May 23 - Bank error gives man nearly $70K, now he faces charges for spending most of it

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
So, if a cashier gives you back WAY more money than you realize and you walked out with the money and notice the extra change are you gonna go back and give it back to the store or say fu*k it?

That's almost what happened here. Employee would most likely be fired and the customer can't really be charge for stealing can he?
 6 years ago '05        #22
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
The bank teller should be the one to blame not the guy who got the money...
 05-24-2012, 02:44 AM         #23
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fetmod said:
Who's was it, then...?

[pic - click to view]

05-24-2012, 02:45 AM         #24
RikkyBeezy24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint hatin lol I woulda spent dat sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #25
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
i woulda spent a little of it just in case I got caught they cant look at me sideways if 90% of it is gone

actually scrap that I woulda went to Vegas ASAP
 05-24-2012, 02:58 AM         #26
kususlut 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAWshadTX said:
So, if a cashier gives you back WAY more money than you realize and you walked out with the money and notice the extra change are you gonna go back and give it back to the store or say fu*k it?

That's almost what happened here. Employee would most likely be fired and the customer can't really be charge for stealing can he?
Are you literally comparing some change to 70k?

6 years ago '10        #27
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 TheMindOf said:
It's fraud (both legally and morally)
 05-24-2012, 02:59 AM         #28
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what you do is, you leave the country for one that doesn't extradite criminals to the U.S.

if it's worth that much to you.
 6 years ago '04        #29
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
It's a tough decision, I think I'd wait it out a few months, keep it quiet and see what happens. After like half a year, if I'm in the clear, I'd take the money out in cash in increments. Even after getting all of it in cash, I'd wait like another 6-12 months just to be safe.

I'd be lying if I said I'd give it back though. With all the f-cked up dirty moves banks pull nowadays, I probably wouldn't even consider giving it back unless they hit me up.
 6 years ago '04        #30
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,913 | Props total: 17503 17503
 white-chocolate said:
so fu*king stupid when u fu*k up at a regular job ie: Gas station or some sh*t you gotta pay that sh*t back... however the bank fu*ks up u gotta pay them back
whatever happened to
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #31
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25863 25863
Yeah i would of sat on it for a while and then spent it like 6 months down the line
 6 years ago '04        #32
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,913 | Props total: 17503 17503
 RYLNYC said:
It's a tough decision, I think I'd wait it out a few months, keep it quiet and see what happens. After like half a year, if I'm in the clear, I'd take the money out in cash in increments. Even after getting all of it in cash, I'd wait like another 6-12 months just to be safe.

I'd be lying if I said I'd give it back though. With all the f-cked up dirty moves banks pull nowadays, I probably wouldn't even consider giving it back unless they hit me up.
Real post of the day
 6 years ago '06        #33
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 RYLNYC said:

real ish....Banks k!llING muhfu*kaz llol...no disrespect but how you gon give mexicans/or anyone else who isn't a U.S. citizen who don't have social security cards/identification beside what they tell you a fu*kin bank account? They know they gon bring them MORE fu*king $$$ that's how
 6 years ago '05        #34
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
I'd immediately put the whole amount into a separate savings account without hesitation. If I had to give it back at least I can make something off it. Hell, if only I were a drug dealer I'd tried to flip it . Anything just to make money off the money I'd eventually have to give back. Either that or sit on it for a little while and report my card stolen and act like somebody else withdrew the money. Maybe a few withdrawals of 10k. Sit on that money for a long time before spending any of it.
 05-24-2012, 04:38 AM         #35
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand what Law he broke?
 6 years ago '10        #36
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 jimflu said:
I don't understand what Law he broke?
What's the difference between this and somebody accidentally leaving their wallet in your house or car, then you help yourself to spending all their money and maxing out their credit cards? Of course when they realize they lost their joint they gon come back looking for it.

But you already spent their money. At that point they have the right to report you to the police. No?
 6 years ago '09        #37
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5104 5104
when i was younger i bought something with $5 and lady gave me change for 50

my mom made me give it back tho
 6 years ago '08        #38
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,051 | Props total: 4894 4894
 TheMindOf said:
What's the difference between this and somebody accidentally leaving their wallet in your house or car, then you help yourself to spending all their money and maxing out their credit cards? Of course when they realize they lost their joint they gon come back looking for it.

But you already spent their money. At that point they have the right to report you to the police. No?
because he didnt max out sh*t, just spent that $20 he was owed lol
 6 years ago '04        #39
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
this happen to me before just not that much money bank of america has those check scanner sh*ts i put a check with $200 on it in the scanner sh*t told me it was $1000 i let that sh*t sit . sure enough 3 days later it was back to 200
 6 years ago '09        #40
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
if i had over spended by mistake i would be hit with overdraft fees, the bank just fukked up and they should also be hit with some sort of fee

but only an idiot would use money from a bank that isnt theres, you think they aint coming for you, you crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
115 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
82 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
89 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy