most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 2827 2827
 Tecnique said:

[pic - click to view]

What the fu*k are u laughin at? Was Alex smith not havin a career year??? fu*kin weirdo lol
 5 years ago '11        #142
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 StylinOnYou said:
the nerve of this bum

Cam threw for a thousand more yards and had his team points per game average go from 12 to 25 in a single season and he kept the panthers in games just by himself

this guy was considered a bust up until this last season now he think he can start calling out people

5 years ago '08        #143
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,780 | Props total: 12283 12283
 TH35 said:
Probably nothing. His team is still winning whether he's playing or not.

He was the overall #1 pick and he got replaced by a 2nd year mid rounder Naw son he pissed...he hope he get his ring but 10 years from now nobody will even remember he was on the roster if the 9ers win his career is irrelevant from here on out...Cam's is bout to take off.

MistaKlean said:
dude is telling the truth. cam newton is so overrated. people think he is god because he racks up total TDs cuz he QB sneaks from the 1 yrd line for fantasy owners. the guy is an interception machine.
Don't be dissing my n*gga yo...he can have as many goal line sneaks as he wants dude has 1,500 yds and 22 TD's rushing in his first 2 years...quit acting like he only get busy on the 1 f*ggot. He threw 12 picks this year yo 17 last year...if Im not mistaken Alex Smith is the definition of Interception chill b before you look real stupid taking up for Alex.
 5 years ago '07        #144
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 ttime236 said:
Alex Smith, just stop it. Your making yourself look foolish

Put Cam and that 49'ers defense together and they would be the fav. in the NFC no doubt
See Nitty, I aint always hate on your boy
 5 years ago '08        #145
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 ttime236 said:
See Nitty, I aint always hate on your boy
This thread was started in May....yall piece of sh*t fanbase aint start sneak dissing till Training Camp

Its war now son R.A.I.D.

Long live Ace Boogie
 5 years ago '09        #146
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 Mike Nitty said:
He was the overall #1 pick and he got replaced by a 2nd year mid rounder Naw son he pissed...he hope he get his ring but 10 years from now nobody will even remember he was on the roster if the 9ers win his career is irrelevant from here on out...Cam's is bout to take off.

Don't be dissing my n*gga yo...he can have as many goal line sneaks as he wants dude has 1,500 yds and 22 TD's rushing in his first 2 years...quit acting like he only get busy on the 1 f*ggot. He threw 12 picks this year yo 17 last year...if Im not mistaken Alex Smith is the definition of Interception chill b before you look real stupid taking up for Alex.
Nity. Now you know you're better than that. You don't have to downplay sh*t just to make a point. Kyle was an early second round pick not mid round pick. Besides, draft position doesn't mean sh*t as long as you can play. Well it means higher expectations the higher you're drafted.

A 2nd rd guy starts in cincy after replacing a number one pick too you know.
 5 years ago '08        #147
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Nity. Now you know you're better than that. You don't have to downplay sh*t just to make a point. Kyle was an early second round pick not mid round pick. Besides, draft position doesn't mean sh*t as long as you can play. Well it means higher expectations the higher you're drafted.

A 2nd rd guy starts in cincy after replacing a number one pick too you know.
Bruh to be honest I don't know when Kapernick was drafted I know it wasn't first round tho...saying mid round was just an a.ssumption on my part..plus it was irrelevant to my point.

Kappy replaced Smith we know that....the indictment on Smith was he was a #1 pick like 8 years ago...he aint done sh*t since and that was my point. Kappy can play and I didn't need a playoff game to know that neither.

Im also not dissing second or third or fourth round picks either....ole boy in Cincy got some moxy I like that and he replaced a alleged retired #1 pick not the same. Alex had no business opening up his mouth tho that's why he got replaced...Karma caught up to his a.ss now he stuck egg on his face
 5 years ago '04        #148
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,896 | Props total: 8231 8231
49ers fans in here trying to save face. SMH.
 5 years ago '09        #149
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3843 3843
 5_star_smitty said:
alex smith is a f*ggot...
hated this n*ggas guts since the day he was drafted...
single-handedly screwed my franchise over for years with that contract...
now he's talking about Cam who i'd take in a heartbeat over him???
this n*gga is only starting this year cause Peyton Manning went to denver instead
 ghettofied said:
not this 1...
it's been fu*k alex smith from day 1 around these parts
 5 years ago '07        #150
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 2827 2827
 ghettofied said:
Saving face? Cam only won one more game then Alex
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy