Top 5 worst Android phones

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 Ra-da-god said:
yeah the G1 was dope back when it came out I coulda hopped back on T-mobile and copped I decided to stick with my helio ocean though (I loved that phone)
Yo that Helio Ocean was the truth tho...i had that..then i moved on to the G1

damn how they going to say the G1 was a bad phone..for what it was at the time that sh*t was GREAT.. use to out perform which ever iphone was out at that time...i miss that phone..
 05-25-2012, 09:04 AM         #22
N E R D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HTC hero should have made the cut, fu*k that phone
 05-25-2012, 11:31 AM         #23
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is no way the G1 should be listed here. It was the first Android phone ever. If you compare it to today's Android phones, then yes it is the crappiest. But that is an unfair comparison. The G1 put Android OS on the map. Especially with ROMs like Cyanogenmod. CM started with the G1. A lot of developers had that phone. To sh*t on it like this list does is plain wrong.
 6 years ago '12        #24
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 840 840
Should of been

1.htc
2.htc
3.htc
4.htc
5.htc
 6 years ago '04        #25
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Shizz said:
Yo that Helio Ocean was the truth tho...i had that..then i moved on to the G1

damn how they going to say the G1 was a bad phone..for what it was at the time that sh*t was GREAT.. use to out perform which ever iphone was out at that time...i miss that phone..
yeah I loved the Ocean, I had that phone for almost two years my boy had the G1 I was real tempted to hop back on T-mobile for it but at that time I didn't know what so special about Android eventually I did end up getting the motorola cliq I liked that phone alot too for what it was
 6 years ago '04        #26
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1557 1557
Sidekick 4G
 6 years ago '09        #27
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 13203 13203
i had the g1
 6 years ago '04        #28
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 8 8
Both Motorola and Samsung put out sh*tty phones.
1. Motorola Backflip
2. Samsung Behold 2
Some of ya'll don't realize that HTC was the first for A LOT of the Android advancements.
 6 years ago '09        #29
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
Surprised we didn't see this abortion

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #30
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
Only in hindsight can I diss the G1... at the time it was my sh*t. Only in the later part of 2010 was I getting tired of that phone as the Evo's and stuff was coming out

Wasn't until I got my MT4G where I can play music + do other sh*t + bluetooth in without any crashing did I realize my G1 was trash since that would crash & freeze up on the reg with any multitasking while battery died out before I get home

Last edited by mtbatol; 05-25-2012 at 11:37 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #31
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 bigboi2006 said:
Both Motorola and Samsung put out sh*tty phones.
1. Motorola Backflip
2. Samsung Behold 2
Some of ya'll don't realize that HTC was the first for A LOT of the Android advancements.
you can't tell these n*ggas sh*t they act like Moto never had wack phones and pretend that sammy didn't just now step their game up last year with the GS2....

HTC been putting out dope for phones for the time the My touch and Hero was dope as hell when they dropped and The Evo 4G was almost perfect besides the battery life....
 6 years ago '11        #32
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 Kontrast0 said:
i had the g1
me too

everyone was saying this was the iphone k!ller before it came out
 6 years ago '11        #33
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 889 889
 Ra-da-god said:
you can't tell these n*ggas sh*t they act like Moto never had wack phones and pretend that sammy didn't just now step their game up last year with the GS2....

HTC been putting out dope for phones for the time the My touch and Hero was dope as hell when they dropped and The Evo 4G was almost perfect besides the battery life....
I cant agree with that, Sammy definitely started their uprising with the Galaxy S1. I had that sh*t on T-Mobile for the longest time.

But i definitely agree with the Moto sh*t. My first android was the Cliq and that fu*king thing was hot garbage. That damn phone never worked, and when it did the battery died immediately.
 6 years ago '05        #34
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,642 | Props total: 13719 13719
 xxflyingarmbarx said:
I cant agree with that, Sammy definitely started their uprising with the Galaxy S1. I had that sh*t on T-Mobile for the longest time.

But i definitely agree with the Moto sh*t. My first android was the Cliq and that fu*king thing was hot garbage. That damn phone never worked, and when it did the battery died immediately.
 6 years ago '04        #35
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,338 | Props total: 2761 2761
 Y.G. said:
My n*gga... really?
Well we said the same sh*t about Samsung(Gs1) and Motorola(droid) and they proven us wrong.
 6 years ago '05        #36
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,642 | Props total: 13719 13719
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Well we said the same sh*t about Samsung(Gs1) and Motorola(droid) and they proven us wrong.
LG ain't proving nobody wrong.
 05-27-2012, 04:29 PM         #37
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Samsung epic 4g
I need a full keypad & 4G, and there still is nothing out on the horizon for Sprint with a QWERTY & 4G - I had to get that Monaco extended battery and my phone is gigantic, but I cant even fu*k with anything they have coming out (WTF like Im gonna get an Admeral?!?)

Looks like for the first time in my life I am not looking forward to my upgrade
 05-27-2012, 04:35 PM         #38
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:

if you ever worked in cellular sales, you know how terrible Motorola was before the Droid. I was working for TMO when they rolled out the RAZR and everyone was falling over themselves to get a thin a.ss clamshell that barely could get a signal. People were blaming "sh*tty a.ss tmobile service" when in reality it was sh*tty a.ss wireless receivers in the hardware. Wondering why they couldn't make a call inside... SMH

With Samsung, they use to make the opposite; limited feature phones but they were reliable - you couldn't do a damn thing, but they were good on reception and battery life.

HTC WAS the front runner in smartphones for years and years before anyone even heard of an iPhone, they have a major leg up, but Samsung is the only one of these companies that has their own in house imaging department ; people forget this. Now that imaging is more important than ever, it is what is helping them make competitive smart phones.

As for LG - if you worked in the industry, you already know not to go anywhere near one of those pieces of garbage. There were some LG phones that we were advised (off the record) to prevent people from buying, because they would just get returned. Highest return rate in the industry (except possibly Kyocera, but I doubt it) They are terrible.

It's been a few years since I got the industry trade publications, but this was the landscape about 5 years ago. Moto really DID step their hardware game up with the Droid however, they knew their terrible industry reputation and signed a lot of key hardware contracts.

There was a time when really the only 2 true smartphones were made by HTC and Palm (RIM to some extent, if you truly consider them a smartphone, and I guess possibly SideKick if you can even count that - more like a smarttoy) - Samsung really got their feet wet with the BlackJack, which was a straight BB rip (but worked better IMO)

Samsung DID make a all touch phone running the Palm OS back in like 2001 - before palm made their Treos - it was like a pre treo - I had one, it was pretty straight, but too early. They stopped putting out smartphones for awhile after they lost the Palm contract however, because they had to develop their own software.

Last edited by KrugeR; 05-27-2012 at 04:43 PM..
 05-27-2012, 04:48 PM         #39
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS - but I had a greyscale screen on mine - got it early. sh*t was baller back in 2001
5 years later, I was using it to prop up furniture

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy