Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins of TLC Honda May Be Repossessed Soon…

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29611 29611

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #62
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
damn sometime when i feel bad about my dad or my issue i can always come on Bx and see some sh*t that makes my sh*t so minor Thank u BX
 6 years ago '04        #63
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,273 | Props total: 2843 2843
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
damn sometime when i feel bad about my dad or my issue i can always come on Bx and see some sh*t that makes my sh*t so minor Thank u BX
n*gga ain't your PC Monitor like 40"?!
 05-24-2012, 06:36 PM         #64
ralphmbrooklyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:ohhellnonas:
 6 years ago '09        #65
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #66
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 257 257
bullsh*t
 6 years ago '05        #67
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
When I posted in this thread earlier it was about t*tties. Not about her losing her dam car.
 6 years ago '11        #68
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
y is this news tho?? next thing u know somebody taking a dump will be in the headlines
 05-24-2012, 08:44 PM         #69
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
This is bs. I fu*ks with t-boz on 2 projects a few weeks ago.. she lives in LA now. I swear cats will believe anything..
tell us more...how is she really doing? her health?
 6 years ago '05        #70
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5125 5125
Hiw she blow through her tlc paper so fast!? All those platinum record!
 05-24-2012, 08:53 PM         #71
Skeenz43  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHO IS THAT bi*ch DANCING IN THE GREEN?
 6 years ago '07        #72
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,498 | Props total: 15005 15005
this why she filing brankruptcy again

A few years back, Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins of the iconic girl group TLC was facing foreclosure of her Atlanta home and held what she billed as a “Party NOT a garage sale” to sale off a few of her personal items for some quick cash.

The two events could have very well been evidence a pending financial catastrophe but Tionne managed to save her home…. that time.

The crazy s3xy cool songstress, who has managed to overcome severe health issues, spoke about her brain tumor on CNN last month (click HERE if you missed that), but while her health has improved, her financial status has not.

It’s being reported that Watkins has unfortunately fallen on hard times and recently filed for bankruptcy protection from her creditors!

Details below:

According to TMZ:

T-Boz ain’t too proud to beg — just like TLC sang back in the 90s — because she’s filed for bankruptcy.

According to docs filed last month in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, T-Boz (real name Tionne Watkins) found herself owing creditors $768,642.99 — mostly from mortgages on her $1.2 million house.

The docs don’t paint a picture of exorbitant spending — she takes in $11,700/month in income, with monthly expenses totaling $8,821.

TLC had ten top ten singles, four number one singles, four multi-platinum albums, and four Grammy Awards … but according to the docs, T-Boz only pulls in $1,200/month in royalties.

T-Boz might have dodged the bankruptcy bullet if she’d been able to collect the child support she claims she’s owed — which according to the docs is $250,000.

Calls to her attorney were not returned.

So Mack 10 owes over $250G’s in child support? Good luck with that.

It’s sad to see so many of our musical icons facing such severe financial hardships. If you recall, Toni Braxton was in the same financial boat a few years back, but after 2 seasons of that Braxtons Family Values reality show, she seems to be recovering.

…and we all know T-Boz’s TLC bandmate Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas pocketed a pretty penny after agreeing to get love advice on video from that chick who didn’t have a clue… or man.

But I digress.

T-Boz waiting on a Mack 10 child support check to save the day is kinda like RHOA’s Sheree Whitfield building “Chateau Sheree”. I just don’t see it happening.

6 years ago '06        #73
SuckaMC6985 
space
space
space
$103 | Props total: 17 17
People keep forgetting their management ripped them off like crazy. They had to file for bankruptcy when they had the #1 record. Their record made like 75M they only got 50K as a group
 6 years ago '05        #74
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
guess that makes her the female equivalent of a scrub now....rotfl
 6 years ago '06        #75
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5040 5040
tlc money should be long
 6 years ago '04        #76
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
aint mack 10 file recently too? well tlc got screwed by babyface ex or partner orr whatever she was...that pebblez girl. but i guess tlc screwed themsleves b/c they signed the deal for .25 per album. lololololol

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #77
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
I feel sorry for her because of her health issue and her child.

Besides that, here is my "WTF" when it comes to stars.

Yes, these celebrities may have sh*tty deals or fu*ked up accountants. Maybe they rushed into it, yes I will give you "mistakes" - but everybody can't keep doing the same ignorant thing - when clearly you can see other celebrities money woes. If you don't EXPERIENCE IT and LEARN - WATCH and LEARN! The problem is also people itching to get a record deal, become a actress, rapper etc (especially in the black community) always the quick way up money but when they do get it - NO ONE goes to get a lawyer, knows how to handle their money, read carefully over contracts as well, pay taxes, understand and weigh the what if's. Just "make it big" and think everything cool.

A celebrity no longer in the "light" and possibly still get royalties, could have bought a McDonald s franchise, a Subway etc. Just invest! Here is the k!ller: HOW the fu*k do you make more than a person working 40 hours a week and NOT invest in ONE thing to at LEAST make money from it? Don't care how much she got as a group or what her royalty is but you better believe it is WAY more than the average blue collar worker.

I can't say that I won't buy more than one car, I CAN say that I will no matter whatever else I do I will INVEST because the REALITY is this type of career can be gone today (i.e producer, rapper, actress etc) will NOT last forever, so think outside that right now state.
 05-24-2012, 10:53 PM         #78
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn even i could pay off a Odyssey
 6 years ago '09        #79
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 zhiggeman said:
This is bs. I fu*ks with t-boz on 2 projects a few weeks ago.. she lives in LA now. I swear cats will believe anything..
Oh okay, so you have EVIDENCE/FACTS of her financial situation first hand?
You have a way to prove the opposite?

It is not that we "believe" anything it is just that it's a story all over the internet. Until falsifying evidence is found this is a accepted story.

Until, she VERIFIES that said is NOT true or made up etc this is just the story for now. When people asked for a response she hasn't released a statement. That is her privacy, TRUE but hey she is a celebrity.
 6 years ago '04        #80
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
TLC: the all-female r&b trio that showed selling over 10 million records does not guarantee a long life or financial security for life

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago