and other countless threads that's coming soon).
 6 years ago '09        #50
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,081 | Props total: 1819 1819
 GangGreen227 said:
i just want good diss records if this sh*t pops off
but i swear ya n*ggas looking lame as fu*k picking sides and sh*t
 05-25-2012, 08:02 AM         #51
HaterVindicator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k is Pusha T?

Seriously... who listens to Weezy?

6 years ago '10        #52
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 pYUNEit said:
Pusha T said Gillie wrote Baby's part like his part was hot or something...c'mon now "Gillie Da Squid"??
But Gillie already k!lled Wayne
 6 years ago '06        #53
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
I remember this whole Mr. Me Too thing. If they problems, it isnt beef(See Biggie Whats Beef?)started over the Bape sh*t, Pusha T needs to go head. BAPE didnt make that sh*t for him nor pharrell.

If that's the case, Puff can say n*ggas is stealing Biggie swag because he wore that bape sh*t back in the 90s.

Though I will love to see some bars spit at each other:-) STRICTLY RAP
 6 years ago '04        #54
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,085 | Props total: 3879 3879
see this sh*t i don't like. n*ggas can't be stars in their own lane and not worry about the next man. HIPHOP was not founded on this bullsh*t.. you had 45 motherfu*kers coming out in the same week and none of the n*ggas sounded the same. they didn't really go at each other and had respect. you had brand nubians, tribe, kane, krs one, Ice-t, ice cube, kid n play. nwa, geto boys, salt n peppa, yo yo, luke, dj magic mike, kilo, sir mix-a-lot, mc shy d, young mc, dj quick, epmd, tone loc, the list goes on. these n*ggas all were doing their own thing and winning .. why the fu*k can't we stop hating on the next man and just do music this is just pointless.
 6 years ago '04        #55
ohhohh 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,573 | Props total: 1103 1103
Pusha is my guy but he takes mad shots at other rappers. He went through a period where he was dissin Jay Z heavy on that Re-Up Gang 3. Talking bout how Pharrel was fu*kin with Jay and not really trippin off them.

Little do people know Jay Z let them n*ggas have it on BP3 on the Thank You track.

"After the the ruger shoots thru a few clips, you can lay in your casket just as you is"

Direct shot at The Clipse and their album Til the Casket Drops

Pusha likes to war with ppl who he knows on some money sh*t thats my guy but he corny for that
 6 years ago '10        #56
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
The reason why Pusha T is baiting Drake and Wayne....he has hot songs that are about to drop
 6 years ago '06        #57
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
TRUE^^
I remember RD coming out followed by IWW the next week. sh*t if im not mistaken, AEOM came out a few weeks to months prior all in 1 year.

all 3 different sounds. not to mention other sh*t that came out that year
 6 years ago '06        #58
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
wayne ins't fu*king with pusha lyrically he never was enough said fu*k all the extra sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #59
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
 BlazedGod said:
LMAO i like the clipse, but yall tripping when you say pusha t over wayne.... over their whole career? come on son
it aint about commercial success. das where n*ggas always get it fu*ked up. u think robert horry was a player then barkeley just cuz he got rings?! its deeper den dat.
 6 years ago '05        #60
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11741 11741
@ wayne saying he doesn't rhyme about coke.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy